~Chapter_THREE~

Our Dreams~ Together

~hey everyone! I had not updated for so long. Sorry! I’m just going to inform you that there are changes in POV in the next chapter I think… Thanks for reading! Please SUBSCRIBE! VOTE also if you want… ^^

By the way, here’s the update…

Days passed after his birthday. We became closer and closer each day. And our relationship became deeper for we knew that we loved each other more than friends do, and we knew that we only had each other. I helped him to find a job while me, I worked harder so that I can save for Kibum and I’s future.

I also find a sideline job for more savings. But I always find time for Kibum.

“Hey Jonghyun! Hurry up sweeping the floor. The visitors may come now! Remember, it’s a big night!” the bossy cook named Minho glared at me putting his hands crossed in his chest. He’s not that bossy at all, he’s just excited I think for the big night tonight. Yes. It’s a big night tonight in the restaurant. There are some business men who are going in here for a party. Well, they find the foods here delicious so they decided here to celebrate.

I hurriedly swept the floor and glanced at it. Wow! It glistened as the light it. It reminds me of my best friend’s…or should I say my Boyfriend’s feline eyes.

“Hey Crap! What do you think? What do you think this food tastes? Do you think this tastes good? No. Not at all…” I heard my lady boss shouted angrily to Minho.

“Sorry. Sorry ma’am. I…I… I will repeat it again… Sorry.” He replied to her. I never had seen our lady boss this angry.

“Tell me! Tell me what’s wrong with you Minho! Why your dishes do tastes like a mess?” she shouted again in the same tone. I was peeked in the kitchen and saw our lady boss angry. Minho’s looking on the floor with tears on his face. “Do you think you can repair the taste of the food that easily? The party’s soon to start. You only have thirty minutes left. You’re such an idiot Minho!”

She walks out of the kitchen leaving Minho crying. I let out a sigh before entering and sitting beside Minho. I patted his back and lifted his chin up. I smiled at him and comforted him.

“Don’t worry Minho, we can do this. I will help you.” I encouraged him wiping his tears away. He smiled in response.

“By the way, why’s your dish doesn’t taste good as you always did?” I asked in confusion. He inhaled a big amount of air before exhaling it as a sigh.

“I had a trouble. I drank a tea this morning but it I didn’t realized that the tea was hot. It burnt my tongue that causes me to be tasteless.” He said tears forming in the corners of his eye.

“Yah! Don’t cry Minho. I’ll help you.” I said helping him to stand up. We headed to the stove and started to cook. I cooked as he teaches me what ingredients to put. I find cooking enjoyable.

30 minutes passed and we finished cooking. Our lady boss entered the kitchen and shouted, “Hey! Be ready! The businessmen are now here!” We quickly prepared the foods and served it on the party.

“Do you think they’ll like our dishes?” Minho asked in a low tone with a hint of sadness.

“I don’t know. But probably they’ll like it!” I cheered him up! He smiled at me making me smile at him back.

“Why’re you so good to me Jonghyun? I became so harsh to you these days but you’re still here helping me.” He said

“Of course I will help you. You’re the cook. Hahaha!” we laughed hard. As our laughter faded, he thanked me again. “Jonghyun, thank you my friend.”

“Friend?Haha! I guess so. You’re welcome my friend. Haha. So you’re now my second friend.” I stated making him look at me in a confused look.

“Huh? Second Friend? You only had one friend?” he asked curiously. I just replied, “Yes. He’s my Best Friend… Oh… I mean, he’s my Boyfriend.”

“Your Boyfriend? I thought you’re straight!” he said

“Uhh… No, I’m bi… He’s the only friend I had. I shared every moment with him. He’s been beside me in my ups and downs. He’s my only treasure. That’s why I fall for him.” I stated bringing back the memories. As I looked up to Minho, I saw him crying.

“Why’re you crying?” I asked smiling.

“I just get touched *sobs* in your story.” He said crying even louder. I pulled him into an embrace. “Haha! You’re hilarious.” I said

After a minute, we heard some stomps and taps on the floor. Our lady boss entered with an unreadable face. She seems angry. Omo! The businessmen didn’t liked the foods, did they?

