~Chapter_FOUR~

Our Dreams~ Together

 

Well guys, finally updated… Hope You’ll like it…

I woke up this morning so early. The sun has not yet risen. The sky was dark. And as I looked in the wall clock hanging near the door, “It’s 4:30.” I sighed. I think I’m a bit excited for this day `cause this day is the day where Kibum and I could continue our dreams together. Yes, this is the first day of school.

I went to the washroom and took a bath. After that, I walked to my room and saw a gorgeous sleeping body in my bed. He’s still sleeping, and I never thought of waking him up, `cause I might bother him from his fantasy in the dreamland.

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and headed to the kitchen. I made some toast from the left over bread that I brought from the restaurant. I also made some milk for Kibum.

As I placed the foods in the table, I felt two warm arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind and saw Kibum in his morning face. His hair was a mess but I find it cute.

“Good morning hyung!” he said while scratching his eyes and yawn.

“Good morning too. Come on, have your breakfast,” I replied gaining a smile from him. He sat down and ate silently. After eating, I placed the used utensils in the sink and washed it, while Kibum took a bath.

I walk to my room and surprised on what I saw: Kibum .

A crimson red tinted his cheeks as he grabbed his towel and covered himself. “Why don’t you knock first before you enter hyung!” he glared at me. I just laughed and replied, “Why would I knock? The room has no doors and besides, this is my room.” I emphasized the word MY.

He glared at me at the same time. I actually feel that he’s living here, because he’s always sleeping here and always stays here instead of his house. Or he actually forgot that he has a house?

“Don’t be embarrassed Kibum, you’re beautiful. And besides, your body is hot!” I said emphasizing the word HOT that made him blush deeper. He smiled again then continued dressing up.

After walking for about 20 minutes, we finally stopped in our destination; The SM University!

“Are you ready?” I asked Kibum who’s eyes was full of desperation.

“Yes! How about you hyung?” he asked. “Same as you are!” I replied giving him a peck in the cheeks.

“Let’s keep going!” I said dragging him to our designated room. As we enter, the whole class went their attention on us. Some were shocked, some were simply laughing, some were glaring at us.

“Hey fags! Why’re you here? Should you be at work today?” a small fat guy exclaimed that made the whole class burst into laughter. Actually, were the eldest students who managed to enroll. Yes, our age limit was almost 5 years from them but who cares? Don’t we have the right to finish schooling and pursue our dreams?

“Hey! You doesn’t have any sense of humor, does you?” I sarcastically replied to that fat guy.

“And who’s this pretty guy?” he said standing up and tried to held Kibum. He stared at Kibum with lust and some ual, which I found disgusting. I covered myself from his sight of Kibum. I held him in my back.

“Hey! What are you doing ? I’m just trying to be friendly with that cute guy!” he said smirking. My emotions went up into anger and my blood boiled. I quickly pushed that guy away with the words, “Yah! Don’t you dare touch my Boyfriend!”

“Hah! So he’s your boyfriend huh! Hahaha! Both of you were disgusting! You faggots!” he exclaimed making everyone in the room burst into laughter. I turned to see Kibum, and he’s crying. I held him into my chest and hugged him tightly.

“Don’t bother them. They were just stupid.” I said earning a hug from Kibum.

“Guys, look what are happening! The two faggots are hugging! Ahhhh… so sweet!” the fat guy shouted bitterly.

“Hey! What’s happening here? Mir, you’re making a fight again! Go to the principal’s office now!” Mrs. Jung said angrily. Kibum and I both sighed in relief. Finally, the stupid fat guy was gone.

“I’m sorry about that Jonghyun and Kibum.” Mrs. Jung said making her way to us then patted our back.

“It’s ok ma’am. You don’t have to apologize.” Kibum said sweetly. I looked into him and saw his smiling face. That was so adorable. I promise you Kibum, as long as you’re with me, no one can bully you here.

The class soon continued. We were concentrating on what the teacher says and explains while the other students were chatting, discussing another topic, some were out of the world, and some were just staring at us with an eww look.

