First boyfriend

The little moments

A/N Sorry for the long wait and the shorter chapter! I’m sick at the moment and have trouble writing because of that. Hope you guys can forgive me!! I really try to do my best for you! When I get well (Which I hope will be soon) I’m gonna write like crazy and update often, okay? Okay! Now enjoy the chapter. :D

“So it’s okay?” Jia looked back at Soohyun, who was setting the table for lunch. “Since I’m not the one making the food it’s completely fine. I actually really want to meet your friends, so I can get all your dirty secrets out of them.” Soohyun gave a teasing grin. Jia suddenly seemed nervous and Soohyun noticed. “So you do have some?” His grin became even bigger. Jia quickly shock her head and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. Soohyun sat the last plate down and walked over to Jia, who was arranging some side dishes. He put a strand of Jia’s hair behind her ear. “Woah! That looks so good! How did you learn to arrange food like that?” Jia flashed a proud smile. “I memorise everything after seeing it once. I saw this on a cooking show.” Soohyun raised his eyebrow. “Everything?” Jia nodded. “It can be a curse and a gift. It’s good for my books because of all the details I can put in.” Soohyun made an understanding expression. “I bet you got straight A’s in school then.” Jia smiled again. “Straight A’s and pluses.” Soohyun narrowed his eyes. “Dork.” He put out his tongue at Jia. “I take that as a compliment.” Jia simply said and put her tongue out right back at him. They looked like two grade scholars’ teasing each other.

Soohyun was in the middle of changing his shirt when the doorbell rang. He quickly went out to open the door. “It must be Kevin and Yuna. Get ready to charm the out of them! I need to make a good impression.” Soohyun opened the door. On the other side stood a quite feminine guy with light brown hair and a cute red haired girl next to him. Soohyun greeted them politely. “Welcome. I’m Shin Soohyun, the person Jia has been staying with the last couple of days.” He gave them a warm smile. “Hello. I’m Kevin Woo, Jia’s best friend and this is my fiancé Yook Yuna.” The cute redhead flashed a big smile and waved her hand at Soohyun. “Hello.” Her voice was just as cute as her appearance. Soohyun stepped aside so they could walk in. Jia immediately came out from the kitchen with her arms wide open. “Kevin, Yuna! You made it.” All three of them ended in a group hug. “I’m sorry it couldn’t be sooner but we were already half the way at Yuna’s parents’ house.” Kevin gave an apologetic smile. Jia just shook her head. “It’s okay.” She then leaned to Kevin’s ear and whispered. “I wouldn’t have been asked out on my first date if you had.” Kevin’s eyes went wide. “YOU GOT ASKED ON A DATE!?” His voice was so loud it could wake a sleeping bear. Jia felt her cheeks turn red as her embarrassment level rose. Soohyun looked just as surprised. “You haven’t had your first date yet?” Soohyun asked. Jia bit her bottom lip and shook her head. Soohyun hid a smirk. “Well, I’ll make sure it will be perfect then.” Soohyun gave Jia a breathtaking smile that made her cheeks go even redder. Jia breathed out heavily as Yuna came to the rescue. “I see you’ve set the table. I’m starving! Should we eat?”

“So how did you two meet?” Kevin asked as he was stuffing himself with Jia’s cooking, which he loved dearly. Jia and Soohyun exchanged glances. Soohyun spoke. “Well my son ran away and Jia found him.” Yuna looked like she’d seen a ghost. “You have a son? How old are you?” Soohyun chuckled at her respond. “Yes I have a three year old son and I’m 24.” Yuna’s eyes got wide. “But you look like, 21.” Soohyun gave Yuna a warm smile. “Thank you.” Yuna frowned. “Handsome and mature.. Jia you better hold on to him, he’s a real catch.” Yuna gave Jia a clap on the shoulder. “But he can’t beat Kevin.” Yuna kissed Kevin on the cheek. “Yuna. To you no one can beat Kevin.” Jia said with a sigh. “True, true.” Yuna gave a big smile. Jia let out a little laugh. Kevin on the other hand wanted to know more about the relationship Jia and Soohyun had. “When did this happen? I mean with your son.” Soohyun looked over at Kevin. “Last Wednesday.” Kevin almost choked on the water he was about to swallow. Jia quickly handed him a napkin. “So you are meaning to tell me, that you two met each other last Wednesday and are now a thing?” Jia shook her head, “We never said that we were a thing.” Yuna and Kevin glared at them. “Oh but you are. It’s really obvious.” Yuna said. Soohyun and Jia looked at each other with slightly red faces. “Do you want to be a thing?” Soohyun laid his hand over Jia’s. Jia looked into Soohyun’s amazing eyes. “I-I...“ Jia didn’t get to finish her sentence because Soohyun was now pressing his lips to hers. Jia felt her entire body heat up from the small but sweet kiss. When Soohyun pulled away he gently said. “Please say yes.” Kevin and Yuna were sitting with big smiles on their faces. When Jia kept silent Kevin spoke. “God damnit..! Say YES!” Jia shyly nodded and Soohyun pulled her into a hug. Yuna started to clap her hands. “Our little girl is growing up!” She tightly held Kevin’s hand. “How did he do it? She never trusted anyone else than Yuna and I. How did he get her to open up like this?... They really look amazing together. Jia, fighting!”

