Murderer

Our Happy Family...Not

 

As soon as the bell for the first break rings, Changmin rushed out of the class as he make his way back to the dormitory. Reaching the highest floor of the dormitory, he tear open the door to Jaejoong's house.
 
"Is Junsu aw-Umma!" Changmin shouted, seeing Jaejoong lying on the floor unconcious.
 
"Jaejoong! Wake up. Don't scare me like this. Umma!" Changmin said as he tried to get the unconcious Jaejoong to wake up. The older man grimaced as he felt the pain in his abdomen.
 
"Changmin ah...stop Junsu. He's trying to get Yunho. He's going to kill Yunho." Jaejoong said but the words were not obeyed by Changmin.
 
The boy ignored what Jaejoong said, carrying the man out as his only objective is to just get his parent into the hospital. He placed Jaejoong in a cab before ordering the driver to quickly drive to the nearest hospital. His phone was immediately out, dialling Yunho's number before cursing when Yunho didn't answer. He dialled Yoochun, sighing for a short second when Yoochun answered the call.
 
"Hyung, tell appa not to meet grandma. Junsu is coming to the airport to kill him. He needs to get out of that airport right now. Now, Yoochun hyung!" Changmin shouted into the phone, already panicking.
 
"Wait, Changmin. What do you mean by Junsu is coming to the airport? Isn't he with Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked, stopping his tracks before turning back to get inside the airport. He had left by Yunho's order but now knowing that Yunho is in danger, he decides to disobey Yunho once again.
 
"Junsu...stabbed umma in the stomach." Changmin said, crying a little seeing the state Jaejoong was in.
 
"Junsu!" Yoochun shouted upon seeing the boy who was heading into the VVIP lounge where Yunho was talking to his mother. The bodyguards let Junsu in but Yoochun was not allowed.
 
"Yunho told me to get back inside." Yoochun said.
 
"The mistress said that you are not allowed in." One of the bodyguards said and Yoochun immediately threw a punch at him.
 
"Don't ing tell me that I'm not allowed to do something. Tell that to your mistress when she ask you." Yoochun said, punching the other guy too. He walked inside, eyes widening when he sees Junsu standing beside Yunho's mother while Yunho was held back by Yamapi.
 
"Yoochun! Get that pail of water behind you. Quickly splash it on Junsu. That will make him wake up! Argh!" Yunho groaned as Yamapi punched him in the stomach.
 
He doubled over, his knees hitting the floor as Junsu just smirk at him. Acting quickly, Yoochun grab the pail of water before splashing it at Junsu. As if waking up from a trance, Junsu looked dazed as he looked around the lounge.
 
"Eh? Where am I? What am I doing here?" Junsu asked, looking around.
 
"Yunho?" Junsu called, trying to walk to the man when he was held back by Yunho's mother. She grabbed the knife from his hand, smirking at Junsu.
 
"Look Junsu, you hurt someone already." She said, showing the blood that was drying on the knife.
 
"I...did what?" Junsu asked.
 
"Yamapi, release Yunho and call the police. We have someone who tried to attempt murder here." She said, holding tightly on Junsu as Yamapi leaves the room.
 
"Mom, enough already. Stop it." Yunho said as  Yoochun helped him stand up. They both shared a knowing look before looking back at Junsu and Yunho's mother.
 
"Junsu, don't be afraid. Everything is going to be alright." Yunho said, smiling gently at the trembling boy.
 
"Who did I hurt, Yunho?" Junsu asked.
 
"You stabbed Jaejoong in the stomach, Su." Yoochun answered the question, nodding at Yunho when the other man looked at him for confirmation.
 
"He is on the way to the hospital with Changmin." Yoochun continued.
 
"That just won't die, wouldn't he?" Yunho's mother said.
 
"That person you just insulted is my lover, mum." Yunho said.
 
"Oh please Yunho. Love doesn't exist in the Jung Family. All the ones that marry into our family just want our fortune.
 
