Love Confession

Our Happy Family...Not

 

It's been a week since Changmin officially entered his new school. Friends were aplenty but he had always stick together with Junsu for reasons only he knows. Being close with Junsu helped him to become more closer with Jaejoong.
 
They were not already in a teacher and student relationship. Instead, Changmin had Jaejoong go out with him regularly. To the older man, it may just be a trip to the grocery store outside the school. However, to Changmin, they were on a date.
 
"Yo! Aren't you coming?" Junsu asked, getting on Changmin's back.
 
"I'm coming. Can you please stop doing that? My back can break and if Jae were to ask me who was the one who caused it, I'm going to tell him it's you." Changmin threatened but Junsu just kept holding onto Changmin.
 
"Oh please. We both know who he is going to side with. I'm his son, alright? Plus, you give Jae appa piggyback rides everytime you guys go out of the school. Why can't you give me one then?" Junsu asked, pouting at Changmin as the man locked their room before walking to Jaejoong's room for their dinner.
 
"That's because Jae is light. Not like you." Changmin answered him as they reached Jaejoong's room. Junsu immediately got down, opening the door.
 
"Appa! Changmin said I'm heavy." Junsu complained, running towards Jaejoong before hugging him.
 
"I didn't said you were heavy. I just said Jae was light." Changmin said, closing the door.
 
"Same thing!" Junsu replied, childishly sticking his tongue out at Changmin.
 
"Well, what Changmin said is true. You're heavier than me, Su." Jaejoong teased and Junsu pout.
 
"Not fair. You two are bullying me." Junsu said, crossing his arms.
 
"Alright, enough darling. Let's have dinner then I want you to do some self-study in your room. I know you didn't go to your detention class today." Jaejoong said, pulling the two boys to the table filled with food.
 
"How did you know?" Junsu asked, sitting down at his seat. Changmin slides down to his seat right beside Jaejoong.
 
"Well, I have my spy reporting everything about you. You went to the soccer field and played soccer, didn't you?" Jaejoong said, placing a piece of fish on Junsu's bowl before taking one more and placing it on Changmin's.
 
"You told me about him, didn't you?" Junsu accused Changmin, his chopsticks pointing at Changmin dangerously.
 
"Yes of course." Changmin said, grinning at Junsu.
 
"Meanie!" Junsu called.
 
The two boys continued bickering throughout dinner, continuing it until the door closes on Junsu. Changmin turns around, following Jaejoong to the kitchen.
 
"You sure you want to help wash the dishes?" Jaejooong asked. Changmin held on to Jaejoong's hand, pulling Jaejoong back so that Jaejoong would look at him.
 
"Jae, how many times must I say? I always wash the dishes back at home so it's alright if I help out here." Changmin said before pulling Jaejoong into the kitchen.
 
"You can watch me if you don't trust me. Like always." Changmin said as he walked to the sink, turning the tap on.
 
"I'll stay right here then. Like always." Jaejoong said, immitating Changmin before standing beside the boy and watching him carefully. The two shared a few minutes of silence as Changmin concentrated on washing the dishes. Once he was almost done, he decides to ask the question he had always wanted to ask Jaejoong.
 
"Jae, right now in your life. Do you have anyone you love?" Changmin asked Jaejoong.
 
"Of course I do." Jaejoong said.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah. Junsu." Jaejoong replied and Changmin shake his head.
 
"No. Not that kind of parental love. You...and another person. Lovers. Do you have one?" Changmin asked timidly, looking at Jaejoong and seeing him blush a little.
 
"Oh that one." Jaejoong stops before continuing.
 
"At the moment, none. Why?"
 
"So if I were to ask you to be my lover, nobody would oppose to it, right?" Changmin quickly asked. Jaejoong laughed when he heard what Changmin said. Changmin looked at him, his face showing that he was feeling dejected.
 
"Wait, are you serious?" Jaejoong asked and Changmin nod at him, determined. Jaejoong stared at Changmin for awhile, not saying anything.
 
"Ok." Jaejoong replied, smiling at Changmin.
 
"Really? You mean...I...you...we...together?" Changmin stuttered.
 
"Yeah." Jaejoong answered, still smiling at Changmin.
 
"Serious?" Changmin asked, still not believing it. Jaejoong shake his head before leaning closer towards Changmin, kissing his cheek.
 
"There. Believe me now?" Jaejoong asked him.
 
"I...I can't believe this. I thought you would reject me!" Changmin exclaimed.
 
"Why would I reject you?"
 
"Well I'm younger than you." Changmin answered.
 
"Age doesn't mean anything to me, Changmin ah." Jaejoong answered and Changmin quickly hugged him.
 
"Oh my god, this is the best day of my life. I'm going to tell Junsu." Changmin said.
 
"W-Wait!" Jaejoong said, stopping Changmin immediately.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I want us to keep it as a surprise. We'll tell him together tomorrow, alright?" Jaejoong said, smiling at Changmin.
 
"Whatever you say, Jae. I should go back."
 
"I bet you can't sleep tonight." Jaejoong said and Changmin hugged him tight.
 
"I bet you I can't. I can't wait for tomorrow." Changmin answered before kissing Jaejoong's forehead. Changmin immediately runs out. Jaejoong heard the door closes and his smile vanishes.
 
"You can come out now." Jaejoong said, looking out of the kitchen. Yamapi appeared from behind the wall, showing himself to Jaejoong.
 
"Anything you want?" Jaejoong asked, bringing him out to sit in the living room.
 
"Why did you accept him?" Jaejoong stops walking once Yamapi asked him that question.
 
"I thought he could be a great lover. Anyone that has the courage to ask me out, I will accept him."
 
"You're lying, Jae. I know what you're thinking. I know you well." Yamapi said.
 
"Well, I don't think you do because I'm not lying right now." Jaejoong answered him, his back facing Yamapi.
 
"If you say that you would accept anyone that ask you out, you should have accepted me a long time ago. I've been confessing to you every year on your birthday but you still won't accept me. Here comes little Changmin who suddenly confesses to you and you accepted him the moment he ask you. That says something weird, ain't it?" Yamapi asked, turning Jaejoong around so that Jaejoong will look at him.
 
"You're using him, Jae. That ain't nice." Yamapi said.
 
"I'm not using him. I just want to find out whether he really is my Changmin. Whether he really is...Yunho's son." Jaejoong mumbled the last two words softly.
 
"Even if you want to find out, there are other ways. There's no need for you to play around with his heart. Do you know how painful it is if he finds out? It will be exactly like how I feel right now. Unable to hold you as my lover. You're so near to me yet you're so far away." Yamapi said, pulling Jaejoong close towards him. Jaejoong immediately pushes Yamapi's hands away from him.
 
"Get out, Yamapi. It's late." Jaejoong said, turning his back on his best friend before walking hurriedly to his room, slamming the door shut.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Things are just starting... Muahahaha! *grins*
 
Comments are loved! XD