Her first impression

I Got A Family

The host is already on her seat when Jiyeon arrives.

Host: Omo Jiyeon~ah,  welcome to the first episode of IGAF! For today's episode we will ask you questions about you and of course about your feelings toward the show, are you ready?

Jiyeon: Yes :)

Host: Ok, welcome viewers! Today we will ask the mother a few questions and we will know her answer directly from her. so for the first question, I know most of your fans are curious about this..What's your first impression when you saw your husband?

J: Husband? hahahha, I guess I need to make myself comfortable with that as well? haha uhm well, L-shi is quite cold as I look at him at first but he was very welcoming when we talk a while ago. I think he's kind and comfortable to be with.

Host: Ah, so at first you thought of him a cold and very distant man but as you talk you realized that his warm and comfortable to be with? am I right?

J: Ne~ His warm and he's handsome too, I guess many girls envy me.^^

Host: Oh, yes. L-shi is very handsome. No dont worry, L-shi fans will understand, for sure. So for the next question, what quality of you do you think L-shi will like?

J: Ne? uhm, that's a hard question. Well, I guess he will like my strength. I'm strong so he won't be burden when it comes to taking care of babies. I think I'm quite capable to take care them.

Host: Wow, that's not a kind of answer I expect from a girl! I guess L-shi will be afraid when he heard this.

J: (Laughing Out Loud) Hahaha! No that's not what I mean, I'm strong so he doesnt have to worry about me. That's what I mean.

Host: Oh, no I'm just kidding haha don't worry. So Ms. Jiyeon-shi, What is your ideal husband?

J: Oh, someone who's responsible and very manly. I like my husband to be sweet only to me and cold towards other girls.

Host: So you like your husband to only look at you. Of course, every woman like that. Next, how do you feel that you'll be a mother?

J: I'm so excited! You see, I love children, so I'll take care of my child. I did become a mother before with my unnies on Hello Baby season 3 and I enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm going to take care the baby alone so I'm a bit worried but i will try my best!

Host: Don't woory, L-shi will also helped you, just like a family. Any message to your husband?

J: Oh, right now? uhm. L-shi, Thank you for being my husband and let's enjoy being in a family. 

Host: Wew, I'm so excited for the both of you! Good luck Ms. Jiyeon-shi, Hwaiting!

J: Kamsahamnida. :)

____

Next update will be Myungsoo's Interview :)