Confused

Badeul

~Sandeul's pov~

 

"DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY BOY

SORRY SORRY SORRY BOY!" I am currently singing Like this or that by 5Dolls with Baro. Don't judge! :P

"Bonamanamanaji Hanamanamanaji deureobonamanaji NO NO NO! ireokung jeoreokung!" 

I started laughing at Baro's dancing until I saw the mall.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!" I yelled excitedly.

"Jesus christ Deullie! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Baro said while parking his car.

"Sorry I'm just really excited!!" I said.

"I can see that." He said smiling.

"Then what are we waiting for?!?! Let's go!" I said dragging his arm.

We went in the mall and my jaw almost dropped. Every single thing that used to be in this mall is replaced with summer stuff.

"OMO! Baro look! Couple sweatshirts!" I pointed to two sweatshirts that said 'Aye he's mine' and 'Aye she's mine.' One was pink and the other was blue. Although we were secretly dating, I wanted to wear them so bad! We could wear those in our dorm!

"I call the blue one!" Baro said.

"Hey!! No I want the blue one! You have the pink one!" I said.

"No way! I don't want to be the girl!" He said.

"I'm you're hyung!" I said.

"I drove you here!" He said.

".....Alright fine let's just keep loking around."

"Alright" He said smiling.

We walked to clothes section and I found a cute duck pajamas. I walked over to it excitedly and ran to the dressing room to try it on.

 

~Baro's pov~

 

I looked at all the clothes they had. Leather jackets, Hats, Headphones, Skinney jeans, Hoodies, T-shirts, everything! I picked out almost every item in the clothes section. Which is A LOT! 

I looked around to find anymore interesting things when I found a couple ring. Both said 'I love you' and had a bright red ruby in the middle.

I picked it up and inspected it. It was beautiful!

I need to show Sandeul this!

I looked around to find Sandeul and he was nowhere in sight.

I looked around the whole clothes sectione but couldn't find him.

I started panicking and searched for him frantically until I found him looking at pajamas.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Sandeul! I thought I lost you babe!" I whispered in his ear.

Sandeul turned around with a confused look on his face. "Umm.... who are you?" he said.

"Sande-.....Ar-Are you Sandeul? Lee Sandeul?" I asked.

"Noo....I"m Lee Sungmin. Not Sandeul sorry." He said.

".....Lee Sungmin?" I asked.

"yea....." He said. I blushed in embrassment.

"ohh..I-I...I just thought....you look.....you look like Sandeul...I-I'm sorry." I mumbled and walked away.

Great! Not only did I lose Sandeul, but I completely embrassed myself!

"Hey you!" A unfamiliar voice yelled. I looked up.

"M-me?" I said.

"Yes you! Don't touch Sungmin ever again you understand?" This stranger said.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked.

"Kyuhyun! Now you leave him alone! I don't want you touching him, talking to him, or even look at him!" Kyuhyun said.

"Well jeez! Sorry I mistaked him for another guy." I said.

"Whatever, just get away from him." He said walking away.

Jeez what's his problem?! I kept looking for Sandeul but couldn't find him. Wait....I have my phone. GOD WHY AM I SO STUPID?! I could've called him this whole time!  I called him and the phone ringed......2 times..........3 times........4 times.........5 times.......6 times....I started getting anxious......7 times...

"Hello?"

"SANDEUL?!"

"Baro! No need to yell!"

"Where are you?!?!?!"

"....At the food court..."

"Sandeulll!!!!"

"Sorry, I should've told you."

"You think?! I accidentally hugged another guy that looks just like you and got yelled at by this scary dude."

"Omg! Me too! Well kinda....A guy came and started whispering in my ear saying something a guy named Sungmin."

"Omo! That's the guy I accidentally hugged!"

"That's weird anyways Come to the food court Baro!"

"On my way!"

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

"On my way!" Baro said.

I smiled and started eatting my donut.

I looked up at the big screen in the middle of the cafeteria and started watching it.

Then B1A4 interview came out. I smiled and watched it. It felt kinda embrassing to see how I acted in the interview.

It's a good thing there's barely anyone in the cafeteria. I would've been attacked by fangirls.

I kept eating my donut until something grabbed my body harshly. I was about to scream and attack this person until I recgonized the scent.

Baro......

"You know you're lucky I can smell you Baro." I said.

"What are you? A dog?" He joked.

I stuck out my tougue and kept eating. Baro was just staring at me.

"What?" I asked. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nope." He said.

"Then why are you staring?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful." He said.

I blushed. "Stopp! Baro we're in public!"

"It's the truth" He said.

"Well, you're way beautiful than me!" I said.

He smiled. "Thanks love."

I blushed again "Ummm... I-I'm going to go buy hot chocolate." I said.

I got up and ran to the cashier to order hot chocolate. My face was still red. Gahhh! Baro! Making me blush like that! I put my face in my hands and tried to stop smiling.

The cashier or whatever came back with the hot chocolate and I took it.

I sat down and started drinking my hot chocolate.

"Can I have some?" He asked.

I stopped drinking and gave him my hot chocolate and he started laughing.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're so cute." He said.

"How's that funny?" I said.

"Because you got whipped cream around lips." He said.

I blushed again and grabbed the napkin. He grabbed my hand before I could. I looked up confused and Baro leaned towards me with his hand under my chin and kissed me. I started kissing him back until I realized we were in public so I pushed him back.

He looked at me confused and hurt.

"We're in public Baro! Let's control ourselves!" I said.

"Oh, right. Good thing there's litterally no one here." He said. I smiled.

"Let's go" I said.

We stood up and I pecked him on the lips. He looked at me suprised for a second and then smirked.

"I thought uou said we're in public." He said.

"I know but you have irresistble lips." I said. He blushed and I walked to the car happily.