Choi Siwon

A Love Story? Is It Really Like One Though?

The month for this chapter and the previous is January for 2012 

 

Donghae POV

 Lately Siwon's been acting strange. Like we sit next each other in science and we sit in the back,  we're usually talking about random things but today he was acting really weird.

-in science-

I was slowly falling asleep with my hand cupping my cheek trying to block out the sunlight coming from the window next to me. When I was about to close my eyes I felt a hand on my leg. When I turned my head to look at the owner of the hand it was Siwon.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to stay awake but ended up lying my head down on the desk

"Nothing." he replied and looked at our teacher with his hand still on my leg. I was too lazy to move so I let him be. Now that I think about it someone else did something like this to me in 5th grade.

(Flashback to 5th grade)

We just finished afternoon recess and we're lined up in front of our class room. I'm in the front of the second line with Eunhyuk behind me and Lyric in front of me. I just quietly minding my own buisness when I felt something poke me 'back there'. When I turned around I saw Eunhyuk holding a book right infront of my while he just smiled at me sheepishly.

"What the hell?" I whispered

"It wasn't me it was the book." he responded.After that he did it 3 more times. I know he's a ert but to go this far? He doesn't like me. At least I think he doesn't, right?

(End flashback end)

Gahhh! Why do I keep thinking about him?! Then again it's not about him, it's about what happened not who it happened with.