Jia followed Kevin and Yuna out as she got her spare key. Kevin gestured for the girls to go on ahead as he stayed back to talk to Soohyun. “I want you to take good care of her, she really needs that.” Soohyun looked at Kevin with warm eyes. “I intended to take more than just good care of her.” Kevin laid his hand on Soohyun’s shoulder. “I’m counting on you now.” Soohyun nodded. They exchanged smiles before they joined the girls.

“I’m not done with moving in yet.” Jia said as she let the three other people in. “Of course your office is done.” Kevin said in a teasing tone as he ruffled Jia’s hair. “You better make sure you get this workaholic outside.” Yuna said while pointing at Soohyun, who just made a confident nod. “Ya.” Jia said with a pouty face. “I’m not that bad.” Kevin made a disbelieving face at Jia. “Yeah right and I’m the king of France.” Jia made an offended expression that made the others laugh in respond. “Well, now that we know you’ve found a good place, we can leave in peace.” Yuna said and started to say her goodbyes. Kevin gave Jia a big tight hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Remember to call me often, okay?” Jia smiled back at her best friend. “The same goes for you.” They then made their friendship handshake which Yuna always rolled her eyes at, today was no different. “You are in your twenties, stop with the handshakes already!” Kevin and Jia laughed at each other and hugged once again.

Soohyun and Jia were now alone in her apartment. Jia took a deep breath and turned to Soohyun. “I-I I want you to have this.” Jia held out her spare key for Soohyun to take it. Soohyun stood dumfounded, looking at the little silver key in Jia’s hand. “Since we are together now, I thought you should have it. It’s pretty hard to get in contact with me when I’m writing so..” Soohyun blinked a few times and then took the key. He felt his face heat up. “Thank you.” Soohyun then reached into his back pocket and took out his own spare key. “Come over whenever you feel like it.” Soohyun simply said, while smiling like an idiot. He loved the thought of them sharing keys.

“Do you want the couch on this side or the other?” Soohyun was helping Jia with arranging her apartment. “You really don’t have to help. I can do it by myself.” Soohyun shook his head. “With those little weak arms? Like Hell you can.” “YA! I’m stronger then I look.” Jia frowned at him. Soohyun just chuckled. “So which side?” Jia tapped her chin while making a thinking expression. “This side of the wall.” She pointed to the left side. Soohyun nodded and started to move the couch.

Soohyun threw himself on Jia’s couch. He sighed deeply. “Thanks for the help.” Jia walked over to him with two beers in her hands. “Here.” She handed Soohyun a cold beer. “Thanks honey.” He gave a cheeky smile. Jia felt a blush rise. “He called me honey, honey. Omo… He’s my boyfriend now. My first boyfriend! Would it be okay to spaz over this?” Jia got pulled out of her thoughts when Soohyun started to talk. “Your place looks great now! I love all the colours.” He smiled at Jia, who smiled back. “Yeah. Thanks to you it got done about two weeks before it would’ve.” Soohyun raised an eyebrow. “Are you that slow?” Jia shrugged her shoulders. “Not when I write though.” They smiled at each other. “Would you like to stay for dinner?”

“You didn’t have to go shopping with me.” Jia said while glancing at Soohyun. Soohyun knew that but he was uneasy about her going out alone when it was getting late. “I was wondering where you shop and the weather is so nice. I could use the fresh air.” He flashed a smile. Jia narrowed her eyes. “Okay then.” They reached the local market. “What do you want to eat?” Jia asked. Soohyun made a thinking expression. “Hmm. What about Bibimbap? I haven’t eaten that in like forever.” Jia nodded. “As you wish.” Soohyun made a happy face that could resemble Dongho’s. She made a slight chuckle. “You look like Dongho when you’re overexcited.” Soohyun raised his eyebrows. “I do?” Jia nodded and flashed a bright smile. “It’s cute.” Soohyun made a pouty face. “I’m a grown man. I don’t want to be called cute!” Jia looked up at him. “Too bad, because you are.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “Oh now you’re gonna get it!” Soohyun started to tickle Jia’s sides. She was laughing uncontrollably begging Soohyun to stop.

