Family

A Love Story? Is It Really Like One Though?

Donghae POV

 

 Me and Siwon have been going out for a week now. Even though it's only been a week since we've been together there's still is a bunch of drama at school.

  Like our classmates Aj( not her real name)ans Ciara just won't shut up. I mean both of them are total s and they CAN'T I repeat CAN'T mind there own buisness. 

  Like in science I sit in between Aj and Siwon, me and Siwon were holding hands under the table, and when we let go they both started teasing us.

   Anyway we text each other saying 'I love you' but it just doesn't feel right. I stopped thinking about Eunhyuk and we both just ignore each other's presence, I even stopped feeling butterflies. But why do I feel different whenever I say 'I love you' to Siwon. I mean yeah we're dating but I feel different about him and I can tell he likes Jennifer ( a friend of both of ours but in a different group). Everyone else thinks that we're madly in love but even before we started dating I could already tell that they like each other. Hell I don't think it's just like.

  It just doesn't feel right with Siwon. He even has a girl in our class who likes him. She even got in a fight with Tiffany because she was jealous. Either way Tiffany won.

  "MOM!" I heard Tiffany yell. Oh yeah I forgot I was in school.

  Tiffany, Maria, Carolina, and Daina all call me mom because we're playing the family game. Sungmin is my sister.

  I remember when I was still friends with Eunhyuk, there was this one time during passing period and we were walking to class together and he put his arm around me while we were talking. That time he found out from other people that I liked him but of course being the stubborn person I am denied it.

 

FLASHBACK

 

 Me and Eunhyuk were walking to 4th period together while talking about random stuff he put his arm around me. I'm already used to his skinship, but all of my 'family members' were right behind us. Then Tiffany literally squeezed her way in between us and Maria and Carolina yelled at Eunhyuk saying 'GET AWAY FROM MY MOM YOU HOBO!' He just gave me a questioning look.

  "Their my children." I said while holding back an angry Tiffany.

 He just made and 'O' shape with his mouth.

 'RING'

 "C'mon mom." said Tiffany as she dragged me away.

 I mouthed 'Sorry' to Eunhyuk as I just let myself continue to be dragged.

 

 FLASHBACK END

 

 Those were the good times. My kids didn't like Eunhyuk but they even started calling him dad. He thought it was weird but it was either 'dad' 'monkey' or 'uncle hobo', I don't even know how they came up with this. 

  I uncountiously smiled remembering that time.

 "Donghae." said a quiet voice. Oh by the way im in advisory class. It was Jessica. Jessica is really smart but really stupid outside of the classroom. One time me and Heechul convinceed her that our PE teacher was a child molester vampire.

  "Yeah why are you smiling like a crazy person?" she asked

 "Just remembering something funny." I said

 

 

Before I fell asleep I thought to myself. 'Because of him I was able to smile. My own smile. At school I have multiple personalites. I always thought of them as just like a mask that people on drama wear.But that made me remeber the good time I had at school but as myself. That night I fell asleep as happy as ever. This is an example of what good memories can do to you.