Talk

Badeul

~Sandeul's pov~

 

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

Feeling too tired, I fell back on the bed. I turned to my side and realized Baro wasn't there.

I sighed and did my morning rountine.

Brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed into a bunny hoodie and jeans.

I walked into the living room and saw Baro and CNU looking at the TV mesmerized.

Gongchan had his knees up to his chest and Jinyoung was mumbling nonsense words ruffling his hair.

"Ummmm hey? What's going on?" I asked.

'Baro turned away from the TV and looked towards me biting his lips.

I slowly walked towards them and looked at the TV.

There were pictures of Baro and I kissing.

.

I knew this would happen.

"That's it. There goes our career." Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung." Gongchan said his hand on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Don't touch me." Jinyoung said and ran to his room, slamming it hard.

Gongchan pouted and sat down the floor with his face buried in his knees.

*Ringggg RIngggg*

I looked at my phone. It was Manager Hyung.

. I cursed and I picked it up.

"H-Hey Hyung!" I said trying to keep it cool.

"WHAT. THE. . DID. YOU .DO?!" He yelled.

"H-Hyung. I-It was an accide-"

"DONT GIVE ME AN EXCUSE! COME OVER TO MY OFFICE NOW! JUST YOU. NO ONE ELSE!

The line went dead and i gulped.

Without any word, I grabbed my coat and went outside.

I started the car and drove to my manager's office.

The silence killed me so I the radio.

"B1A4's Baro and Sandeul have been caught kissing at their own dorm." I groaned "What will B1A4 say about thi-" I turned it off and decided to cool off.

I stopped at a beach that I've never seen before. There was no one there. The waves were crashing, the sun was pouring out, and the birds were chirping delightfully. I took a deep breath. I sat down at the smooth sand and closed my eyes. I picked up a handful and let it slide through my fingers.

"Well hello there." I opened my eyes and saw a guy....that looked kinda like me.

"Ummmm hi. Sorry, didn't see you there." I said.

He only smiled and sat down beside me.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"More like can I help you?" He said smiling. It kinda looked adorable.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You look troubled." He said.

"Well......kind of. Did you hear the morning news?" I asked.

"Ahhhh. You're that guy from B1A4, Sandeul is it?" He asked

"Yeah....that's me.' I said.

"......Sungmin." He said.

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"My name's Sungmin, from Super Junior." He said.

"ohhh!! You did look famailar!" I said.

"Well, we kinda do look alike." Sungmin said smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Sure." He said.

"Why are you so nice to me? You barely know me and like in the news, I'm gay." I said.

"Wanna know a secret?" He said. I nodded hesitantly.

"i"m gay too." He said.

"Really?!?!" I said suprised.

"Yup. Dating Kyuhyun."He said.

"Kyuhyun? Carmel brown hair?" I asked.

"Yep." He said blushing.

"Think I might have met him in a mall before." I said.

"You mean that time when kyuhyun thought you were me and your boyfriend thought I was you?" He asked.

"I guess." I said.

"Look, I know it's hard now because of the Media and everything but, just don't give up. Your career isn't over yet. I'm pretty sure you worked hard for it just like I did. No matter how hard it is.keep going till the end. God will always be with you. Forget the haters because somebody loves you. Stay Strong Sandeul. Stay Strong." Sungmin said giving me a warm soft smile. He stood up left leaving me all alone.

 

Stay strong.

 

I sighed and got up. I still have to go to Manager Hyung's office.

By the time I got there, it was noon. I decided to get a sandwich and juice then go on his office,

I stood outside his office and prepared for the worst.

I slowly knocked on his door.

"Come in."

I took a deep breath and went inside.

"aaaahhhh, Sandeul, you're finally here." He said.

"H-Hi- Hyung." I said nervously.

"Lucky for you, I think I found a solution for this ending career problem." He said.

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "What is it hyung?" I asked.

"Well, are you gay or bi?" He asked.

"I'm gay..." I said

"Well then it shouldn't be a problem. You will have a interview, deny everything, say it's photoshopped blah blah blah. Then you perform a y dance with Miss A's Suzy." He said

Suzy? The girl Baro cheated on me with.

"Suzy? Why her? And you know I'm gay! What about Baro? he might be jealou-" 

"Enough. Do you want to end your career or just dance with Suzy? Plus, I thought you were gay. Baro doesn't have to worry about it. You're gay, you won't fall for her." He said.

"but-"

End of disscussion. Now Scram!" He said and I ran out the door.

Great! A y dance with suzy. I have to...touch her.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and walked out.

"Sandeul! Is it true you're gay?"

'Sandeul are you and Baro a thing?"

"This could be the end of your career.

"Sandeul over here!"

Great paparazzi. Again!