Eli's confession

The little moments

A/N Hey there, so sorry for the lack of updates… School is in the way because of my finals this year -.-* So because of that this chapter is really short! I just felt like you guys needed and update, like now! Please bear with me! I’ll make a long one next time! That’s a promise! I have some certain plans with this fic and it will get harder to write but I’ll do my best for you guys!

“No.” Jia coldly said as she sat down next to Kevin. Kevin made a pouty face full of aegyo. “You are supposed to be my bestie.” Jia nodded. “I am, I just don’t want to take care of your devil of a niece.” Kevin took Jia’s arm. “Please Jia… Pretty please!” Jia just glared at him. “Why can’t you do it yourself?” Kevin sighed. “Yuna is not fully recovered yet and you know Yuna, she’ll play with that kid like her life depended on it. That way she will never be better.” Jia sighed. “Fine…. I’ll do it.” Kevin face turned overly happy as he clapped his hands together. “But..” Kevin’s eyes went big. “Oh no not a but…” Jia flashed a warm smile. “Yes a but… You need to help me buy something for Soohyun. I didn’t get him anything for his birthday and I still feel bad about it.” Kevin sighed in relief. “God… I thought you were going to ask me for something… You know… y.” Jia slapped his arm. “Ya! I’m not like that!” Jia exclaimed. Kevin glared at her. “Just a tiny bit.” Kevin said as he smiled. Jia frowned at him while crossing her arms over her chest. “Will you help me or not?” Kevin chuckled. “I will always help you.”

Jia was writing on her next book and was completely in her own world when a pair of hands covered her eyes. “Guess who.” A male voice spoke in a low tone. “Eli?... How did you get in here?” Eli took down his hands and flashed a big smile. “You forgot to lock your door.” Jia pouted. “Did you lock it then?” Eli smirked. “Of course… I wouldn’t want anyone to disturb us.” Jia’s face felt hot as she just turned to her computer again. “I’m kidding but I did lock the door though. I know how you are with open doors.” Eli said as he looked down at Jia. Jia looked up at him. “What brings you here? Aren’t you supposed to be visiting your family?” Eli nodded as he started to fettle with some papers on Jia’s desk. “I was but then they had to do some business.” Jia was about to say something when the doorbell rang. “Oh… That must be Kevin with the little devil.” Eli looked confused as he watched Jia walk out of the room. “Little devil? What the heck?”

Jia opened the door as Eli came out from her office. When the door was open Jia sat down on her knees. “Hello there Eunah.” The smaller blond girl instantly threw her little red bag at Jia and put out her tongue. Jia sighed as she stood up. “You owe me big time!” Jia said as she ruffled Kevin’s hair. “Ya… stop that!” Kevin exclaimed as he fixed his hair again. “But yes, I do owe you. I’ll pick her up tomorrow.” Jia nodded as she took Eunah’s hand in hers. They both waved at Kevin as he walked down the stairs. “Welcome to my new home Eunah.” Jia said with a cheerful voice as she put Eunah’s bag down in the hallway. “You’ve grown so much since I saw you last. How old are you now?” Eunah glanced up at Jia before she spoke. “I’m 8 and therefore I don’t need you. I want to be with Uncle Kevin.” Jia tilted her head as she frowned. “I’m sorry you have to be here then but Kevin needs to take care of Yuna.” Eunah nodded and made a slightly sad expression. “I know.” Jia looked down at the blond girl and couldn’t help but feel sad for. “She probably hasn’t seen Kevin in a long time.”

Eunah suddenly noticed Eli looking at them. Eunah tugged on Jia’s arm. “Who’s that weird looking guy?” Jia chuckled as she looked up at Eli. “He’s a friend of mine. Eli this is Eunah, Eunah this is Eli.” Eli bend down and held out his hand. Eunah glared at him and slapped his hand away. “You have filthy hands.” Eli’s eyes widened as he just watched Eunah walk past him. Jia laughed as she saw Eli’s expression. “Charming little girl.” Eli said as he looked at his hands and saw that they were completely clean. “She’s completely like her father.” Eli raised his eyebrows. “Wauw… I’m a bit worried now.” Jia patted Eli’s shoulder. “You are seeing her good side right now.” Eli took a heavy breath before following Jia into the living room.

Jia did her best to entertain the 8 year old girl but nothing seemed to be working. Eli on the other hand, captured Eunah’s interest with doing an imitation of a pigeon. Eunah laughed as Eli worked his magic. “You are funny Oppa.” Eli just flashed a triumphing smile. “Would you mind convincing that pretty lady behind you of that?” Jia looked at Eli with a small blush showing on her cheeks. Eli locked his eyes with Jia’s as he gave a warm smile. Jia quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen. “I’ll just make dinner.” Eli smirked to himself but at the same time felt a bit guilty. “She’s your best friends girl… Stop it!” Eli ran his fingers through his hair and noticed Eunah staring at him. “What is it Eunah?” Eunah tilted her head. “Are you Unnie’s boyfriend?” Eli shook his head as he softly smiled. “No she is my best friend’s girlfriend.” Eunah frowned. “You must be stupid flirting with her then.” Eli’s eyes grew wide as the words left Eunah’s lips. “How the hell does a little girl on 8 know this stuff? What do her parents teach her!?” Eunah stood up and walked towards Jia’s office to play on the computer. Eli just sat stunned back.

