Chapter 6

My Angel (WooGyu version)
(Woohyun)
 
As I finished my homework and brushed my teeth, my phone rang. It was a message from Sunggyu hyung.
 
From: My angel Sunggyu hyung <3
 
My parents wanna meet your family. They want you to sleep over at our house.
 
I quickly ran downstairs, as my parents were still watching TV in the living room.
 
"Mom! Dad! Sunggyu hyung's parents wants to see us tomorrow!" I shouted.
 
I swear my parents were high when they heard that. They were literally dancing randomly and Minhyuk and Boohyun hyung joined in when they heard.
 
"I'll pick up both of you after school Woohyun-ah. Why don't you ask Hoya or Sungyeol to come with us?" Boohyun hyung asked as they stopped dancing.
 
To: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
Yeol-ah! Sunggyu-hyung invited us over to their place for dinner! Wanna come with? Myungsoo's gonna be there!
 
From: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
How did you know that I like Myungsoo?
 
To: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
As if I don't sit next to you. You even offered him my seat and tried to push me out this morning, remember?
 
From: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
Oh yeah I did. Hehehe. Okay. Fine. I'll go. Just as long as Myungsoo is there.
 
To: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
I'll go ask Sunggyu-hyung.
 
Then I realized that it's been more than 5 minutes since Sunggyu-hyung texted.
 
To: My angel Sunggyu-hyung <3
 
They were jumping all around the house when I told them. They'd love to. They'll pick us up after school tomorrow. By the way, can I bring a friend? He's also one of Myungsoo's classmates.
 
From: My angel Sunggyu-hyung <3
 
If you're talking about Lee Sungyeol, bring him. Myungsoo has been raving about him during dinner. I swear my brother has a thing for him. Please , do bring him so Myungsoo can shut up.
 
I then texted Sungyeol about it.
 
To: Sungyeol the giant choding
 
Sunggyu-hyung said ok. He said Myungsoo can't stop talking about you. Seems like he likes you back.
 
I went back to texting Sunggyu-hyung.
 
To: My angel Sunggyu-hyung <3
 
Wow, hyung! That was a good guess. I will definitely bring him. He totally has a crush on your brother. He won't stop texting me about Myungsoo.
 
Anyways, hyung, I better sleep now. Goodnight hyung. I love you. *kiss*
 
From: My angel Sunggyu-hyung <3
 
I'm going to bed as well, sweet dreams, Woohyun-ah. I love you too. *kiss*
 
I smiled at hyung's response. I kissed the screen as I went to bed. It was a long day today, but it was, by far, my best day ever.
 
I can't wait for tomorrow to come.