She raised her hands up to her chest and crossed it. We go scared of her. What if she’ll fire us? Omo! I should not lose this job. I need this for my Kibum.

Her angry face soon faded and replaced by a smile. Then She jumped of joy!

“They liked the foods! They said that it’s more tastier than the last time the ate here!” She cheered which cause us to jump too. We were so happy.

“Who cooked those foods?” she asked.

“Jonghyun-hyung!” Minho shouted my name which causes my lady boss to turn her sight to me. She smiled at me, then she hugged me. “Thank you Jonghyun!” she said.

“That’s nothing ma’am.” I replied

“See me in my office after the party.” She said patting my shoulders.

After 6 hours…

The party had already finished. All the businessmen were now gone leaving the whole place a mess. I started to clean up the pile of trash that they had left. I swept the floor and make sure that it’s shiny enough for me to mirror in it. As soon as I finished sweeping and ragging the floor, I quickly went to the sink and washed the pile of hundreds of dirty dishes. Oh, this would take hours I think.

I was about to leave the restaurant when I remembered that I should meet my lady boss in her office.

I wondered what would she say or do to me. I hope it’ll be good.

As soon as I entered the her office, I saw her smiling face. Ahh. She’s glad.

“Jonghyun-ahh, I’m so glad you came.” She said standing up and giving me a hug.

“Why do you called me here ma’am?” I asked in confusion or it seems like curiosity.

“I’m so happy you made the foods really delicious. You helped Minho to repair the tastes of the foods. I’m so happy to have you as a worker here.” She said patting my back in a slow motion. I just smiled and said, “That’s no problem ma’am. I’m always here to help, because you’ve been so good to me.”

“That’s why I have thought of giving you a reward.” She said giving me a paper. Because of my curiousity I opened it and it read: SCHOLARSHIP.

“Whoa! Scholarship for me? Really ma’am! Thank you! Thank you very much!” I said hugging her tightly.

“You’re Welcome Jonghyun. And also, you’re now promoted as the new Chef of this restaurant.” She said. Whoa! Really? I’m now a chef? Wow!

“Thank You! Thank you very much ma’am!” I exclaimed

“You’re welcome! You must go home now and sleep well. Tomorrow, come here early and cook!” she said smiling a lot bigger than before

“Yes ma’am! Thank you again ma’am. Goodbye!” I waved a goodbye at her and bowed a 90 degree bow.

...

As soon as I went home, I searched for Kibum. I wandered around his house but find no one. I sighed and went to my house. To my surprise, I saw him sitting in my couch, or actually a wood bed. As he looked at me, he quickly ran to me and hugged me tightly.

“Hyung! I thought you would not come back! I missed you!” he said almost crying. I held him tightly, putting his head in my chest, hugging him.

“Didn’t I told you that tonight would be a big night in the restaurant! But, sorry for letting you worry.”

“It’s Ok hyung! I’m fine as long as you’re fine! Go wash your body! You smell stinks!” he joked placing his fingers in his nose and pinching it as if I was really that smelly.

“Ok fine!” I said sarcastically. I headed to our little washroom and took a small bath. After that, I quickly ran to Kibum with a towel in my waist, and nothing more.

He blushed as he saw me. “Ha! I caught you blushing!” I said making him blush more and he hid his face in my pillow. “Hahaha! Don’t worry Kibum, It’s ok for me to see you blush… It’s normal.” I said letting the towel fell leaving me fully . I’m glad he’s not looking at me; he’s burying his face in my pillow. I quickly put my boxers and a white wife beater and a blue pajama.

I went near him and sat beside him. “Kibum, I have two good news to you!” I squealed making him jump in to me. “What are those hyung?” he said excitedly…and a bit curiously.

“I was promoted as the new Chef in the restaurant!” I exclaimed making his face light up in joy.

“Really hyung! That’s great! You can save more now and we can continue our dreams!” he said hugging me, which I responded and hugged him back.