Soohyun didn’t stop until an elderly man interrupted them. “It’s good to see you laugh for a change.” Both Jia and Soohyun stopped their little game and turned their attention to the man. “Hi Mr Kang.” Jia said as she greeted the elder man. “What brings you to the market today?” Mr Kang held a bag of peaches up. “Rima needs these for dessert.” Jia made an understanding expression. “So who is this young gentleman?” Mr Kang asked with a cheeky smile on his face. Jia blushed as she tried to introduce Soohyun. “Uhm his is m-my.” Soohyun noticed her troubled and flustered face. “I’m Jia’s neighbour, Shin Soohyun. Nice to meet you.” Soohyun held out his hand for Mr Kang. “Just neighbour?” Mr Kang asked while shaking Soohyun’s hand. “And boyfriend.” Soohyun gave a confident smile. Jia on the other hand was red as a tomato. Even though it felt weird hearing Soohyun say that, she liked the sound of it. She smiled to herself. “When Rima hears this she’s probably going to invite both of you for dinner.” Jia smiled. “Yeah and she’ll probably have several pages of questions for Soohyun when we show up.” Jia and Mr Kang exchanges smiles. “Make sure to come and see us soon. We are missing our little angel.” Mr Kang said while taking Jia’s hand into his. “I will. Give Mrs Kang my best.” Jia and Soohyun waved at Mr Kang as he walked out of the market.

“So how do you know him?” Jia smiled a little. “I use to read out loud at the retirement home. They used to be there as visitors. Somehow I became really close to them. They remind me of my own grandparents, who sadly died three years ago in a car crash. So now I visit Mr and Mrs Kang once every two weeks to play board games and read for them.” Jia looked up at Soohyun. “Mr and Mrs Kang are some very special people to me. They take just as good care of me as I do of them.” Soohyun placed his arms around her and kissed her forehead. “You really do have a wonderful soul.” Jia made a shy smile. “Let’s get the groceries. It’s getting kind of late.” Soohyun nodded in agreement.

“It’s going to be weird sleeping by myself tonight. I’ve been getting use to you sleeping next to me.” Soohyun said while standing close to Jia in the hallway. He put a strand of Jia’s hair behind her ear. Jia looked up into Soohyun’s amazing brown eyes. “W-would you like to stay the night?” Jia nervously asked. Soohyun put his arms around Jia’s waist as he held her closer. “I would love too.” He gently said and gave Jia a light but passionate kiss on the lips. Jia felt her body heat up from the small gesture. She saw something in Soohyun’s eyes change, they became darker. Soohyun felt a rush of desire take over him. He pressed Jia against the wall as he captured her lips in a deeper kiss. He trailed his fingertips down her arms. Jia felt her body burn from Soohyun’s touch. She wanted more of this. Jia slid her arms around Soohyun’s neck as she pulled him closer. Soohyun took this as a gesture to go even further. He Jia’s bottom lip asking for entrance, which Jia shyly granted him. Jia moaned as she felt Soohyun grind against her. Soohyun pulled away for air. “If you want me to stop just say so and I will.” His voice was caring. He really didn’t want to step over Jia’s boundaries. Jia just shyly nodded. Soohyun kissed her lips once again, this time with more lust. He loved the way Jia shivered when he trailed his hands down to her bum. He gave her bum a light squeeze as Jia tangled her fingers into his hair. Soohyun moved from Jia’s lips to her neck. When Jia reviled a moan Soohyun knew he had found her sweet spot. He started to gnelty the spot, leaving a dark red mark. Jia pressed her body closer to his as she tugged on his hair. Soohyun was going crazy with desire but he didn’t want to come on too strong, after all this was going to be Jia’s first time. He wanted to make it special.

Soohyun took Jia up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed as he crawled on top of her. Jia put her hands on Soohyun’s chest as she pressed her lips on his. When she pulled away she got eye contact with him. looking softly into his eyes. “Will it hurt?” her voice was almost like a whisper. “I’ve been told that it always hurts the first time.” Soohyun gently said as he caressed Jia’s cheek. Jia looked nervous. “If you’re not ready you don’t have to.” Soohyun’s words were kind and warm. He really meant what he was saying. “But will that be okay with you?” Jia shyly asked. Soohyun made a light chuckle. “You shouldn’t do something like this just because of the other person. You have to want it to.” Soohyun gave Jia a loving kiss. “I will gladly wait for you.” Jia felt her face go red. Soohyun laid himself down next to Jia and pulled the covers over them. “Sleep tight my princess.” Soohyun gently said and gave Jia a long passionate kiss. Jia cuddle into Soohyun’s chest. “Goodnight Soohyun and thank you.” Soohyun slid his arms around her as they drifted off to sleep.