~Chapter_TWO~

Our Dreams~ Together

 

After that whole hectic night, I stayed inside the restaurant a little longer since the door was now locked and the only way out is the backdoor. I was tired and hungry. This night was great! There are many costumers that came because of this town’s fiesta. I was about to stand up in my seat when my lady boss entered. She held a plate with two cups of rice and some left over steamed tuna and squids.

“Yah! Jonghyun-ahh, you should eat first. I know how tired you are now.” She said to me giving a pat in my back. I smiled at her then nodded.

“Yes boss. Thank you. But can I have some more?” I asked

“Uhh?Ahh yes you can. Haha! I thought that those foods I brought you are enough. I didn’t expect that you’re just that hungry to ask for more. Haha!” she laughed at me.

“Ahh, boss. These are enough for me. I just thought of my Best Friend. Maybe he’s hungry like me or maybe he didn’t have his dinner.” I said looking down in the floor shyly. I just looked at her when she grabbed a chair and sat beside me. I can see a smile crept in her face.

“Is there anything wrong ma’am?” I asked her. As I said those words, her smile became a laugh.

“Hahaha! I just get touched by you. You’re so caring and loving to your best friend.” She said extending her hand and patted my shoulders. “That’s why I decided to help you. Take this little amount of money and buy your Best Friend some clothes since his birthday is coming nearer right?” she said handing me some paper bills.

I widened my eyes on the sight of $1000. I never touched such big amount of money. I inhaled a big amount of air then exhaled them as a sigh. “Ma’am, I…I…should not…ta…take this.” I said facing to her with my brows lifted. She just smiled as response.

“I know you need this Jonghyun. Take this and buy your Best Friend some nice clothes. I know how much you love your best friend. So come on take this. Just do not tell my husband about this okay?” she said whispering the last sentence. I just nodded in response and said “Thank you ma’am. You’re such a good boss.”

She hugged me, and then left me alone in the table facing the food and staring at the big amount of money. I smiled then put the money in my pocket. I continued eating my food. As I was about to finish my food, my lady boss came back with a plastic bag full of foods. She held those to me then I thanked her. I was lucky my boss was that kind.

As she left me again, she told me to turn off the light and lock the door before I will leave the restaurant which I obediently followed.

I quickly ran to the market to buy some clothes for him. I only have two days left before his birthday come. I thought of buying him clothes and preparing some foods like I saw in those birthday parties. I want to give him cake, fried chickens, spaghetti, and many more. I wanted this to be special.

As I entered the dress shop, cute pink t-shirt grabbed my attention. The shirt was kind of fancy printings in it but it looks elegant and seems to fit him. Surely he will like this. Ha! It costs $50. I’m going to buy it. Then, I grabbed the shirt and went to the pants section and grabbed semi-fit black pants. I bought those that cost $150. I have only $850 left in my pocket.

After that, I went home. To my surprise, Kibum was in my room sleeping in my bed. I quickly put the shirt and the pants in my closet for him not to see. He rubbed his eyes as he felt the taps on the floor that I made. His faced smiled as he sees me as usual. He aggressively stood up and went to me and gives me a tight hug.

“Ahh Kibum, why?” I asked putting my hands in his hair ruffling it.

“I just get worried about you hyung. I thought you will not come back again. Are you Ok hyung?” he said caressing my cheeks. Tears are now forming in the corners of his beautiful eyes.

“Of course I’m Ok. Haha! You worried so much about me. Don’t worry again Ok? I’ll will never ever leave you.” I said wiping the tears in his cheeks

“Come on, I brought you some foods. I know you’re hungry.” I said pulling him to the dining table.

He ate cheerfully. That makes my emotions rise. I’m so happy. “Hyung, won’t you join me?” he asked with his mouth full of rice. “No, I’m full.” I replied “Don’t talk when your mouth is full. You might choke.” I continued.

“Really hyung? Ok I won’t talk when *cough *cough *cough *cough” he said. I quickly ran to his side and patted his back then I grabbed a glass of water handing it to him.

“That’s what I’m talking about.” I said patting his back and rubbing my hands to it up and down. My feelings became worried when he still coughs. Then, I sigh in relief when he stopped.

“Are you now Ok?” I said worriedly. He faced me and nodded. “Yeah hyung. Sorry for getting you worry.” He said hugging me tightly.

“Yah! Let’s go now to sleep.” I said grabbing him to my room and letting him rest in my shoulders.

I stared in his beautiful sleeping face. He’s like an angel fallen in my arms. I wanted this moment to stay long.  I’ll never get tired staring at his beautiful face. This was precious to me, he is precious to me. Even if I’ll never get a wife, as long as he’s with me all the time, I’m happy. I’m very happy.

