~EPILOGUE~

Our Dreams~ Together

 

Hey guys~
the story came into an end already but I think, I really think that it needs an epilogue. It just plopped into my mind then *VhooM~* I wrote it.. Kekeke… have fun reading it

~EPILOGUE~

67 years passed.

After the death of Jonghyun-hyung, I pursued my dreams…I mean our dreams. I know that it hurts so badly that even made me almost kill myself. But, I promised Jonghyun-hyung to be the brightest star in the sky. I studied so hard so that Jonghyun-hyung will be proud of me. I graduated with the honor of laude. I became a professional Doctor in Seoul. I became the most famous Doctor in the whole Korea. And that was our dreams together, to be doctors.

I know how proud he is that his Boyfriend became the brightest star.

Even I pursued our dreams in the state of loneliness, I keep myself strong even sometimes I cried so badly when I remember him. I really missed Jonghyun-hyung. Minho became my friend also; he helped me from the burial of Jonghyun-hyung’s body. He’s been with me through my circumstances but I never felt the way I felt with Jonghyun-hyung.

I’m mow a 98 year old retired Doctor. Everything changed.

This day was Jonghyun-hyung’s birthday so I decided to go up into the hill where we buried Jonghyun-hyung’s body. I climbed up even though my joints are aching.

I stepped in front of the big maple tree and stared at the big “J+K forever”. I smiled then headed the Jonghyun-hyung grave.

I sat in the green grass and gave Jonghyun-hyung flowers.

“I really missed you Jonghyun-hyung.” I whispered while my hand went down to my pocket and grab the picture of him. I stared at his picture not knowing that tears are now flowing from my eyes to my chin.

I hugged the picture and I kissed it.

I glanced to my hands and saw the ring he gave me before he left. The infinity ring which means that his love for me is never ending. I cried louder and whimpered.

I know that my end soon to come. “Happy birthday Jonghyun-hyung!” I cheerfully said looking at the grave with tearful eyes.

I suddenly lied to the green grasses and looked up to the setting sun. The sky was colorful, from orange to red to violet and to blue. I smiled then let my eyes fell.

I fell into a deep sleep.

“Finally, we’ll meet again hyung.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

That’s the END! Kibum tried his best to pursue their dreams…and he successfully did it!

The ending was sad but I cried for joy. Kibum will finally see his hyung again in the heaven…

… Hope you liked it guys! …

Feel free to comment!

Love Yah!