Chapter 7

My Angel (WooGyu version)
(Sunggyu)
 
I wake up with a smile on my face and the fact that I didn't have to rely on my mom to wake me up makes me more curious of what has happened to me. It's only the second day of school and so much has happened yesterday. I guess building my relationship with Woohyun is a healthy thing to do.
 
I trod downstairs like a lovestruck five year-old. My parents and Myungsoo smiled at me. I kissed their foreheads before sitting.
 
"Looks like someone is excited to bring Woohyun tonight." My dad teased. Wait, how did dad know Woohyun's name?
 
"Myungsoo!" I grunted as I turned my head to my brother, who pretended like he didn't know anything.
 
"Relax, son. We're very excited to meet him, too." My mom placed her hand on mine. "Now go eat and you still have to go." I smiled at them as a response.
 
It was a very different morning as I was skipping like a little girl as we were making our way to the bus stop. Myungsoo just keeps laughing, but why should I care? He's not the one in love. Oh wait, he's got a thing for that Sungyeol kid. I should meet him tonight too.
 
"I hope I meet Woohyun on the bus today." I said to myself.
 
And I did. He was there again, at the same spot, bag beside him, and this time, he also saved a spot in front of him. He waved happily at me and patted the spot beside him.
 
“Hi hyung.” He grinned ate. He removed his bag and said, “Sit here, hyung.” I smiled at him and pecked his lips as I sat down. I swear he is so cute when he blushes.
 
“Hey Myungsoo. I saved that seat in front of me just for you. You wouldn’t mind sitting next to Sungyeol right?” He asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo blushed. I swear my brother has a thing for this Sungyeol kid.
 
I looked beside him and saw a tall boy with glasses, with pale white skin and doe-like eyes. Exactly Myungsoo’s ideal type. No wonder.
 
“Hi Myungsoo.” “Hi Sungyeol.” They shyly greeted each other.
 
I leaned closer to Woohyun’s ear and whispered, “Did you know that Sungyeol looks exactly like how Myungsoo describes his ideal type?” Woohyun made an “O” shape with his mouth with a look of awe in his face. “So that’s why. Sungyeol’s ideal type is also just like Myungsoo. Jet black hair, fair skin, and smart.” I chuckled at the discovery.
 
“What about you hyung? Who’s your ideal type?” He asked me.
 
I looked him in the eye. “To be honest with you, Woohyun, I do not have an ideal type.” He suddenly frowned. I took his hand and looked him in the eyes again, “But does it even matter? I’m yours and you’re mine.” I kissed his cheek. He had a shade of pink in his cheeks and he smiled at me.
 
“By the way, hyung, I cooked lunch for you today.” He took out a brown pare bag form his bag and gave it to me. “I hope you like japchae hyung.”
 
“I would love to taste anything you cook, Woohyun-ah.” I smiled and placed his head on my shoulder.
 
I couldn’t begin my day any better.