“Speaking of dreams, here, I’m giving you this.” I said handling him the scholarship. He opened it and his face grew wide in shock. “Hyung! Is this really for me?” he asked with a wide smile planted on his beautiful face.

“Of course.” I said pecking a kiss on his forehead. “How ‘bout you hyung?” he asked

“It’s Ok for me. As long as your wish come true, I’m fine with it.” I said giving him my most cute smile ever. His face quickly went down into a sad face when he heard the words I spitted.

“But hyung, I promised that we’ll pursue our dreams together right? I can’t accept it.” He said handling me the paper.

“No, Kibum. As long as you pursue your dreams, it’s like it’s mine too. And I promise I’ll be here with you through it all. And because of that, you’ll pursue your dreams together with me! Right?” I explained him all I can say so that he’ll accept the offer. In the end, he accepted it.

“Well, my shift tomorrow will be morning. I’ll find excuse so that I can come with you in the school and enroll.” I said which he nodded in response. After that, we both fell into sleep.

The next Day…

I quickly took a bath and make a breakfast as Kibum still sleeps in the wooden bed. I didn’t want to disturb him so I only left a letter in the table. It said:

Kibum,

I didn’t want to disturb your beauty sleep. Haha! Eat the breakfast I prepared. I’ll go here later for you to enroll. Have a nice day!

Jonghyun.

I also placed a little cute heart beside his name. I then headed to my work. It’s my first day to be a Chef…

As I entered the restaurant, I changed into a neater chef outfit. A white long-sleeved polo, black pants, a hairnet, and an apron. I started to cook as well. Its breakfast so actually, the foods are easy to cook. Some ordered sunny side up eggs, fried rice, hotdog and many others.

Hours passed and it seems that I’m enjoying being a cook. I looked into the wall clock and it’s 3:00 in the afternoon. I should take an excuse so that I can come with Kibum to enroll.

As I walked to the office of my boss, she went to me and asked, “Are you not going to the Scholl today? The enrollment had started.” I just smiled in return.

“Exactly ma’am. That’s my point that I came here to ask and excuse. I’m going to the School today because I’ll enroll my Best Friend.” I said. Yes. I actually said my Best Friend. I have no guts to tell her that Kibum’s now my boyfriend.

“Oh. You gave the scholarship to your Best Friend?” she asked

“Yes ma’am. He really needs that.” I said giving a slightly sad smile.

“Oh… I’m so touched that you really cared for your Best Friend. Because of that, I’ll give you another scholarship for you so that you’ll be with him through his schools.” She said and smiled handling me a new scholarship. My eyes widened in that moment. I’m really shocked.

“Whoa! Thank you very much ma’am. You’re so good to me!” I said tears falling into my cheeks. She then wiped it away than hugged me.

“I was once had a Best Friend that just like you. She cared so much for me. That’s why I’m so glad about you.” She whispered loud for me to hear.

“Thank you very much ma’am. I’ll go now.” I said then waved at her.

But before I can go out, I asked “Ma’am, do I have a shift this night?”. She smiled and replied, “No. You only had this morning. But when you’re schooling, your shift will be night.” Then I headed to my house.

My heart beats a lot in excitement to tell Kibum that we can now pursue our dreams together because I’ve got a scholarship too. I entered the house and saw Kibum dressed in the things I just bought him in his birthday. He looked so stunning with them.

“Hyung! Stop staring at me like that!” he pouted then he blushed.

“Good news Kibum. I also had an scholarship!” I exclaimed making Kibum to jump for joy. “Really hyung?Yehey!” he cheered happily with energy

“Let’s go now. We might miss the enrollment!” I said dragging him outside. But he stopped and looked at me.

“Hyung, are you going to the school in that outfit?” he asked and only I had realized that I had my cook outfit on. I quickly ran to my room and changed. Then, we headed to the school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Hope you like the story so far. Hehehe! I’d love to write everyday but unluckily, I have no time. We go into an outing sometimes that causes me to postpone my writings. Some days, my girlfriend just hated me because of writing JongKeyfics. That was just hilarious. Thanks for reading guys! SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE! Thanks!

Until the next chapter! Bye!