Paparazzi

Badeul

Sorry guys, summer time! I got sick tho. :( Anyways, updateeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm weird......whatever.

 

*2 MONTHS LATER*

~Baro's pov~

I walked along the sidewalk holding hands with Sandeul.

It was a calm chilly day. Snow covered everywhere like a big blanket. We were wrapped up in hoodies, jackets, gloves, and scarfs. After all, it is winter and in Korea, winter can be a real . I looked over to Sandeul who was looking down on the floor with red cheeks.

"You cold?" I asked.

Sandeul looked up at me. "Y-yeah..." he said.

I sighed. "i told you to bring another scarf. You know that one is to thin!" I said taking of my scarf and wrapping it around him.

"W-Won't you be cold?" Sandeul asked.

".......No, as long as you're warm, I'm fine." I said and smiled at him.

Sandeul giggled. "You're so cheesy!" He pushed me playfully into the snow.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him towards me making us fall into the snow. Our lips touched each other and I smiled pulling him closer. Sandeul pulled away giggling.

"Baroo~!!!!" He stood up and stuck out a hand to me. I took his hand and stood up. I brushed the snow off and looked over to Sandeul. He was smirking weirdly and the next thing I knew was a ball of snow coming towards me. It hit my chest causing me to stumble a little.

"Sandeul!!!!" I ran over to him grabbing his wrists.

"Ooooowwwww!!! Let go, Let go, Let go!!!" I let go quickly confused then remembered.

"Oh!...Sorry, I forgot....Does it still hurt?" I asked. He nodded. "Geez, how deep was that cut? It's been 2 months and it still hurts?!"

He sighed. "Yeah, there's a big scar too...I'm not sure if our makeup stylist can hide it by putting makeup on it...It's too deep and dark. People will notice it." He said with a frown.

I took his face in my hands. "Hey, it's ok. We'll find a way. Put you in a fake cast and say you broke your wrist." I said.

He smiled slighty. "Yeah......I guess so...." He said

I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back then broke the kiss. I looked at him confused.

"Baro, we're in public." He said.

"But no one's here." I said.

"Let's just save it for home." He said. I groaned and he giggled.

".....Baro?" he said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Is Jinyoung still mad at you?" He asked.

"....yeah" I said.

"Why? I mean you apologized and everything." He said.

"Nothing important." I mumbled coldy.

"Well, if he's still mad at you, it's obviously important." He said.

"Look Sandeul, it's not important. Let' go back and have some hot chocolate." I said.

"I don't get it, if it's not important then just tell me. It's not like it's a secret." He said.

"Sandeul, please stop. Just drop it." I said.

"No!! Why won't you tell me?! I'm your boyfriend, best friend, and bandmate. I need to know this stuff. My bandmate is mad at my boyfriend and you won't even tell me why!" He said.

"Sandeul stop! I just don't want to tell you!" I yelled.

"Like you cheating on me, you didn't want me to know, or to see!" He yelled.

".........You know what? You're just like him! You're just like Jinyoung! Why won't you let this go! I was drunk and I said I was sorry!!" I yelled back.

"Well getting cheated on hurts! You don't even know how I felt!" He yelled.

"........Le-Let's just drop it. We're supposed to be on a peaceful date not to fight." I said softly.

"We wouldn't have this fight if you would've just told me!" He said.

"Jinyoung likes you." I said.

'....W-what?" He said confused.

"J-Jinyoung likes you. Yet you're here with me instead of him. That's why he's mad." I said.

"....................Was that so hard to say? Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked.

"Because....."

"Because why?"

".....Because...if I told you. I-I thought you would go to him. I'm just worried. Jinyoung deserves you after all. I cheated on you....twice and yet you forgave me. I thought you would realize how much better he is than me and how amazing he is and go after him. I-I'm so sorry Sandeul." I said looking down.

".....L-Let's go home." he said and walked past me. I sighed and followed him home. We walked home and Sandeul went right into the kitchen.

"Hyungg!!!!! You're home!!!!!!!!" Gongchan yelled. Jinyoung came out to see what made the noise then looked at me. I looked back and he rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Where's CNU?" I asked.

"Shopping for food." Gongchan said.

"O-oh.." I sat down on the loveseat looking at the TV.

"I'm gonna make some food." Jinyoung said.

"I'm coming too!" Gongchan said.

Sandeul came out of the kitchen with two cups in his hand and sat down next to me. He handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks" I said quietly.

It was quiet for a momnent until Sandeul started speaking.

"Look, Baro." Sandeul said. "I know Jinyoung's better than you. We both know that right?" He said.

I nodded looking down at my cup.

"But, I fell in love with you. Not him. No matter how many hurtful things you did and how stupid you are, I managed to forgive you and come back to you. Yes Jinyoung is amazing. But to me, you're perfect. I came to you ever after you hurt me and not him. I'll always be stupid enough to come after you Baro. So don't every worry about someone else stealing my heart when you already stole it." He said.

I looked at him and bit my lips. I set down my cup and sighed.

"I-I'm so sorry Sandeul. You're so perfect, I can't ask for a better person." I said hugging him tight. "I love you so much and I really want to kill myself for hurting you. i'm so sorry Sandeullie. I love you so much Lee Sandeul." I said, a tear threatening to fall down.

I felt Sandeul's arm wrap around my neck as he snuggled his cheeks into me. I laid down on the loveseat bringing his on top of me. He giggled and pecked my lips.

"As much as I don't want to, I love you Cha Baro." He said teasing me.

I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

I opened my eyes when I saw a flash.

"What. The. Hell." I said and looked around.

Sandeul froze in his spot. His face turning pale.

"Sandeul? Sandeul? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

He turned to face me.

".......O-Out." He voice weak and cracking.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked confused while panicking.

"O-Outside.....Paparazzi....took a pic....of us......kissing."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap! *Z fromation*

Sorry I couldn't update again. I'll try to update before friday!!!