Announcement!

I Got A Family

 

T-ARA dorm:
 
Soyeon: Girls, I have now the name of the member who'll be on the show!
Boram: Nugu? is it me? 
Hyomin: Wahh!! Why suddenly, I feel nervous? Is it me?
Eunjung: Well, I'm out in the list coz they know I filmed We got married before..
Jiyeon: Announce it  already unnie.. I hope its not me.
Qri: Nah~ I guess it's you, Jiyeon. keke
 
Soyeon: It says here: 
 
            "Good day T-ara. We now finally have the name of the chosen member for our upcoming show "I got a family"!  After collecting suggestions and doing poll and surveys, The people and the production agreed to cast Ms. Park Jiyeon in the show--"
 
Jiyeon: Bo?!! Me? Why?? No, I don't like... Eotokke unnie? (refering to Eunjung)
Eunjung: It's ok Jiyeon-ah.. You're the best candidate for the show.. you'll do well :)
Qri: I know it's you Jiyeon-ah..I saw in the internet that many netizens asks for you when they broadcasted that T-ara will be in the show. Don't worry, your unnies will support you.
Soyeon: That's right, Jiyeon-ie, I'll continue reading now..
 
           "She gathered the highest no. of votes from the surveys plus she do have experiences in reality shows before. We considered her acting skills as well. We think she's the most qualified to casted in our show. We're hoping that other T-ara members will support Jiyeon and got some time to promote "I got family".
 
           To Ms. Park Jiyeon, we would like to thank you in advance and hope you'll do your best in the show.
 
            Thank you T-ara. Sincerely, IGAF Production. "
 
Hyomin: Daebak Jiyeon-ah.. Good luck! I'm excited for you!
Areum: Unnie, I'm happy for you too! good luck!
Eunjung: We'll support you! Don't worry
Jiyeon: It can't be help. I guess I need to do this., I know my unnies will help me :)
Boram: Hmnnn..there is something missing...ah! That's right! who's the  male idol?
Soyeon: Well, there's no name included in the letter.. I guess they'll announce it later. Jiyeon-ah, here's the filming schedule.
Jiyeon: So the filming is every Monday and Tuesday of the month. And the broadcast is every Sunday.
Qri: Wow~ we'll find time to watch you jiyeon-ah so do your best and learn how to cook already!
Eunjung: Woah.. right, you'll live as a family, that means you'll live as the mother!
Jiyeon: I wonder who'll be our baby... I hope it's my son Mason..and don't worry unnie, I know how to cook!
Soyeon: But we don't know if the father will like the food you will cook
Jiyeon: He should! or he'll cook for himself!
Boram: Wah~ our jiyeon will now be a mother~ and a wife! keke
Jiyeon: It's only in the show unnie~ don't tease me..
 
-----
 
Infinite dorm:
 
Dongwoo: Why I get so nervous today?? I know, now is the announcement day,and I have greater chance to be chosen since I'm the most good looking but still.. Urgh, who'll be the girl?
Woohyun: Stop that Dongwoo...We know your not qualified..
Dongwoo: Don't be jealous hyung..
Sungjong: Here's KGyu hyung~ 
Sunggyu: Are you guys all here? Where's L?
Sungyeol: He's out today, his filming his CF. Why? is it L? the one they chose?
Hoya: Huh? You have the result with you already?
Sunggyu: Manager gave me the announcement letter. And yes, it's L.
Dongwoo: Bo???? Why him? Are you sure hyung? it's L? not me?
Sunggyu: Do I look joking?
Woohyun: Why its always him..
Sungyeol: Who's the girl? who'll be with L?
Sunggyu: Dunno, manager told me that they'll meet on the day of the set. So both of them don't know each other until that day.
Hoya: Daebak~ He's so lucky.
Sungjong: Wait, L doesn't want to go right? 
Dongwoo: Right! right! I remember too that I told him I'll go in his behalf! Yes! Haha!
Sunggyu: Stop dreaming Dongwoo, I already asked the manager about that and said that L can't do anything about it.
Woohyun: ahh! really, so lucky bastard!
L: (entering the room) Who are you calling bastard?
Sungyeol: Daebak! Myungsoo-ah, you're the one they choose to be casted in the show!
L: Bo??? No way, I don't like.
Sungyu: Go, tell that to the president and you're dead. Be ready, here's your schedule.
L: Why me? (getting the schedule slip)
Sunggyu: Read the letter., and go tell the manager I already told you the news.
L: Fine, as if i could refuse. (walking away ahead to their manager's room)
Dongwoo: (Shouting to Myungsoo) Myungsoo-ah,  tell the manager you don't like to go and tell him I'll go in your behalf!!
Hoya: Stop that now Dongwoo,,, seriously, you really want to go that much ?
Dongwoo: Uh, coz you know..There's a rumor that the girl group is T-ara, and I'd like to meet one of them :P
Woohyun: Maildo andwae! With Hyomin's group?!
Sungjong: Heard of that rumor too..
Sunggyu:  I guess L is really one lucky bastard afterall.
 
 
----<3
 
A back to back update :'> 
To those 23 subscribers: Thank You, dunno how happy you made me,
your comments..so overwhelming.. , and you like the concept.. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!
Kindly wait for the next update, it'll be the first day of the filming of IGAF with our MyungYeon :)
 
What do you think will be the reaction of Jiyeon when she found out that his soon-to-be husband is Myungsoo? And same goes with Myungsoo.. how will he react after their first encounter?
 
                                IGAF upnext: First Encounter