His unspoken feelings

I Got A Family

L feels nervous while walking to the interview room, he keeps on glancing at Jiyeon's area while waiting for the host.

(Hmnn, what would be the questions? should I answer them honestly? but what if she (Jiyeon)  notice my feelings?? no, I must act cool while answering.)

 

Host: L-shi! Did you wait for a long time? Mianheyo, we keep you wait...

L: Aniyo~ gwaenchanayo. :) (smiling)

Host: Aigoo, that smile, who will not fall with that smile? should we start now?

L: Yes!

Host: Welcome viewers! After the interview with Ms. Jiyeon, we will now start asking INFINITE's face L! Omo, I'm so excited for his answers to our prepared questions! L-shi, do you feel excited too?

L: Yes, I'm ready.

Host: Ok, for the first question, what is your first impression towards Ms. Jiyeon when you first met?

L: (Did she mean our very first meeting, or today's meeting? Hmmn...) Oh, Ms. Jiyeon is very pretty. Me together with my hyungs watched T-ARA's performance at the backstage whenever were in one music shows and I saw Ms. Jiyeon is very hardworking. For me, my first impression with her is that she's very pretty and hardworking. (plus she makes me happy whenever I see her, oh no, I should'nt add that)

Host: Oh, hardworking and pretty. I guess Ms. Jiyeon will be happy if she knew you always watch them perform.

L: ... (smiling shyly)

Host: Ok, for the next question, What are your good qualities you want to show to Ms. Jiyeon on this show?

L: I want to show her my true self. Not as INFINITE idol L but as Myungsoo. Idol L is a bit cold so I guess it would'nt suit to this show but Myungsoo is different. That different side of me is what I want to show to her.

Host: Oooh..So idol L and the real you is very different?

L: Well, as L i need to maintain my cool and cold image, but that's not the real me.

Host: Now we also want to see the real Myungsoo, I guess the viewers too! Ok, for the next question..I guess not only me but all your fans out there want to know about this...What is your ideal wife?

L: Wife? Oh (can I answer her name instead? its Park Ji Yeon) ideal wife for me is someone who love kids and who's always there for me. Someone who'll support me and will love me and our children.

Host: Uh? But Ms. Park Jiyeon said she loves kids! Omo... Now we see why the two of you were chosen for this show! Your so compatible! 

L: ...... (I know she loves kids, that why I like her more)

Host: How is it feel you'll be a father?

L: I feel a bit nervous at first but I'll try my best to be more responsible. I'll work hard.

Host: Reponsible father. I guess your wife will be happy to hear that. Any message for your wife?

L: To Ms. Jiyeon, I'm happy to know that you'll be my wife though its not real, (Oh I hope its real) Let's enjoy being in a family together, IGAF hwaiting!

Host: I can't wait for the both of you! Hwaiting!!

L: Kamsahamnida :)

 

Myungsoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next, Living together