" "Jaejoong isn't like that, Mum. Dad may be greedy enough to get our whole fortune but Jaejoong isn't."
 
"Don't talk to me about your father, Yunho."
 
"Well don't talk to me about my Jaejoong then. Seriously, mum. Even if you say that dad was a bastard to you, you're continuing something that dad left off ten years ago, ain't it? You're saying that you're protecting our fortune but right now you are the one who is continuing this madness of hurting Jaejoong when Jaejoong doesn't even want that money. Enough. Stop this." Yunho said. Right at that moment, a few police officers rushed in, pointing their guns to Yunho's mother.
 
"Ma'am, I suggest you put down that weapon right this instant." One of the men said.
 
"Oh I will. Here, the murderer. And his filthy weapon." Yunho's mother said, pushing the boy away and throwing the knife down to the floor.
 
"Junsu, come here." Yunho said, bringing out his hand for Junsu to hold on to. Junsu immediately run towards Yunho, hugging the older man tightly.
 
"Thank you for coming quickly." Yoochun said before the officers walked towards Yunho's mother, handcuffing the woman's hands.
 
"Wait, what are you doing? Officer, you're supposed to arrest that boy. Not me!" She shrieked as she was suddenly brought away.
 
"Jung Yunho, what did you do?!" The woman shouted, stopping her steps.
 
"Well, seeing all the evidence that says about you involving yourself with Junsu's kidnappings, I passed it to the police for you to get arrested. Initially, I wanted you to suffer just like how you made Jaejoong suffer but when I think about it, stripping off all the riches and glitters that you have been living in is more of a torture to you. So I did just that." Yunho said, his hands still around Junsu.
 
"Jung Yunho, just see what I'll do to you. You'll never get even a cent from the Jung Family's fortune." Yunho just chuckle when he heard his mother said that.
 
"Don't you remember, mum? I run the company now and if you not getting a cent means that you'll change...I'll do it. Gladly." Yunho said making the woman just fume even more. The police brought her away as she shouts at Yunho, promising revenge.
 
"Yoochun, I want a car. Now." Yunho said as the three of them walked out of the lounge.
 
Yoochun led them to a cab, telling the driver the address that Changmin had texted him. Running to one of the rooms, Yunho pushed the door open to a room where Jaejoong was in.
 
"Jaejoong ah." Yunho called, seeing the man lying on the white bed. Jaejoong was asleep with Changmin sitting beside him.
 
"Jae appa!" Junsu shout, running towards his father. He sat down on the bed, trying to wake his father up.
 
"Junsu ah, you need to stop that. Jae needs rest for his wound to heal completely." Changmin said, stopping the boy immediately.
 
"I was the one who did this. I hurt Jae appa when he didn't even do anything to me. This is all my fault." Junsu said, crying once again as Changmin hug him tight.
 
"I'll take him outside." Changmin said, bringing the boy out.
 
Yunho's eyes were still on Jaejoong and Yoochun tapped Yunho's shoulder twice to indicate that he'll go out too thus leaving the two of them alone. Yunho slowly walks to sit beside Jaejoong, seeing the white bandage wrapped around his waist.
 
"Your waist is still that small, huh?" Yunho asked, almost laughing as he remembered those memories coming back to him.
 
"Take a rest, honey." Yunho said, standing up to sit on the sofa but he felt his hand tightly hold by someone.
 
"Yun, stay with me." Jaejoong weakly said, his eyes slightly open. Yunho turns back, sitting down on the chair as he hold onto Jaejoong's weak hand.
 
"You said to trust you. Look what happened, Jae." Yunho said, the hand slowly.
 
"I won't die that easily." Jaejoong said.
 
"It's ironic that Mum said the same thing about you just now." Yunho told Jaejoong, laying his head on the bed as he stared at Jaejoong.
 
"How is she?"
 
"I sent her to the police just now." Yunho said, causing Jaejoong to raise his head a little.
 