He slightly opened his eyes. He looked at me with a smile in his face. “Why’re you staring at me hyung?” he asked. I just smiled back in response.

“Promise me, you’ll never leave me. Promise me that you’ll be right here with me all the time.” I said to him.

“I promise hyung. I promise.” He said. After that, we both fell into sleep.

……………

(After 2 Days)

……………

We both sat in the hilltop. That night was peaceful, everything was peaceful. I’m so excited for his birthday to come. I stared at him for a minute while he sits next to me, his head rested in my chest.

*Tsick *Tsick *Tsick *Tsick the alarm of my wrist watch protested. It’s already 12:00 midnight. And, it’s already Kibum’s birthday!

“Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Kibum, Happy Birthday to you!” I sang happily which makes him wake up.

“Happy Birthday Kibum!” I shouted cheerfully making him smile.

“Thank you hyung!” he replied hugging me tightly again.

“Let’s go to the house now. You might catch a cold if we stayed here longer. The breeze is so cold.” I said lifting him up to stand up. We ran down the hill. Kibum almost tripped but luckily, I caught him. We headed to my house. Lights were off which Kibum noticed and became curious.

“Ahh, hyung, why were the lights off?” he asked. I walked inside and shouted “Kibum, stay outside for a minute!” then I ran to grab the matchsticks and lighted the candles in the cake. The cake I bought was chocolate flavored. I also prepared some spaghetti and fried chickens. All were special, especially for Kibum. I ran outside and brought Kibum inside.

“Hyung, are the electricity out? Why are you using candles?” he asked curiously.

“Ahh! Can you open the light please…” I pleased him which he followed. He turned the lights on and when he faced me…

“Ta-Dah! Happy Birthday Kibum!” I exclaimed happily. I saw him shocked with his eyes widened on the foods in the table. He smiled, kind of bigger than his usual smiles.

“Hyung, how can you~” he said tears forming in his eyes.

“Haha! For you Kibum, I will do anything to make you happy!” I said making his smile much bigger. He ran to me hugging me tightly. I hugged him back in response. “Thank you hyung! Thank you for doing this. I never get some kind of gift in my whole life! You’re the best!” he cried in my chest. His tears stained my shirt. I lifted his face and wiped the tears that I know tears of joy.

“You’re always welcome Kibum!” I said hugging him tightly. “Come on blow the candle and make some wish!” I said heading to the dining table, lifting the cake.

“I wish that my and my best friend’s dreams will come true.” He whispered “And wishes that Jonghyun-hyung will have looooooonger life!” he continued and blew the fire that lights the candle. I get touched by his words, he wished more likely for me rather than himself.

“Yehey!” I shouted happily. We both sat in the table handing him a plate. We both eat happily. Oops! I almost forgot my gift for him. “Oh! Wait a minute!” I said to him then quickly ran to my room. As I walked back, I handed him the box wrapped in pink gift wrapper and had a small ribbon in it.

“Ha! Do you think that’s all! No of course not! I wanted your birthday to be special so here’s my gift for you!”

“Whoa! Hyung! Thank you very much!” he exclaimed cheerfully giving him another hug. He opened it and jumped happily on what he saw! The clothes I bought.

“Thank you for these things hyung! How do you afford these?” he asked lifting a brow. Curiosity again?

“Well ahh… my savings!” I lied… I don’t want him to ask many questions…

“Ohh. Hyung, you don’t have to do this… I’m happy even having none of these things. I’m happy just having you hyung. You’re my everything hyung!” he said sweetly. Those words melted my heart, which cause my eyes to water…

Then slowly, the tears fell together with gladness that I felt… I’m so happy!

“Why’re you crying hyung?” he asked standing up, walked beside me, and patted my back.

“Get dressed… We’re going on somewhere.” I said getting up and picked the used plates, spoons, and forks… I put them on the sink as he gets dressed.

As I finished washing the dishes, I grabbed him outside. He’s still confused on what’s going on. A smile crept in my face as I thought of what’s his reaction to this. We ran through the darkness of the night. I know it’s very early in the morning to go to that place, but I just wanted him to be happy through the first hours of his birthday.

I took him to the place he wanted to go for so long. It’s the Amusement Park. His eyes glistened on what he saw. This is his first time to go to amusement park. He hugged me tightly saying “Thank you hyung! You’re the best!”

We entered the gate handling the guard two tickets I bought yesterday. We ran to inside like crazy children. We were very happy, wandering around, playing, running, jumping like idiots. I grabbed him to the rollercoaster. His eyes widened and jaw dropped when he saw the people shouting and screaming while they ride the rollercoaster. I can see fear in his eyes.

