Chapter 4

My Angel (WooGyu version)
(Woohyun)
 
"Mom, dad, Boohyun-hyung, Minhyuk-ah, this is my singing partner and new friend, Kim Sunggyu." I formally introduced him to my family.
 
"Annyeong haseyo. Jeoneun Kim Sunggyu-imnida. I will take care of Woohyun diligently." He introduced himself.
 
"You brought home a very nice friend, and a cute one at that!" Minhyuk exclaimed.
 
Sunggyu-hyung turned to me, "You never told me about Minhyuk."
 
I scowled at Minhyuk, "Is he even that important?" I smirked.
 
"Yah! Woohyun-ah! What's he talking about?!" Minhyuk grunted.
 
"None of your business." I lashed out my tongue at him. He pouted.
 
"Minhyuk's my twin brother." I scowled at him as he gave Sunggyu a smile.
 
"Enough of this. Let's go have dinner first. Why don't you join us Sunggyu?" Mom insisted. "I cooked something wonderful for us tonight." Boohyun-hyung added.
 
We ate our lovely dinner thanks to Boohyun-hyung, and a little fun courtesy of my twin brother Minhyuk, his childishness can make him like an MC.
 
As we made our way to my room, Minhyuk shouted, "Woohyun-ah! Don't make out in my bed! And as much as possible use protection please!"
 
"Yah! Nam Minhyuk! You know I'm not that kind of person! We're just going over some music and practice! Go study your English!" I grunted back.
 
As we went inside mine and Minhyuk's room, Sunggyu-hyung asked me, "Woohyun-ah, I know I shouldn't be asking you this, but, are you gay?" I tensed at his question.
 
I straightforwardly answered, "Yes I am hyung. You are free to leave if you feel disgusted." I lowered my head as tears started to fall. Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around me.
 
"Would you believe me if I said I am too?" He wiped my tears. I looked up and saw the most perfect smile. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. To no surprise, I kissed back. He pulled away after a few seconds.
 
"I know we just met today, Woohyun-ah, but I think I'm falling for you. Just give me a chance to prove myself to you, okay?" He smiled at me again.
 
"Hyung, I feel the same. I pretended to pick a fight with you on the bus this morning. But the truth is, I've started to fall for you ever since you went up the bus. Myungsoo actually noticed how my eyes sparkled in front of you. We both know that this is too soon, hyung. So we'll see okay?" I smiled and pecked him on the lips.
 
"Let's start practicing, shall we?" Hyung smiled and we started to practice.