"You sent her to the jail?" Jaejoong asked, shocked at what Yunho did.
 
"Jae, she deserve it." Yunho said, trying to convince the man that what he did was correct.
 
"No she didn't. She's just a woman, Yunho. A woman that is just protecting what she has. That's all." Jaejoong said.
 
"She tried to hurt you, Jae. She made Junsu try to kill you and you almost die!" Yunho said, trying to make Jaejoong remember what she did.
 
"Yunho." Jaejoong called the man's name, their eyes meeting each other. Yunho break away from the stare two seconds later, sighing immediately.
 
"Alright. I'll go and bail her out. Once you're up and standing." Yunho said.
 
"I'm fine, Yunho. See?" Jaejoong said before trying to sit up only to lie back down as he hissed in pain.
 
"Jae! Don't ever do that again. We'll bail her out once you're alright. She needs to know who told me to bail her out. But I'm sending her away from us. Somewhere she can't make contact with anybody to create any revenge against me or something." Yunho said.
 
"Thank you." Jaejoong said, letting his thumb to caress Yunho's cheeks slowly. 
 
"Already injured by her and still wants to forgive her. Stupid." Yunho muttured under his breath and he felt Jaejoong's hand hitting him on the head lightly.
 
"I heard that, idiot." Jaejoong said, frowning a little while the man who just got insulted only chuckle. Yunho sat down on the bed, resting his forehead on Jaejoong's.
 
"I miss you calling me that." Yunho whispered, his fingers intertwined together with Jaejoong's.
 
"Does it turn you on?" Jaejoong asked, giggling a little.
 
"Well not really." Yunho said, letting himself to hover on top of Jaejoong.
 
"I miss having you close with me." Jaejoong breathed out, wrapping his arms around Yunho's neck as he pulled Yunho even closer to him.
 
"Hmm Jae..."
 
Yunho brush his lips against Jaejoong's lips before kissing the man gently. Yunho on Jaejoong's bottom lip as Jaejoong pulled him even closer, the intoxicating taste of each other's lips clouding both of their minds.
 
"Appa!" Yunho jerked up, looking to the door immediately.
 
"The doctor said that umma is not allowed any ual activities until he is fully healed because the wound might open again if you are not careful. So, please. Don't get all on him. Gosh...Leave them alone in a room and this is what you get." Changmin said as he closes the door once Junsu and Yoochun got inside the room. Yunho slowly got down from the bed, a scowl prominent on his face.
 
"Jae appa!" Junsu called, hugging the man tightly causing Jaejoong to whimper in pain once again.
 
"Junsu, let go!" Yunho said, trying to make Junsu let go of Jaejoong.
 
"Yunho, he's my son. He's allowed to hug me." Jaejoong said as Junsu stick his tongue out childishly at Yunho, causing the older man to frown even more since he was restricted from doing things to Jaejoong.
 
"Yunho, Changmin said that the doctor told us that I cannot have ual activities. That doesn't mean you can't hug me." Jaejoong said, making Yunho to grin a little bit.
 
"Come here." Jaejoong said and Yunho immediately went in for a hug. Changmin smiled when Jaejoong suddenly looks at him.
 
"You too, Changmin." Jaejoong said but the boy shake his head.
 
"Nevermind. I don't really like hugging people. Especially other man." Changmin said before Yunho glared at him.
 
"Just come here, will you?" Yunho hissed and Changmin rolled his eyes, obeying nonetheless. He hugged the other three men, unconciously smiling as he felt that his family is now complete.
 
"Hey, save a spot for me guys." Yoochun said, sulking a little.
 
"Get out, dude. You're ruining my happy family moment here."
 
 
 

 

Ok, so...apparently I waited for the comments to come in for the last chap but since no more is coming in, I guess I'll just update it, right? This is gonna be the 2nd last chap. I'll end the story once I put on the next chap. But until then...comments are loved! Hope you have fun reading it. XD