Junsu Is Back But...

Our Happy Family...Not

In the early morning, Jaejoong opened the door only to find Junsu lying unconcious in front of his house. He cried the moment he sees the mark Yamapi had placed on his poor son's arm. Changmin who had slept there for the night immediately rushed to the front door when he heard the man crying.

"Umma, is that Junsu?" Changmin asked when he sees Jaejoong cradling a boy. Changmin got his answer when he recognised the sleeping boy's face.

"I'm going to find Yamapi." Changmin said, ready to punch the living daylights off him.

"Changmin, there's no need for that." Jaejoong said.

"But umma-"

"Leave it, Changmin.  The only one responsible for Junsu's kidnapping is your grandmother." Jaejoong looked at Changmin who was frowning.

"Come on. Help me carry Junsu to my room." Jaejoong said and Changmin immediately obeyed, carrying the boy before bringing him to Jaejoong's room. He laid Junsu on the bed and Jaejoong placed the comforter over Junsu's body.

"Should I...call appa?" Changmin asked and Jaejoong let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know." Jaejoong said, standing up to walk out of the room. Jaejoong felt his legs weaken and he almost fall down when Changmin caught him.

"Alright, I got your real answer. We're calling appa." Changmin said as he helped to bring Jaejoong to the living room.

"You didn't sleep, did you?" Changmin asked Jaejoong and the man shake his head.

"I can't sleep. I was worried over Junsu." Jaejoong murmured, another sigh escaping his lips.

"You should sleep. Junsu is here after all. I'll keep watch." Jaejoong weakly nod before Changmin sees Jaejoong's eyes close slowly. Changmin decides to call his father and in ten minutes, the man was knocking on the door together with Yoochun. Changmin lets the two men to get inside.

"I need to go to school. Appa, promise me you won't provoke umma. He's trying to have some sleep right now." Changmin said and Yunho nod, understanding. Changmin decides to leave and Yoochun suggested that he stay with Junsu in the bedroom.

"Chun, you better don't do anything to him. If you do, you're out of my company and my family. Understood?" Yunho warned and Yoochun just rolled his eyes before entering the bedroom.

He let the door open just to show Yunho that he wasn't doing anything to the unconcious boy. Yunho brought himself to the couch and he sees Jaejoong asleep on the couch. His sleeping face showed the worry and exhaustion he had since last night and Yunho can't help but to sit down beside him and caress his cheeks softly.

"I'm sorry, Jae. For making you go through all this stuff. You don't deserve this, babe." Yunho said softly, his thumb still on Jaejoong's cheek.

"How can I get you out of this trouble, Jae? How can I help you escape it?" Yunho asked, wondering to himself. Jaejoong's eyes slowly open and their eyes met.

"Yunho?" Jaejoong called his name and Yunho move away immediately.

"I...I'm sorry. You told me not to come near you but-"

"Why are you crying?"

"Huh?" Yunho immediately brought his hand to his own cheek and he felt the wet tears.

"Yunho." Jaejoong called and Yunho could only look down.

"I'm tired, Yunho." Jaejoong said, holding onto Yunho's chin and making Yunho look at him. Yunho tried to look away before he looked down as he played with his fingers.

"Tell her to stop this, Yun. Follow what she said and leave me. Only by doing that will she leave me and Junsu alone." Jaejoong said.

"Can I be selfish, Jae? Can I not leave you?" Yunho asked, finally looking at Jaejoong.

"Yunho, I want to be selfish too. I want you to stay with me too. But you know that we can't, right? Yunho, us being together brings danger to other people. Junsu is one of them. He is innocent, Yunho. If I didn't decide to adopt him, he wouldn't be involved with all this. He shouldn't suffer anymore just because the two of us are so stubborn and wants to be together. Yunho...it's just not fair for him." Jaejoong said before pulling Yunho into a hug as he sees the man frowning at Jaejoong's refusal.

"Why do we have to go through this? Why can't they just leave my life alone?" Yunho asked, hugging Jaejoong tight.

