Chapter 3

My Angel (WooGyu version)
(Sunggyu)
 
"What? No!" Woohyun reacted.
 
"You don't have a choice nerd. Deal with it." I scoffed.
 
"Sorry, Woohyun-ah. If Sunggyu agrees with me, you have to do it." Mr. Kim just shrugged.
 
"Okay." Woohyun just held his head down.
 
"You will be singing something that is from this time and is one of my personal favorites, EXO-K's 'What is Love'." Mr. Kim said as he handed us the sheets for the song. He turned to Myungsoo.
 
"Myungsoo-ah, you will be singing the slow version of Teen Top's 'To You'." Mr. Kim handed Myungsoo his sheets.
 
"Lastly, the three of you would be going with Jinyoung and Junghwan to perform B1A4's 'Tried To Walk'." And handed another set of sheets to practice.
 
After the meeting for the club, I saw Woohyun running to the door. I ran after him and grabbed his hand. "Hey, Woohyun-ah." What he did surprised me. He hugged me and buried his nose in my shoulders.
 
I somehow liked this warmth coming from Woohyun. I didn't know why, but this feeling was good.
 
"I'm sorry Sunggyu-ah. For this morning." I saw little drops of tears coming from his eyes.
 
I chuckled and patted Woohyun in the head. He looked so cute. "It's alright, Woohyun-ah. You look so cute crying like that." I saw his face turn red as he wiped his tears. "Really hyung?"
 
"Wait, how did you know that I'm older than you?" I asked.
 
"Myungsoo's my classmate." Oh, right. My brother skipped a grade.
 
"Ah, I see. Uhh, Woohyun-ah? Can we talk about our performance for the showcase?" I shyly suggested.
 
"What about it hyung?"
 
"I was wondering if we could practice outside after school?"
 
"We can do it at our house, hyung."
 
"Would it be okay with your parents?"
 
"They'd be more than excited if they saw you. I don't usually hang out with people other than Sungyeol and Hoya." Woohyun flashed an excited smile.
 
He was about to walk away when I grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "Woohyun-ah? It's getting late. Would it be okay if I you to your home?" I offered, but I don't know why I did.
 
"What about Myungsoo?" He asked.
 
"He can manage." I smiled at him and I swore I saw a tint of red on his cheeks. It's so cute.
 
The bus ride became really awkward when we both tried to initiate a conversation. Then I remembered something about his parents being excited for a new friend.
 
"You don't have that much friends huh?" I started.
 
"Yeah. Usually I just do swimming, a little bit of dancing, singing, and most of the time, reading. I like studying so much that even sometimes Sungyeol and Hoya get irritated. Joining the singing club was a huge stepping stone in my life. I've never joined anything in my life." He narrated. I felt the sincerity in the smile that he had while he was telling the story.
 
We kept talking about his life, including his parents, who are actually musical actors, and his brother Boohyun who works as the head chef in a five-star hotel. It was not long and he fell asleep on my shoulders. I removed his glasses and he looked really beautiful.
 
He woke up and scrunched his eyes. It was the cutest thing I ever saw. Stop me, please. I'm starting to go gay for him.
 
"Are we home yet, hyung?" He asked, with a cute pout on his face. I swear he could be so cute without even trying.
 
"I don't know, Woohyun-ah." He looked around as I answered.
 
"Oh, we're still so far. Curse this traffic." He grunted.
 
"It's alright, Woohyun-ah. Just sleep if you want." I smiled at him.
 
"I think that I'm not gonna be able to sleep now that I woke, hyung." He said, with that cute still-sleepy face. I gave him back his glasses.
 
"Well, we finished up all of our stories, is there anything we can still talk about?" I attempted to initiate a conversation.
 
"Well, we talked about my life and my family. What about yours, hyung? Can't we talk about our life?" He asked. I froze.
 
He held back. "If you don't wanna talk about it, hyung, it's fine." He said.
 
I shrugged, "Sorry, Woohyun-ah."
 
"It's alright, hyung. We're near anyway." He sighed. I feel like he wants to know more about me.
 
"Let's go, hyung!" He eventually became enthusiastic as we went down the bus. It was already evening, but it was really illuminating, the way Woohyun still manages to skip like a cute little kid with a big smile on his face. I bet he'll be more than excited to introduce me to his parents.
 
We ran faster as we reached his house.
 
"Mom! Dad! Hyung! Minhyuk! I brought home a new friend! This time he's not a neighbor!" He screamed happily as we went inside his house.
 
I hear loud footsteps as soon as Woohyun finished his shout. I chuckled at the sight of his mom, dad and brothers. They looked like they were going to eat me.
 
They really do seem like the perfect family.