Shireoyo (I don't like)

I Got A Family

 

[A week before the announcement of the cast...]
 
T-ARA Dorm:
 
 
All the girls are now resting after a long day of practice when Soyeon open the official e-mail account of the group and notice a mail sent by their president.
 
Soyeon: Woah, a mail from the president, Girls look! 
Boram: Cheongmal? Wae? Is it another project?
Areum: Read it out loud  Soyeon unnie!
 
Soyeon: (reading)
 
 
T-ARA members:
 
I want to inform you girls that one of you will be selected in the upcoming show of MBC " I got a family". The one who'll be chosen will be partnered to another male idol from different male group. All of you must prepare and pack  things for you to be ready in case you're the one who'll be chosen. 
The chosen member will need to film the show for three months. She will get the schedule of the filming of every episodes on the announcement  day. She will live in a house together with the male idol and must live together as a couple. But there's a twist in the show, a baby will also join in the middle part of the show. They need to live as a family and show how a true family lives. This show will teach not only the participants but also the viewers how happy and fun to have a family, and also teach them how to face and overcome the trials of having a family when problems arise.
Remember, the production is still in the process of reviewing your profiles and looking for the best candidate to be casted in the show. You must   ALL prepare for this. This will not only  benefit the company but to the T-ARA group as well. The selected participant will be able to regain the name of the group and will have the opportunity to show her talent and potential to represent T-ARA.
 
Goodluck girls, I have faith in you :)
 
The president.
 
Eunjung: Daebak! I remember the time when I'm chosen in We Got Married"!!
Qri: But all of us got the chance to be chosen right?
Jiyeon: I don't like to be chosen =__=
Boram: Wae? You have an experience in different reality show, why you don't like?
Jiyeon: Coz I will not be with my unnies during the filming days.. Can't do that.. so I don't like.
Eunjung: fuuu~~~ Really Jiyeon-ah?? Or you just don't want to be with a male idol for three months? 
Jiyeon: Aniya,..
Soyeon: Don't like that Eunjung, look she's blushing! (o^__^o)
Hyomin: I want to be chosen.^^
Qri: Me too! I haven't been in reality shows before, I want to try!
 
 
Boram: I agree with jiyeon, I don't want to be chosen.. Will not be able to perform with you girls.. plus will not be here in Japan., nah~ I'll rather eat :)
Areum: Like Qri`unnieI want to try reality shows too...
Soyeon: Yeah, Areum needs some exposure right now plus your our maknae
Eunjung: Jiyeon is the face so she might be the one to be casted.
Hyomin: But I'm the iest, so they need a hot and y mother figure, I'm the best keke
Boram: Aigoo, here she goes again.. 
Qri: well we all have the chance so we all need to get ready and prepare our things.
Soyeon: That's right. Time to freshen up and pack things. 
Hyomin: Wonder who'll be the male idol? From what male group? Kyah!! I'm so excited :P
Boram: Well, we'll know tomorrow so stop that kyahh sound.
Eunjung: Haha! Boram is hungry, she easily get mad.
Boram: Is it that obvious? kekeke
 
----
 
[Meanwhile, in the Infinite Dorm]
 
Infinite Dorm:
 
Sungkyu: Guys, the manager pass me the news. One of us we'll be chosen to be casted in a reality show.
Sungyeol: Reality show? What is it?
Sungkyu: it's a new MBC reality show entitled "I got a family"
Dongwoo: Wait! Wait! I know that! It's just like  we got married, but this time will just not act as a couple but a family..am i right?
Sungkyu: Just like our genius member said, that's how it will work.
Hoya: Who's genius? It's too easy, you'll just need a common sense for that.
Dongwoo: Yah! Just accept that I'm the smartest here :DD
Woohyun: So, who will be chosen? I want to be casted ^^
Dongwoo: Nado! Nado! :D
Sungkyu: It's not been decided yet but tommorow they'll reveal it., for now all the members need to get ready and pack their things. The chosen member will have to film for three months.
Sungjong: Three months? That long?
L: How about if we don't want to go? 
Sungkyu: Well, you go and ask the company. It's officially broadcasted in TV yesterday that one of the infinite member will be casted to the show so we don't have a choice.
Dongwoo: yah! L you don't want to go?? I'll volunteer if L dont want to go :D
Hoya: Hmnn,..If its a family then there will be a girl and a child too, right?
Woohyun: woah... That's right! Who'll be the girl?
Dongwoo: what? A girl? and a child? Why I didn't think of that?
Sungjong: Maybe its from a girl group.
Sungkyu: oh...All you guys getting smarter huh? Yes, she's from a girl group.
L: ..
Sungyeol: I remember the time when were in the "Sesame Player" they trick us that a girl group will come, maybe its another trick!
Dongwoo: Right! maybe they want us to get excited again and then disappoint us in the end., Is there a hidden camera here?
Sungkyu: Shut up! Manager told me that this is an official announcement from the company so don't worry, it's not a joke. And there's no hidden camera!
Woohyun: i think they'll choose me.
Hoya: We'll see tommorow., 
Dongwoo: Hey, What if there's really a hidden camera? 
 
------<3
 
I'm so happy with your feedbacks readers <3
This is just a short update, just want to include other members reaction  :))
Coz obviously, I'm a T-finite fan :) keke