Secret

Badeul

Sorry! I've been really busy! Plus, I got a new boyfriend! ;) Hehehehe

Anyways, since you guys gave me all this support, I'll do a chapter or two!

 

~Baro's pov~

"Wh-who are you?"

I froze. He's joking right?

"Wh-What do you mean?...I-I'm your boyfriend, Baro. Stop joking around Sandeul!" I said panicking.

"Don't talk to me stranger! I don't eve know you! Get away from me!" Sandeul said with fear in his eyes.

"N-no please don't do this! I was worried sick about you! So was Jinyoung, Gongchan, and CNU!" I yelled desperately.

".....Who are they? Who's the guy beside you? What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here?" Sandeul said asking questions continously.

"...T-They your bandmates! We're in a band, remember? B1A4!" I said and looked over and Jinyoung. His face was pale. All the color in his face has drowned.

I looked at him desperately hoping this was some kind of joke. His eyes looked back with fear and confusion. I looked back at Sandeul then Jinyoung.

".........."

"........"

"........"

"SORRY I WAS LATE!! I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I HEARD SANDEUL WAS AWAKE AN-........."

"Ryeowook....he doesn't remember us....Why?" Jinyoung asked emothionless.

"What do you mean? He should remember you." Ryeowook said confused.

'Well, I'm pretty sure he can't remember us!" I said.

"....Wh-who is he?" We all turned to look at Sandeul who was clutching the hospital bed sheets, covering half of his face.

Ryeowook looked at him for a while an said, "I'm your doctor, Ryeowook. But you can all me Wookie. I also have the cutest boyfriend named Yesu-"

"Ryeowook not now!!" Jinyoung yelled.

"Well then!" Ryeowook said pouting. "Wait outside, I have to run some tests. It might take a while."

Jinyoung and I refused but Ryeowook kicked us out.

 ".....now what?" I said.

"L-Let's go for a walk." Jinyoung said sadly.

I decided it was a good idea not to argue so I went with him.

We walked beside each other silently. Sounds of leaves crunching under our feet.

"Hy-Hyung....I'm scared...Do you think he'll be fine." I asked.

"Who knows?" Jinyoung said slightly angry. "This wouldn't happen if you didn't cheat your filthy !!'

"I said I'm sorry! Don't yell at me!" I said.

"Don't yell? You made Sandeul cut himself because of you! He had to go to the hospital and we thought he would never wake up! Now he lost his ing memory! We might even lose our damn carreer! This all happened because of you and you're telling me not to yell? You need to get yelled at! I know I already yelled at you alot, but it seems like you're not learning! When will you stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about others?!" Jinyoung yelled.

I was speechless. I looked down at the floor with nothing to say. "I'm sorry Jinyoung, I'm really sorry." I said.

"....Sometimes, a sorry isn't enough." He said and walked away.

"W-wait!!" I yelled.

"What?" He said.

"Wher-...I-...umm...i-....n-nevermind..." I said.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sighed and walked towards a rusty old wooden bench.

"Did you hear about the NEWS?!" I looked up to see CNU and Gongchan walking around the park. I was about to say hi until Gongchan said,"What NEWS?"

"I heard JINYOUNG LIKES SANDEUL!" CNU yelled out.

"Really? I didn't know that!" Gongchan said.

"Well that's true and he'll be the one taking SANDEUL'S HEART! Unless, SOMEONE apologizes and brings everything back to normal!" CNU said then looked right at me and walked away.

I sighed. This is going to be a long day!

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

"I'm sorry Baro-ah, he lost his memory of the last 3 years. I'm not sure if he can get i back, but you can try." Ryeowook said.

"o-ok....thank you wookie, really." Baro said.

"No prob! Well, visiting hours are over so you have to go now." Ryeowook said.

"Alright, can I come back tomorrow?" Baro asked.

"........Sure." Ryeowook said.

"Ok thank you!!" Baro said.

"Don't sweat it!" Ryeowook said.

I heard the door open and close. I peeked open one eye and only saw Ryeowook.

I sat up from my bed. There was silence.

".............Ryeowook?" I said.

"Mmmm?" He said.

"Thanks for pretending I lost my memory." I said.

"Welcome, just make sure to tell them soon." He said.

"Oh, believe me." I said. " I will. Baro won't forget this. This will be his revenge...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My chapters are always short :(

And thank you for all the support guys! I wasn't going to make another chapter but you guys commented nice encouarging things and just, THANK YOU!