We don’t bother them; they’re just don’t know the word LOVE at all…

Soon, the bell rang indicating that the class finally finished its first day.

I grabbed Kibum’s hands and took him to a nearby restaurant. Yes, a restaurant; a cheap restaurant. We sat on one of the tables and I stood up to pick our orders. As I stood up, I felt soft warm hands around my wrist. “Hyung, why’re we here?”

“Of course we’re here to eat food.” I said making his face turn into a confused look. “Why hyung? It isn’t my birthday and it isn’t your birthday.” He replied making me laugh a bit.

“Why? Do I have no right to treat my boyfriend in a restaurant?” I said making him blush a little. “But hyung, we can eat at home. I can cook you food. At least you won’t spend your money just to bring me here.” He said in a shy but happy face. I quickly returned it  by giving him a cute smile and a peck in his forehead.

“Just please don’t say anything more. Don’t complain Ok? I just wanted to do it so.”

“Thanks hyung. You’re the best!” I gained a tight hug from him which I hug back.

I ordered a pair of ham sandwiches and a pair of cola. We ate in an awkward state which I barely didn’t like. I want to hear his angelic voice.

As soon as we finished, we went back home and I quickly headed to the restaurant I worked for, leaving him alone in my house. Well maybe he’ll not get bored since we have a lot of assignments. Speaking of assignments, how could I make my assignments when I’m here at the restaurant? Maybe I’ll rush it after my shift.

As I entered the restaurant, they greeted me, “Annyeonghaseyo!” then, I went to the kitchen. I saw Minho there with a smile in his face.

“Annyeong Minho! How are you today?” I greeted him with a smile in my face. “Actually, I’m great hyung!” he replied “How ‘bout you hyung?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit tired from the school and I had a problem; I don’t know when I will make my assignments. I don’t have enough time. And also, I needed to rest after the shift.” I replied gaining a laugh at him.

“Ahh, so what are your assignments?” he asked still laughing.

“Well, Statistics, Trigonometry, and Physics.” I answered in a low voice then added, “which I find really hard.” He laughed again making me glare at him.

“What’s so funny?” I said bitterly at him making a light punch in his stomach. “Well that’s pretty easy hyung. Don’t worry, I’ll help you after the shift.” He smiled at me.

“Really? Thanks Minho!” I exclaimed cheerfully jumping up and down happily with energy.

“Well, stop hyung. Let’s go to work.” He said pulling me to the stove.

My shift finished after about 9 hours, which I find so hectic and tiring.

“Hyung, so where’s your assignments?” Minho said putting an arm around my shoulders in a brotherly state. “Well, let me get it first.” I replied running to my backpack which lay on the floor next to the other bags of other workers.

I grabbed the blue notebook which is the Statistics, the yellow which is the Trigonometry, and the pink which is the Physics. I quickly walked to the table which Minho is sitting. I handed him the three notebooks and smiled while he reached for it.

“Well hyung, Statistics is a simple subject. You just need to analyze the given question. Here just like this…blah…blah…blah…blah…” He continued tutoring me. I actually got it that easily. Wow I didn’t expected that Minho is quite smart.

“Next, Trigonometry. Trigonometry is just like Algebra but in a more complicated way… Like blah…blah…blah…blah…” And I got it again. I answered the questions that easily.

Then, he continued tutoring me until we end up happy. Wow! Success, I got it! “Wow Minho, I didn’t know that you’re smart. Thanks a lot.” I said hugging him.

“You’re always welcome hyung. Remember when you helped me in the kitchen… I just returning the good things you gave to me and to us…” he replied. We both stood up and headed to our bags.

“Well Minho, why’d you became a chef instead of a teacher?” I asked making him smile. Soon, that smile became a laugh. “Jonghyun-hyung, I never dreamt of being a teacher. This is my dream, to became a chef.” He replied. I nodded in response with a slight “Mmmm” hum.

