Back To School

A Love Story? Is It Really Like One Though?

Donghae POV

 Today is the day we go back to school. I hate school, not only because of the teachers but also because of a certain 'someone'. When I see him I'll just act like I never met him, or that I absoulutely despise him.

 

I just walked into the school gate and sat at my regular morning spot next to the library. I don't know why but somehow it became me and  my friends 'morning spot' it's like on a stage across from Julliard in the court yard.

Anyway I'm always the first to arrive so I sit down in my usal seat, and take out the homework I was too lazy to do at home (which is everything).

I was distracted by my homework that I didn't realize how much time has passed by, but the first empty courtyard is now full of people. Since it's a school, everyone is in their groups : mexican gangsters, 7th graders, gossip group, 6th grade guys, mexican girls (I like to call them es), and lastly my group the 'ghetto random weird people. My friends are full of mixed races like some mexican, some black, some white, and lots of mixes.

 My friends Tiffany(random person of the group), Heechul (but my nicknames for her are , or wicked of the west), Sungmin (super hyper short girl),and some other weird crackheads or just some idiots.

No One POV

"Hey Donghae." said Heechul

"Hello ." Donghae replied looking up for a second then immediatley going back to her work

"You didn't do your homework?" she asked as she as sat down in front of me taking out a bag of Taki's(idk the spelling but it's just some spicy chips)

"Why the hell do you even ask? Don't you know who I am?" snorted Donghae

"Yeah yeah, I get it." replied Heechul as she was watching the students walk in through the gate

"DONGHAE~!"  yelled a small girl as she forcefully grabbed Donghae's homework and ripping it out of her hand

"WHAT THE HELL SUNGMIN?!" yelled an angry Donghae as she chased a laughing Sungmin as she ran through the crowded school yard.

Donghae stopped chasing her and jogged back to her original seat that was surrounded by her friends backpacks

"Is Tiffany here?" asked Donghae as she sat down.

"Yeah, she's waiting infront of the gate for Jessica." said Rocio

"We gotta go now the bell just rang."

"Kay' bye ." said Donghae as she made her way through the busy crowd heading to homeroom.

-Lunch-

Donghae POV

  I couldn't concentrate the whole day in all of my classes. Maybe I should try to rest for a bit. I was sitting at my groups regular table next to Sungmin at the end of the table.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a nap wake me up if something good happens." i said as I slowly put my head down and covered my eyes.

 I was woken up by the sounds of loud screaming and Tiffany waking me up.

 "I hate dreams" i mumbled to myself. I was walking in between Gracye (my ghetto friend) and my super tall friend Daiana. They where talking to me but all my responses were just random words.

  When we got to the courtyard we went to our afternoon spot which is in front of Julliard next to the student store. I was watching Jessica. And when I say watching I mean babysitting. She's smart in education, but dumb every where else, mentally she's 5 years old.

  After the bell rang we headed to science class, I went to my seat next to my somewhat of a friend Siwon. I silently unpacked my things and put my head down on the desk with my left cheek on the cold desk.

 "-sigh-"

Next thing I knew I saw Siwon's face facing me in a mirror position as mine.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Tired" I lied

I spent the rest of the week like this. 1st week back to school was just, hell.