Jia was mixing some sauce when Eli entered the kitchen. “What did you do with the devil?” Jia asked as she started to put the sauce on the beef she had cut into strips. “She’s playing on the computer. Jia just nodded. “Do you wanna hear something funny?” Eli asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter. Jia gave him a curious look. “She told me I was stupid for flirting with my best friend’s girl.” Jia turned her attention back to the cooking not saying anything. “Am I stupid?” Eli walked closer to Jia, as she just tensed up. Eli ran his fingers through Jia’s soft hair. “Eli.” Jia spoke softly as she took a step away. Eli walked closer once again, this time making sure she wouldn’t be able to escape the situation. “Am I stupid?” Eli asked again as his face closed up to Jia’s. “Please stop.” Jia was getting uncomfortable and tried to walk off but Eli took her wrists. “Jia, please answer my question.” Jia looked into Eli’s deep eyes. “You are not stupid but unrealistic. I’m with Soohyun.” Eli pressed Jia against the nearby wall. Jia felt her body heat up with nervousness. “He wouldn’t have to know.” Jia felt her heart beat faster as she locked eyes with Eli. “Don’t do this Eli.. I love Soohyun.” Eli sighed as his eyes became hurt. “One kiss, that’s all I ask.” Jia shook her head. “No Eli!” Eli pressed himself harder against her. “Please. I’ll leave you alone afterwards and I’ll even tell everything to Soohyun, so you wouldn’t have to hide it. I’ll take the entire blame.” Jia looked down. “Why do you want a kiss so badly?” Eli let go of Jia’s wrists. “I think I’m in love with you but I don’t know. I thought that if we kissed I would know for sure.” Jia met Eli’s eyes. “And what if you do feel something, what then?” Eli shrugged. “I don’t know.” Jia ran her fingers through her hair. “What do I do?” Eli palmed her face and before she could react, his warm lips were upon hers.

The kiss was rough but full of feelings and Jia felt herself slowly succumb to it. “Why am I liking this?” She wanted to push Eli away put her body didn’t move. Eli put his hands on Jia’s waist as he pressed himself against her. Jia made a slight gasp as he moved and Eli took the chance to slip in his tongue. Jia’s body finally decided to react. Jia pushed Eli off of her as she held the back of her hand against her lips, panting slightly. “WHAT THE HELL ELI?” Jia exclaimed as she gave him a hurt look. Eli rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry… I just… I really like you Jia.” Eli looked up with worried eyes. “Do you hate me now?” Jia shook her head. “I’m just disappointed. You shouldn’t have done that.” Eli slid down to the floor while running his fingers roughly through his hair. “I Know.” Jia sat down next to him. “Should I tell him or will you?” Jia softly asked. “There’s no need to tell me anything.” Both Jia and Eli looked up in shock as Soohyun was standing in the door.

Eli immediately stood up, standing stiff as a board. “I….” Soohyun made a sign for Eli to stop and walked over to him. Soohyun gave Eli a hurt look as he locked his eyes with him. “How could you do this? Does our friendship mean this little to you?” Eli shook his head. “No.” Soohyun gabbed Eli’s collar. “You kissed my girlfriend!” Soohyun’s voice was angry and hurt. Eli looked just as hurt about the situation as his best friend. “I’m sorry!” Soohyun narrowed his eyes. “Sorry is not going to cut it this time Eli.” Eli looked away, afraid to meet Soohyun’s intense eyes. “I’m sorry but I’m in love with your girl. I don’t know how it happened.” Soohyun tightened his grip. Jia noticed and stepped in. “Guys stop! A girl should never get between friends.” Jia pressed herself in between the two guys. Soohyun let his hands fall to his sides. “I can’t believe you would do this.” Eli held his right hand around his left wrist. Eli didn’t say anything and gave a final glance at Jia before walking out. Soohyun took Eli’s arm in a firm grip and whispered. “I’m really disappointed in you.” Eli wiggled his arm free and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Soohyun put his fingers to his temples. “How could you kiss Eli?” he sounded even more hurt than before. Jia embraced herself. “I didn’t. I pushed him away.” Jia looked to the floor. “Don’t be too hard on him.” Soohyun looked back at Jia with angry eyes. “You are taking his side?” Jia sighed. “No I’m not… But what if you were in his place? Try imagining how he feels.” Soohyun palmed his face and let out a deep sigh. “It would’ve been awful.” Jia walked over next to Soohyun and put her arms around him. “You don’t have to be afraid… I love you and not Eli.” Jia softly said as she hugged Soohyun tighter. Soohyun turned to hug her back. “It’s just a bit shocking to see ones best friend and girlfriend kiss.” Jia rested her head against Soohyun’s chest. Soohyun gently kissed Jia on the forehead. “I think I’m just going to go back to my own place. I need to check on Dongho.” Soohyun stepped away from Jia and walked out, leaving Jia standing back with a hurt feeling in her heart. “Soohyun..”