As we about to leave the restaurant, I felt so dizzy. My sight became blurry. And by the seconds came, it became darker. Soon, I coughed so hard that made my throat itchy. Then, another hard cough came, but this time, with blood. The red liquid started to drip from my mouth and nose down to the floor. What’s happening? Why do I cough with blood? Why do I feel so dizzy? I fell to my knees. *cough* more blood rushed out of my body.

“Hyung! What’s wrong? Why do you cough so… Oh My God! Jonghyun hyung! I need to rush you to the hospital!” Minho said as he went out of the kitchen. He seems so worried. Why?

“No need to go to the hospital Minho. I’m alright *cough*.” Then another pile of blood rushed out of my mouth. “Hyung, you need to go to the hospital.” Minho encouraged me.

“No Minho. I have no money.” I said putting my hands on my pocket letting him see that I have no money except for some pennies.

“No, hyung. You like it or not, I’ll take you to the hospital.” Minho said. I let out another bloody cough. I felt so weak right now. My breath soon slowed like an asthma patient. I stood up then, I fell on the floor. Not knowing what happened next.

I woke up in a bed. A comfortable bed. I gazed my sight around the room and saw some medical equipment’s. I realized I’m in a hospital.

The door slowly opened and I saw a tall figure. I soon realized that that was Minho.

“How’s your feeling mow hyung?” Minho asked in a concern look.

“I’m fine. Thanks for bringing me here. But, where will I get the money I will pay for this?” I asked Minho. He just smiled in return and said, “I already paid everything hyung. No need to worry.”

“But, you need that money right? I know how expensive the hospital is. I promise, I’ll bring back your money when I saved enough.” I said making him walk to me. “No need hyung. I just wanted to help.”

Minutes later, the doctor came inside the room.

“What’s his condition Doc?” Minho asked as if there were no tomorrow. He’s so aggressive.

The doctor sighed, and gave us a sad look. “I have a bad news.” She begins to talk.

*change POV to Kibum’s*

Days passed, Jonghyun hyung and I went to school every day. But he seems so sad and worried at the same time. What’s happening to him? I have never seen Jonghyun-hyung so worried like that. I can always see Jonghyun-hyung in his cheerful mode. But, why not of these days? I always try to keep him cheerful but instead, he just smiled at me in a sad way. What’s wrong?

5 days later…

Jonghyun-hyung started to absent. These few days, he was always absent. I was worried about him. He just always told me that his shift was in morning but I can see in his eyes that he was lying.

>>FLASHBACK<<

I woke up early. I slept again in Jonghyun-hyung’s bed. I scratched my eyes, let out a yawn then stretched up a little. Then, I headed to the kitchen, where I saw nothing but a plate with two pieces of toasts and a glass of milk. I walked to it and found a paper near the glass of milk. Because of my curiosity, I opened it and it says:

Kibum,

I have a shift this morning. I have to work. My boss said that this time only. So please excuse me to our professor. Eat the foods at the table. I already ironed your uniform so don’t worry.

I Love You.

Jonghyun-hyung

He was sweet sometimes. Or I mean always. But I’m still confused. His shift, Morning?

The next day, I woke up so early so that I can talk to Jonghyun-hyung before he leaves me alone again. I ran to the kitchen and saw Jonghyun-hyung stirring the glass of milk he’s preparing for me. I hugged from his back. I hugged him tightly.

“What’s wrong hyung? These days you were out of your mind and you were so sad. And you also excused from the class yesterday. Tell me hyung, what’s wrong? I’m so worried.” I cried staining his t-shirt from my tears.

He turned himself around and caressed my cheeks. “No need to worry. I’m just stressed from work and from schooling. And about yesterday, that was true. Speaking of excuses, please excuse me again this day. My boss pleased me to shift this morning.” He said. I can see in his eyes that he was lying. I just don’t have the guts to tell him about what I can see in his eyes because he might get angry.

I just nodded in response. He smiled at me with a sad smile. I smiled back then headed to the table for breakfast.

>>End of FLASHBACK<<

That scene continued until today. I’m so worried. Tomorrow, I’ll try to find the answers in my questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The story is close to its end guys. Hope you like it… Please subscribe, vote, and comment. Love you guys!

Until the next update!