“Hyung, do we really need to ride in that kind of ride?” he asked in a husky voice

“Yes. Don’t be scared. You’re here with me. I will protect you. And are you not wondering on what is the feeling of riding in that? You’ll be alright as long as you’re here with me.” I encouraged him patting his back.

As we sat on the coaster, his hands met mine’s and he pressed it as hard as he could. He’s so scared. I just caressed his cheeks and looked at him in a more encouraging look.

“Hyung~”

“Don’t be scared… I’m here!” I said then the ride began. The roller coaster went up and town, side to side, turned around, flipped and flipped. Kibum was screaming to the top of his voice as I do so. Kibum’s hands pressed to mine hard. He was so scared of heights.

The ride stopped and the protective belts loosened automatically. We ran to the ice cream stall, Kibum hugging me tightly. “Don’t be scared now Best Friend, the ride was done and that was amazing right?” I said easing the tension between the two of us.

He hit my shoulder and stated “How can that be amazing? That almost killed my life!”…

“Hahaha! That was hilarious of you! You’ll never die in that kinds of ride as long you’re here with me.” I said pinching his cheeks

“You’ll never leave me right?” he said tears forming to his eyes. I wiped it using my thumb and replied “Of course I won’t. As long as you won’t leave me also!”

“Of course hyung! You’re the best hyung ever!” he said jumping and expressing the word ‘best’ in the form of putting his hands up.

We headed to the big cemented area inside the amusement park and I bought a folded sky lantern, handing it to Kibum.

“What is this hyung?” he asked in confusion while unfolding it. I just stared at him as he unfold it and saw a shock face of him. His eyed widened, his nostrils get bigger, and his mouth shaped as an “O”.

“Let’s light it up!” I said scratched a matchstick in the box making the match light in the friction. I burned the small candle inside the lantern and waited the lantern to get bigger and lighter. “Make a wish before letting it go!” I said to Kibum.

He closed his eyes, taking in a big amount of air before sighing and stated “I wish my hyung get longer life!” before releasing the balloon-like lantern. Our eyes followed the light of the lantern as it goes up and vanished in our sight. Why would he wish that again?

“Why’d you wished for me instead of wishing for yourself?” I asked facing him and smiling as bright as I could. “I have no wishes for me, cause I’m now contented on what I have. I’m now contented in my life only having some stuffs and having you. You know why hyung? Because you’re my everything! I can’t live without you!” he said with his heart poured to every word. I hugged him tightly letting my tears fell down staining his new clothes that I bought for him. “Come on hyung! Let’s go now to the hill.” He said dragging me outside the amusement park.

….

We sat in the usual spot where we sit every time we’re there. His head rested in my chest and my arms around his waist. I think the time has stopped! I wanted this to go longer. I would not get tired even this will be forever.

I stared at him with smile in my face. I’m happy that he’s happy. His turned his face and faced me. We stared at each other for a moment until he moved his lips and it. I got mesmerized by him, so beautiful boy beside me with his beautiful eyes, cute nose, flawless skin, high cheekbones, and glistening lips through the moisture. He blinked lightly and started talking, thanking me for everything.

“Thank you hyung! Thank you for everything! Thank you for being here with me all the time, for being here for my ups and downs, for being here with me in my first times, and being here for me forever. I know I can’t give you back the things you have done to me but, I’ll do my best to make you happy hyung!” he stated making my heart skip a beat.

“You know why I do this to you, that’s because you always makes me happy. That’s enough for me.” I said hugging him. He hugged me back and we both cried.

As we separated, he looked at me and gives me a cute smile. I can’t figure what’s goes on his mind right now but I think it would be very nice. He slowly leans and closed his eyes. My heart protested, it beats up so fast and so strong that almost leaped out of my chest. I just found myself leaning also until our lips touched. We kissed. I never expected this to happen. Our lips slowly moved in a sync movement. I was so happy; he loved me back as I loved him. I always loved him not only in a Best Friend way but in a more than Best friend way. Our kiss became more heated and went faster. I let out a moan which he heard and broke our kiss. He hid his face using his hands.

“Sorry hyung. I…I..just get carried away.” He apologized

“No need to be sorry. I Love You Kibum. I always do.” I said lifting his face and stared at him for a moment before leaning for another kiss. We kissed again now with big smiles in our faces. We separated and hugged each outher. “I Love You hyung.”

“I Love you too. Happy Birthday!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha! Finaly updated! Hope you like it guys! I’m afraid I won’t update for long because my internet ! And because my girlfriend hates the fact that I ship JongKey…Hahah! Thanks for reading guys!