T.I.P. The Info Page

Learning to Survive

Hey everybody and sorry this is not a new chapter but an update with some explaining :I

 

 

Okay so first things first, the reason i'm doing this is because i personally believe that there is still some background info that i made you all miss out on :(

So there you have it. For those of you who find this annoying i apologize please don't pay attention to this info below and continue reading (although i advice everyone to read this).

 

So here we go, the big revealing of Jaejoongs character (Drums playing in the background).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Real Name / Name in the story.

 

 

 

 

Kim 'Hero' Jaejoong / Captain Jano Gotei: 

- Age 24.

- Hight 1.83 m. 

- Is the Captain ranked leader of the 9 Balck-Ops.

- Is by far physically the most skilled of all the members.

- Is known for his speed (Most enemies fall before they know what hit them).

- Is a mysterious character especially in the beginning.

- Is Lethal in every way possible.

Advice to opponents: Do not ever get close to him, you WILL not live to tell.

 

 

Kim 'Xiah' Junsu / 1st Lieutenant Xiah Junsu:

- Age 24.

- Hight 1.80 m. 

- Is the second in commad.

- Is known for his Physical strength (Mainly arm muscles), can easily punch through things.

- Is specialized in machine guns, rocket launchers, cannons and such (can often be found carrying a Bazooka on his back).

- Is the least social one of the 9 (not that he's impolite, he just doesn't talk much out of his own).

Advice to opponents: Get close to him without being shot or blown to pieces. Only once you do, you will probably be punched to tiny bits.

 

 

 

Shim 'Max' Changmin / Second Lieutenant Max Changmin:

- Age 22.

- Hight 1.88 m.

- Is the youngest and the tallest.

- Is known for his intelligence and quick thinking. 

- Is specialized in sniping (always carries a sniper rifle on his back).

- Is the 'IT' and Engineering specialist of the group.

- Is easily annoyed by Micky (they quarrel a lot, but in a friendly way).

Advice to opponents: Do not try to out smart him, it is impossible. He probably will already have planned your downfall, while you were thinking. And is making it happen as we speak.

 

 

 

Park 'Micky' Yoochun / Third Lieutenant Micky Yoochun:

- Age 24.

- Hight 1.82 m.

- Is the third in command.

- Is specialized in archery (always carries a fiberglass black bow and a quiver of arrows on his back).

- Is always carrying a second small quiver attached to his shoulder filled with smaller arrows and knives for close quarter combat.

- Is not a fan of awkward silences (stards joking around).

- Is a comedian, or so he thinks (likes annoying Max mostly).

- Is always looked up to by 4th Sergeant Callen.

Advice for opponents: Trying to dodge his arrows wont work, most have explosive devices attached to them. These can be ignited with a remote control attached to his outfit.

 

 

 

Jung 'U-know' Yunho / 4th Lieutenant U-know Yunho:

- Age 24.

- Hight 1.86 m.

- Is athletic (is always physically fit).

- Is the eldest member by age (age difference is in months).

- Is specialized in sniping (always carries a sniper rifle on his back).

- Is always thoughtfull to the others.

- Is good in close quarter combat (deals out lethal kicks as well).

Advice to opponents: Attacking from near or far will not make a difference. Do not give yourself false hope.

 

 

 

The next characters are made up completely:

 

 

 

1st Sergeant Alex Cooper:

- Age 22.

- Hight 1.78 m.

- Is good with guns in general (semi and atomatic rifles).

 

 

 

 

 

2nd Sergeant Allan Smith:

- Age 22.

- Hight 1.85 m.

- Is known for his strenght (mainly arm mucles).

- Is good in close quarter combat (mainly punching).

 

 

 

 

 

3rd Sergeant Jack Mcackenzie:

- Age 22.

- Hight 1.79 m.

- Is good with guns in general (semi and atomatic rifles).

- Always carries a 60 cm long titanium rod (in wich Max build an electric device so he can taser people with it) with him to hit opponents with. 

 

 

 

 

4th Sergeant Callen Mackleroy:

- Age 22.

- Hight 1.79 m.

- Looks up to Micky Yoochun

- Is an archer like Micky (carries same gear).

- Is the last member to join.

All the content of the text above here are facts in the story 'Learning to Survive', not necessarily in real life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right, well, that was the big revealing, hope i didn't dissapoint anyone :(

By the way, Jano Gotei is the name of a youtube channel of a good friend of mine, so thanks to him for letting me use it "cheers". For those of you who do not like the name i've given Jaejoong, you can just imagen his original name whenever he's mentioned, hope it helps. 

Anyway (for those of you who care), i will update this page more, once the story continues and more info is needed. I'm also thinking of putting the back ground info of the girls here. Then from now on everyone of you can come back here to pick-up the info in case you forget :)

Well that was me for today, still got lots of work to do. But don't worrie i am working on getting the other chapters up here.

thanks for the support and comment/ask as much as you want. Please :)

see you guys later : )