"You're from the Jung Family, Yunho. You can't escape what your mother expects you to do. And the thing she wants you to do is leave me." Jaejoong said.

"I'll make sure she'll accept you. Just like how you are right now." Yunho told the man but Jaejoong just shake his head.

"How do you plan to do that?" Jaejoong asked.

"Well, Jung Industries can always lose their chairman." Yunho said carelessly.

"You can't obviously do that." Both of them turned to see Yoochun who was standing by the door.

"Yunho, you're not serious, right?" Yoochun asked, walking towards the two of them.

"You can't just leave the company. If you do that and your mum takes over, all your effort trying to make it a corrupt-free organisation would just disappear into thin air. Don't say that I'll be there to watch out for her. You know your mum hates me. She'll kick me out the moment you pass the chair to her." Yoochun said. Yunho let out a frustrated groan.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Kill her?" Yunho asked.

"How about you kill yourself first?"

The three of them heard Junsu's voice and they saw Junsu standing behind Yunho, holding onto a ceramic vase.

"Junsu!" Jaejoong called, pulling Yunho away from Junsu. He pushed Yunho away before running towards Junsu.

"Stop it honey. Please." Jaejoong said, taking the vase away from Junsu.

"I need to kill him before he kills us, appa." Junsu said, looking around to find another object to hurt Yunho. Jaejoong hugged onto Junsu, restricting the boy's movement.

"Yunho, leave!" Jaejoong shouted, looking at Yunho and Yoochun who was standing shocked as they looked at Junsu.

"Go Yunho!" Jaejoong screamed and that snapped Yoochun out. He pulled onto Yunho's wrist, trying to drag the man out but Yunho was too worried over Jaejoong to move.

"What about you?" Yunho asked.

"I'll be fine." Jaejoong said, still trying to hold Junsu tight.

"Junsu won't hurt me. I've been through this before. Trust me, Yunho. Now go." Jaejoong said and Yoochun pulled Yunho hard, dragging the man out of the house. Hurrying down the stairs, Yoochun only stopped once they were on the open road. The dormitory was already hidden behind the trees.

"Gosh Yunho, your family is really damn dangerous. Did you see those eyes when Junsu looks at you? He was really bent on killing you. Your mum must have really hypnotised him bad." Yoochun said, placing his hand on Yunho's shoulder. The glare that Yunho shoots him the next second makes him regret what he just said.

"Dude, please don't kill me." Yoochun said as he hold his hands up.

"I'm going to meet her. Have you tracked her yet?" Yunho asked, walking down the pathway. Yoochun looks at his watch before nodding.

"Actually yes. She should be on her way to the airport like right now." Yoochun said before he followed Yunho get on the cab as they head to the airport also.

"What are you going to do to her there?" Yoochun asked and Yunho smirked.

"Putting her through the same she made Jaejoong go through." Back in the house, Junsu has calmed down enough for Jaejoong to let him go.

"I need to go." Junsu weakly said.

"Where to, honey?" Jaejoong asked as he sees Junsu walked to the kitchen. Thinking that Junsu just wants to get a glass of water, Jaejoong lets Junsu go.

"I'm going to the airport. Yunho will be there to find his mother. I'm sure of it." Junsu suddenly said after a few minutes of silence. Jaejoong sees Junsu come out of the kitchen, a sharp knife in his hand.

"Junsu! Put that knife down. Right now honey." Jaejoong said, running towards his son.

"Don't come near me." Junsu said, pointing the knife at Jaejoong.

The man immediately stops as he tried to figure out a way to stop Junsu. Lunging towards the boy, he tried to grab the knife but Junsu was quick enough to stab Jaejoong on his side. The boy pulled the knife out as harshly as how he plunged it in his father's body before frowning.

"I told you not to come near me, didn't I?" Junsu asked before deciding to leave. Jaejoong clutched onto Junsu's leg, groaning in pain as he felt tears running down his cheeks.

"Enough Junsu. Stop it." Jaejoong said, still trying to stop Junsu but the boy only kicked him away. Junsu leaves the house, the bloodied knife still in his hand as his mind only chanted one name.

Jung Yunho.