Let's go out on a date!

I Got A Family

And so, for today's episode.. The couple will be on a date! But ofcourse with their beloved son, Mason!

L: So, where you two want to go? :)

Mason: I want to see an elephant!

Jiyeon: I guess he means he wants to go to the zoo. Right Mason?

Mason: Yes, let's go to zoo!

L: Alright then, let's go to the zoo!

 

Seoul Grand Park - click to  see the place^^

 

Mason: Uwahhhh, I like here!! Omma, Where's the elephant here?

Ji: Hmn, I dunno, let's ask someone...

L go the information booth and ask where they can find the elephants..He came back with the Tourist guide.

Tour guide: Oh, I heard Mason wants to see Sakura Jjang?

Ji & Mason: Sakura Jjang? 

TG: Yes, that's the name of the elephant here. He came from Japan!

Mason: How big is Sakura? Is he friendly? Tell me more....

TG: You see...(Talks about Sakura in detailed)

Mason is so engrosed talking about Sakura Jjang with the tour guide and walk ahead with him without her mom and dad.

Ji: I guess, Mason forgot about his parents...hahah :D

L: Yes, he is really interested of the elephants..

.

.

 

(uh oh, I need a topic or else I'll be nervous now that it's only the two of us here...) 

So, Uhm, how about you, do you like animals?

Ji: Yes! I love them especially dogs! We have a dog in our house name WANG, I really love him...

L: Really? that's nice... tho, I'm a bit jealous, you seem really loved your dog...(wait..what? did I say I'm jealous? with a dog? *facepalm*)

Ji: Haha! Yes, my oppa and I take good care of Wang., he's so cute!

L: Oppa? (clueless)

Ji: Yeah, I have an older brother, we're ;like twins haha :)

L: I see.. (wew...I thought she's refering to other guys, glad to hear it's her brother ) I thought it's another guy you dated...

Ji: What.. no..it's my brother. I don't have any guys around me and I don't have time to date because of busy sched..

L: (She don't have one? ) *smiles* really? me too, I guess that's what us idol's problem..we don't have time to date...

Ji: Eh? you don't have one? But you seem to have a girlfriend... I've seen on a news.., I think?

L: Bo? A..a..Aniyo.. we b-broke up, I mean, It didnt work out for both of us...*shy* (coz the one I like is not her..:3)

Ji: Don't worry, I wont dig in to that topic anymore..you sound so defensive kkkkk

L: No.. I'm just explaining that's why, haha Let's not talk about the past, let's go somewhere, I guess Mayson is watching the elephant show with Mr. tour guide..do you have any particular place or animals you want to see?

Ji: Let's see Sakura Jjang with Mason, it seems fun! (smiles)

L: Let's go! (automatically reach his hand to Jiyeon)

Ji: (hesitates and shock) what?

L: No, coz it's crowded here, you and I might get lost, I think it's best to hold hands? *gives her a shy smile* (Oh..crap.,)

Ji (took L's hand) Yeah, let's go together and find our son :) *smiles brightly*

---

Jiyeon's POV

 

Ji: (*concious coz they we're holding hands* I should lessen the tension, I guess...) You know what?  L oppa's shy smile is cute. haha :D 

L: Bo? *shy smile again* don't tease me..and you call me oppa? that's new! (His smile widens when he said this)

Ji: Oh, mian~ It's slip on my tounge without thinking...(what did I do? eottoke?)

L: No, It's ok, I like it when you call me that.. L'oppa, call me that from now on. 

Ji: *hesitates* ..L...L'..op..oppa? 

L: Yeah, or yeobo? since you're now my wife?

Ji: Yah! Not that far! ( *blushes hard* ) L-oppa is good. From now on, I'll call you L oppa

L: *smiling*  Now you're the one who's have a cute shy smile hahhaah!. (his laugh is so adorable..like a kid, kkk)

Ji: yah! oppa, stop., don't tease me. (It's so embarassing, but It's good I'm at ease being with him now while holding his hands)

L: Yeobo...

Ji: Eh?

L: From now on, I'll call you my Yeobo*

------*yeobo is honey, an endearment refering to your love one-------

Ji: Oppa!  (what is going on? is he teasing me?)

L: Wae? you're my wife so it's good to call you my honey, what's wrong with that...(smiling while looking at Jiyeon)

Ji: (Omo! His looking at me..eotokke? *blushing*) why?(try to cover his eyes) stop that oppaaa.

L: (trying to pull Jiyeon's hand away from covering his eyes) haha why? I like staring in your eyes...

Ji: (WHAT? Is he for real? Is he doing this for the show and because camera is on? Should I get along with his acting? *confused*) oppa, let's stop, you're making me feel embarassed...

L: Your eyes are big, it's seems you can see the whole zoo with that! hahahha  (laugh)

Ji: Bo??? (now he's teasing me for real) yah, it's not that big! and tho its big, it only has a normal vision!

L: I like it.

Ji: what? 

L: you and your eyes.

Ji: (look to L with a very confused face) what? (what is he saying??)

L: hahahha I like teasing YOU and your EYES, you're so cute!

Ji: Yah! huh! I'll get my revenge so prepare yourself oppa.

L: I'm looking forward to that. But I feel glad to see my wife at ease and smiling now..

Ji: It's because oppa's making the atmosphere light. so yeah, thanks to oppa

They both smiling while walking holding each others hand. They saw Mason waving at them and calling them to watch Sakura Jjang's show. The family enjoyed the first trip together as a family.<3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 OH GOSH L, PLEASE~~~ I LIKE YOU AND YOU'RE EYES IS SO...
MYUNGYEON, PLEASE BE REAL QUICK SOON, REVEAL YOURSELVES OR JUST JOIN WGM

 

Okay, that's it. I'm in a good mood so I continued writing :) Hope you like this update! Happy 104 subscribers!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Up next.............

 

The family will have some visitors...what will happen if other group members visit them?

 

NEXT EPISODE: Unwanted visitors: Part 1