First Encounter

I Got A Family

 

 
The IGAF production staffs are busy preaparing the set when Park Jiyeon arrived.
 
Jiyeon: Anneonghaseyo..Anneonghaseyo (Bowing to all the staffs and crews)
Director: Good to finally see you Ms. Park Jiyeon-shi, Let us give her a warm welcome! (the staffs/crews claps and welcome Jiyeon)
Jiyeon: Kamsahamnida, director-nim.. Thank you for choosing me and T-ara for your show.
Director: Aniya, aniya,, don't need to thank me Jiyeon-shi, I'm the one who must be thankful.. since the day we announce that you  would be in our show, our site gain a lot of visitors leaving comments that they are so excited to watched the first episode..For that, Kamsahamnida..
Jiyeon: (Bowing) Thank you too director-nim...ah., I want to greet writers and other staffs too
Director: Feel free to do so, I will just be here in case you need me, and please be ready for the filming later ok?
Jiyeon: Yeah, director-nim :)
 
As Jiyeon approach other staffs, She saw one familiar face approaching the set.
 
Jiyeon: eh... why is he here? don't tell me..
Staff1: Omo, omo! Lee joon-shi is here.,
Staff2: Eh? what is he doing here?
 
Lee Joon of MBLAQ greet the staffs and crews before he gaze to Jiyeon.
 
Jiyeon: Yah! what are you doing here, Lee Joon oppa?
Joon: Haha! I just heard your around and decided to greet you., am I not allowed to do that?
Jiyeon: Ani.. it's ok, It's just that all the people here are busy-
Joon: Heard your filming "I got a family"?
Jiyeon: Yes, together with I-don't-know-who male idol..
Joon: Haha! I-don't-know-male idol? Hmn, I feel jealous already jiyeon-shi.. Why they don't contact me to film with you?
Jiyeon: Stop that oppa, We both know you currently filming "We got married" with your wife. keke
Joon: Yah! I'm not married yet!, it's just in the show.
Jiyeon: I know oppa, hahaha sorr--
 
Jiyeon suddenly stop talking when she heard a loud gasp from the set, She look at the direction where other staffs eyes glued on.
And then she saw an angel.,o no, no not an angel... she saw a charismatic, good looking man entering the set.
 
Joon: Seems like L of Infinite is the I-don't-know-who male idol huh?
Jiyeon: L? from Infinite?  ah, yeah, that's why his face is so familiar. Saw him before in different events., wait, he's the i-dont-know male-- what?
Joon: Well, see you around Jiyeon-shi, I guess your filming will start in a bit, and  I must hurry back with my business too.Good luck!
Jiyeon: Gomawo Joon-oppa, thanks for dropping by.
 
So, what now?
 
------------------<3
 
Myungsoo arrived too early in the set so he decided to stay in the car first. He's busy practicing his lines of their new song "Man in Love"  when he suddenly saw a car approaching in their direction.
Must be the girl idol, he thought.
 
Got curious, he stepped out in the car and secretly hide to a place where he would clearly see the girl..
What am I doing? Why am I hiding anyway? Got coward to face the girl?  He smiled with the thought.
Nah~ I must stop thi--
 
And yes, his mind stop thinking after he saw the girl who's finally out of the car. 
 
He saw that smile again, that smile who captivate his heart. That angelic-goddess like yet cute smile.
 
It was her.His long time crush. Park Jiyeon.
 
 
--------------------<3
 
Myungsoo spaced out and just stayed there for several minutes.
 
What? I'm filming with her? no, I can't do that! What if she finds out  that I like her? No, no..
 
And the sound of clapping crowd made Myungsoo back to his senses. 
I must go and enter the set now. Myungsoo, walk cooly.
 
As he enter the set, he saw Lee Joon and Jiyeon talking and laughing, enjoying their conversation.
Why the heck is he here?
 
And then she saw her stop talking and slowly gazed to his direction.
I should not let myself be caught, she should not notice the idea that I like her.
 
He greet the staffs and crews first, then the director and the writers. He saw Joon leaving, finally.
 
Director: Myungsoo-ah! I finally meet you in person! You are really, I must say, a damn good looking guy!
Myungsoo: Kamsahamnida director-nim.
Director: Haha! No, no don't thank me... Ah, did you see your wife already? Ms. Park Jiyeon?
Myungsoo: Wife?
Director: Haha! No, no I'm just teasing you.. Ms. Park Jiyeon-shi, come join us here.
Jiyeon: Yeah, director-nim. (walking to Myungsoo and the director direction)
Director: I guess no need for introductions since both of you are idols, I assume you knew each other already.
Jiyeon: Ne, director-nim, we've met already, right L?
Myungsoo:  Ha? ah- eh, ye-s. No need for introductions, really. huh? did she remembered that day? the day we first met?
Director: Good! Now, you talk and get yourself comfortable with each other. I'll be talking the the crews to start filming already.
Jiyeon & Myungsoo: Ne.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
[A W K W A R D        S I L E N C E ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Myungsoo: (clearing his throat) ehem, uhm.. Ms. Jiyeon-shi ah.. eh..  
such a shame,.. why there's no words coming from my mouth?
Jiyeon: (chuckling) haha! How should I call you.. L-shi or Myungsoo-shi..?
Myungsoo: I perefer L.
Jiyeon: Ah ok, ok.. uhm., L-shi...are you a big fan of deathnote?
Myungsoo: No, no.. It's just that they call me L coz i have resemblance to that character.
Jiyeon: I see. :)
That smile again...
Myungsoo: Are you excited for the filming? I must stop myself from being spaced out again.
Jiyeon: Ne, actually I'm more of excited of who the baby would be.
Myungsoo: You like children?
Jiyeon: Of course! who wouldn't love children?
Myungsoo: (Guilty) Well, not all people love children right?
Jiyeon: I dunno.. How bout you L-shi.. do you like children?
Myungsoo: well, I don't hate them.
Jiyeon: Haha! that's a safe answer L-shi. You're funny :D
 
Director: Nice to see you get along, That's a good start!, Are you guys ready filming? 
Jiyeon & Myungsoo: (nodding) Ne, director-nim.
Director: Good, first we will interview you separately. We're going to ask you you're first impression with each other, your likes and dislikes and sort of things like that..Jiyeon-shi.. you go with that the direction and you Myungsoo, at that direction.
Jiyeon: Good luck L-shi :)
Myungsoo: Same with you Jiyeon-shi, Good luck :)
 
 
 
------------------------------<3
 
So, Myungsoo have his hidden feelings for Jiyeon huh? Haha!  I knew it, they are real! kekeke! I really love that thought XD (sorry, I'm such a fangirl)
 
For the next update, It will be the interview of the two. What questions do you like to be answered by our idols? Comment it :)