Perfect

The little moments

8 months had passed since everything finally felt right for both Jia and Soohyun. They were happy and looking more and more like a true family. Jia was practically never home but spending all her none working hours at Soohyun’s apartment. It was almost as perfect as it could be for them.

“What do you think you are doing young lady?” Jia froze in her position as she closed her eyes and cursed at herself for getting caught. “Why are you looking through my mail Jia?” Soohyun crossed his arms over his chest as he narrowed his eyes at her. Jia turned around while biting down on her bottom lip, looking slightly nervous as she met Soohyun’s eyes. “I uhm…” Jia swallowed her own spit as she held her hands on her back. “I wasn’t going through your mail, I was just…” Soohyun raised an eyebrow while chuckling. “You were just what honey?” Jia held up a letter with her name on it but Soohyun’s address. “Kevin is being a dork and converts all my mail to your address. He wants to indicate that we should move in together.” Jia shyly looked away as she held the letter in two hands. Soohyun smiled as he walked closer and cupped Jia’s cheeks, pressing his lips softly on hers for a sweet kiss before pulling away. ”Would you like for us to live together?” Soohyun looked into Jia’s eyes with a soft look. ”I mean, we have been dating for over 8 months now and well.. I would really like to live with you, permanently.” Jia looked at Soohyun in disbelief, her heart pounding out of her chest in joy. “What stupid question is that?” Jia smiled as she got even closer to Soohyun and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Of course I would want to live with you.” Soohyun’s lips curved into a wide happy smile as he held Jia’s waist and pulled her closer to place a gentle kiss on her lips. “Good because I already found the house we are buying.”

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Jia questioned as she and Soohyun with Dongho on his shoulders, walked towards a quite fancy yet cute house with a small garden. “Yup this is the place and it’s not further away from my work than before but closer to your publishers.” Soohyun seemed more excited than usual as they stood in front of the door to the house. “I made sure to find a place that fit both of our tastes and your office has its own toilet too.” Soohyun grinned at Jia who just simply smiles warmly back as she herself was getting excited to see the house as well.

“And this is the master bedroom.” The lady taking them through the house eagerly explained everything about the place, making sure it would be as appealing as possible to the couple. Soohyun was beaming of excitement and joy, while Jia was more curious and thoughtful of the place. Dongho on the other hand was pouting the whole way through, since he was bored. Jia noticed and moved him down from Soohyun’s shoulders to hold him in her arms. “This will be our new home soon, don’t you like it?” Dongho puffed his chubby cheeks and looked at Jia. ”Me likes, just boring.” Jia nodded in understanding and whispered. “We will sneak away after for fun in the park nae?” Dongho happily bounced in Jia’s arms as she winked at him. The thought of Soohyun scolding her later made her smile, since he was terrible at being mad at her. “Don’t tell daddy okay?” She whispered softly before placing a soft kiss on Dongho’s cheek an turning back her attention to the lady talking in front of them.

As planned beforehand, both Jia and Dongho disappeared out of Soohyun’s sight the minute he looked away as they were out of the house. “So wouldn’t it be nice to spend Christmas here?” Soohyun turned to speak at Jia but got wide eyes as she was gone. “Aish.. Those two.” He laughed softly before looking at the house one last time and the headed home while thinking to himself. “Finally it’s perfect.”      





A/N So this is the end.. I hope you all enjoyed it and If I ever feel like it then I will make an squeal but so far I don’t feel like I want ^^ Gonna start a new story soon though, so stay tuned and thank you all for following this fic. You are all awesome! <3