Special Kiss

Badeul

~Baro's pov~

I sighed and looked down at my fingers.

What have I done? Why am i so stupid? Jinyoung deserves Sandeul. I don't deserve to have a cute little bunny like Sandeul.

My life is so screwed up!

I got to fix this. No, I NEED to fix this!

I got up and ran to the hospital.

"Oppa! Baro oppa!" I turned around and saw fans running after me screaming my name.

"Hey oppa! I brought flowers for you!" A fan said.

"Oppa how's Sandeul?!" Another one said.

"Oppa take my gifts!"

"Oppa Can i have an autograph!"

"Oppa give these to Sandeul!"

I took them all and started running to a cab. I got in and asked to drive me to the hospital.

Fans chased the car but soon they were out of sight. I got out of the car and heard screaming.

I turned around and saw fans still running towards me.

I ran as fast as I could to the hospital and asked the security to take care of the fans.

 I ran to room 129 and saw Ryeowook get out of it. Just in time!

"Hey wookie! So how's Sandeul?" I asked. Putting all the stuff the fans gave on a chair.

I set down my phone and wallet beside them.

"Well, he's getting better." Ryeowook said.

"Ok. that's good." I said.

We kept talking about Sandeul for 30 minutes on how he's doing.

"......Is there any way we can get Sandeul's memory back?" I asked.

"I don't know Baro. You can show pictures or videos to him and he might be able to remember." He said.

"Thank godness....Do you think he might be able to continue B1A4?" I asked.

"....That, I'm not sure. He'll be able to if he got his memory back." Wookie said.

Oh..." I said dissappointed.

"I'm sorry Baro-yah,. He lost his memory of the last 3 years. I'm not sure if he can get it back but you can try." He said.

"O-ok......thank you wookie, really." I said.

"No prob!....Well, visiting hours are over so you have to go now." He said.

"Alright can I come back tomorrow?" I asked.

"...........Sure" he said.

"Ok thank you!" I said.

"Don't sweat it!" Ryeowook said and I walked outside.

I walk along the hallway thinking about how on earth I can get Sandeul's memory back.

I was about to walk outside when I saw the fans were still there. I reached for my phone to call my bodyguard to find it wasn't there.

I searched around my pockets and realized I set them down beside Sandeul's gifts.

I ran back to room 129. I was just about to open the door when I heard Sandeul's voice. Huh, just a second ago he was sleeping.

"Ryeowook?" said a voice that sounded like Sandeul.

"Hmmm?" said...Ryeowook?

"Thanks for pretending I lost my memory".....wait WHAT?!?!

"Welcome just make sure to tell them soon."

"Oh believe me, I will. Baro won't forget this. This will be his revenge..."

Revenge? I couldn't take it anymore and walked right in.

"YOU LITTLE LYING !!! YOU MADE ME WORRIED AS AND NOW YOUR STARTING A REVENGE? THIS IS REVENGE ENOUGH!" I yelled not being sure if any of that made sense.

"......I-I'll be outside.....Try not to kill each other." Ryeowook said.

I glared at him. "You lied too." I said.

"Not my fault!" He said raising his hands and walked outside.

...........................................

There was a awkward silence

"I can't believe you!" I yelled at him.

"What can't you believe?" Sandeul asked emotionless.

"I can't believe you did all this! I was worried sick and urghhh!!!" I yelled frustrated.

"........I can't believe you did it either..." He said quietly.

"Did what?!" I yelled.

He slowly looked up at me and sat up on his bed. Eyes filled with anger and sadness.

He sighed."I-.....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU DON'T THINK I WAS WORRIED? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING !.......Until....I found out you were enjoying it...on top of her, and all." He said. Eyes now filled with tears.

I hate seeing him crying. It's like watching the cutest puppy cry that got abused and you can't do anything about it.

I watched him cry. Standing like a dumb freak.

I got to fix this....No, I NEED to fix this!!

"Sandeul...." I said softly.

He didn't look up.

"Sandeul." I said a little louder.

He slowly looked up with his big crystal clear wet beautiful brown eyes.

"What?" He said.

I looked at him, bent down on my knees, and wiped his tears. I started quesioning why on earth would I hurt a cute but y bunny. Why on earth he choose me. Why on earth didn't he choose Jinyoung.

"Sandeul....my little cute duckling...... Why did you choose me?" I asked. Caressing his hair, cheeks, face, body.

It was silent for a moment until he answered.

"B-Because....I love you Baro. You're my world. I'm always mesmerized by every single little thing you do. I keep forgiving your stupid mean every time. For some reason, I'm starting to like you less.......because I'm beginning to love you more. Even though you hurt me so much. You can be sweet and cheesy but then you cheat. Why?" He said.

"....I-I don't know why... I'm just so stupid to see a beautiful diamond ring wrapped around my finger. Baby from now on, I just want you to remember, I will always be here for you and care for you. Lift you up when you're down. Encourage you when you're losing hope and I will always try my best to keep your perfect smile on your face. I love you so much. Always and forever." I said.

"Really?" Sandeul said.

"Really sweet cheeks." I said and slightly pinched his cute blushing cheeks.

I brushed our noses together and slightly peck his lips.

He giggled. Our lips touched and I started moving my lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle. I slowly moved my hands up his arms. He flinched cutting the kiss off.

"Ouch." He said.

"S-sorry. I forgot about your cut." I said looking down.

"Take my hand," He sang. "Take a breath." I smiled and looked up.

"Pull me close, and take one step" I blushed and looked again.

"Keep your eyes, locked on mine." His finger moved my chin up.

"And let the music be your guide." He moved in closer.

I slightly puckered my lips and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around my neck while brushing our lips together.

I stood up and laid him down on the bed, me being on top of him.

I felt his hot breath on my lips and I crashed our lips together.

He started moving his lips immediately. I smiled into the kiss and carressed his back.

I his bottom lip and nibbled on it gently. He gasped and I slid my tougne in.

He tasted like sweet strawberry making me want to taste him more.

I moved my lips from his lips and down to his neck. I bit and hard making Sandeul moan.

I bit and his sweetspot which made Sandeul buck his hips. We both moaned at the sudden contact down there.

"uhhh Baro!" Sandeul said asking for more.

"Hey I forgot to tell you visiting hours are ov-.............."

"..........................."

".........................."

"........................."

"..........................."

".............I'll give you ten minutes then you get out." Ryeowook said and ran out.

I groaned," er!" Sandeul giggled. 

"Atleast we have 10 mins!" Sandeul said.

"True" I smirked and went back to kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was awkward for me! I at writing these and blegh!

But here's my crappy update! Sorry, I'll try my best to kepp this story going!!

Thanks for the support! You guys made my horrible days way better! I get bad scores on English stuff and you guys just keep encouraging me to never give up! I love you guys!!! Thank you!!!!