Hurt

Badeul

Ok so, I was supposed to make this sad, but i can't seem to make it sad, so please please please put the music on called "River flows in you"

It's a amazing song! It works on everything! Car-accidents, death, break-up, bully, divorce, etc.

So if you could, please turn RIVER FLOWS IN YOU AND REPLAY THAT STUFF I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Or listen to breathe me please! That song is really touching! Like for real! Lol

Thank you!!!!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the girl and the guy.

The girl and the guy stared back.

"B-Baro?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"......Sandeul..."

"Baro? W-What are you doing?!...Please tell me its not what it looks like....." I whispered.

*Silence*

The only thing heard was my heartbeat.

This could only mean one thing.

"I-I.....I'm sorry-"

"Baro........how could you?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

"......"

"...Oppa, forget about him, let's continue!" The girl said.

I looked at the girl then Baro.

"....We're over!! D-Don't ever talk to me again! I-I hate you Cha SunWoo!" I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I ran out of room and stomped downstairs.

I could hear Baro following behind me.

"Wait! No Sandeul! Hold on!" He yelled.

I ignored him and ran out of the club. Before I could go any further, he grabbed my wrist firmly.

"Let go of me you cheating bastard!" I yelled.

"I can explain!" He said.

"Oh yeah? What's you're explanation? I got carried away, sorry i won't do it again? Huh? Is that you're explanation!" I yelled.

"....."

"That's what I thought!"

"Please! ....Give me another chance I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

I scoffed. "Baro, I know this isn't the first time you cheated on me! I know what you did to Suzy." I said. "I just ignored it, gave you another chance!"

".....Y-You knew? I-I have a reaso-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. He flinched.

"What reason? If you have a explanation, tell me! Prove me wrong!" I yelled.

"...........I-I love you, please don't do this to me!" He begged.

I kept crying.

" you! you Baro! you for making me cry! you for breaking you're promises! you for being a player! you for wasting my time! you for making me fall for you! you for hurting me! I hate you! I hate you so much! I'm done! I'm done with you! I'm done blaming myself for not being good enough! I'm done being treated like ! Am i nothing to you? No matter how much you hurt me, I still came back to you! But guess what? ........You lost this time. You lost me!" I ran away as far as I can and into a alley.

I cried hard falling onto my knees. I brought my knees to my chest and cuddled myself.

I'll protect you.

I'll never hurt you.

You complete me.

I love you so much! You're my life now.

Be with me.

You're the most important person in my life.

I promise.

I need you,

You mean the world to me.....

Lies! All lies! YOU BARO! i HATE YOU!

I can never please anyone! I'm always that person no one cares for but feels sorry for me.

I'll never be loved!

I'm just tired of fighting when I know I can't win!

I just wish I didn't feel a damn thing!

I picked up a cracked bottle. I didn't think, I just grabbed the bottle and sliced my skin.

My eyes were blurry and tears were overflowing.

I gasped at the pain.

No one cares about me! I want the pain in my heart to stop!

With that thought, I pushed the bottle deeper in my arm.

"I hate you baro! I ing hate you Cha Baro!"

I sobbed while pushing the bottle a lttle more deeper.

I couldn't see, tears were blocking my eyes but I was pretty sure I was bleeding.

I kept sobbing at the pain. Then blackness took over me.....

 

~Jinyoung's pov~

 

"Sandeul?! Sandeul?! It's Jinyoung! We have to go home now!" i yelled.

Where is that scamp?!

I went over in a alley and it was scary! It had burnt cigars all over the floor mixed with bit a mud.

The walls were painted by gangsters and....blood?

There was a pool of blood over the dirty concrete with a lifeless body.

I stared in horror and grabbed my phone.

I used the tiny light from my phone and looked at the body.

Sandeul?! What the hell!

Oh god no! No no no no no no please! Please no!

I called the ambulance and kneeled down beside Sandeul.

I shaked him lightly.

"Sandeul!! deuillie~!! Yah!!" I said shaking him. I felt a drop on my hand.

It was either my tears or Sandeul's blood.

I checked his heartbeat.

I held my breath and waited for the slight thump.

......................................................thump.................................................................thump...........

Oh thank godness!

I saw bright colorful lights shining over Sandeul. I turned around to see it was the ambulance.

I moved out of the so they could take him.

"Please let me go on! I'm his very close friend!!" I begged.

"I'm sorry but we only allow family members." The nurse said.

"No! Let. me. Go. In. The. Car." I said glaring at her.

The nurse nodded quickly and got in the car.

I dialed Baro's number and called him.

I looked at Sandeul, tears were flowing down my cheeks.

Sandeul, who did this to you? 

I cried harder at the sight.

Sandeul had tubes over him, mud and blood covered his body.

He is so innocent! Who would do such thing?!

I got mad knowing someone hurt innocent Sandeul.

Innocent, sweet, cute Sandeul.

Who would dare to hurt him?!

I got up and went over to the nurse.

"Excuse me, but when will the police start investagating?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She said confused.

"You konw, who hurt Sandeul? When will the police investagate?" I said.

"Oh, honey, there will be no investagating, because well, he hurt himself....with a bottle." she said.

"What? No, No you must be kidding! Sandeul is the most innocent sweet little thing! He would never do that." I yelled.

"Well due to pressure, he had hurt him, in order to release his pressure. It's what most people do nowadays." She said.

"No, stop lying! He would never do such thing!" I yelled at her.

"Sorry but he tried to commit suicide." she said.