01 Flight

Learning to Survive

Writers Pov

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes. She was in one of the SBS Inc. private jets, on the moment heading over to Dubai for a meeting. The russians she was meeting there were a potential client for Mr Kim. Her boss and father. 

Well not exactly her biological father but the person who told her everything she needed to know for the past 14 years. Despite the fact that she was only 20 years old, no director of any company could wish for a better manager then Taeyeon. And Mr. Kim knew this.

Apart from her diverse langual(with wich i mean she can speak many different languages) and vocabulary skills, she had something witch could not be bought or trained. She could read people's minds. Not that she posessed magic powers. It was just a gift she had. If she looked at a persons body language, facial expressions or into someones eyes. No secrets could be kept from her.

Mr. Kim had discovered her 14 years ago when she was in Seoul with her parents. Back then, she, a 6 year old girl. Was convicing her mom not to buy the beautiful yet fake diamont necklace she had spotted. Or pay the ridiculous high price the shopkeeper was asking.

Mr. Kim knew right there and then what he wanted. He made her parents an offer, but they were arguing with each other and left the store without realising they had forgotten their daughter.

Taeyeon felt so left alone that she did not even bother calling for them. She told the back then still unknown man then she would take his offer. As long as he promised her never to leave her side. From that moment she never looked back. 

As the years started to pass a total of eight other sisters came to the same company. All in similar ways. They were with her most of the time during these meetings. Eventually it was their combined skill that got SBS Inc. to the top spot were it was today. 

Speaking of today, she new that this meeting was important. Apparently these russians had someting valueable to offer, even though from what Taeyeon herd they did not realy know this themselves yet. New businesses or companies were usually like this. It did not matter to her however, she knew this would only make their work easier.

 

 

 

A few hours later the jet from Moscow arrives in Dubai

 

 

 

Taeyeons pov

 

Finally! Some sunlight that brougth warmth in the morning. She had been longing for that since quite a while. She was thinking, as she was getting out of the jet. Even though her business in moscow was handeled smoothly, with wich she was satisfied, those freezing temperatures got right through your clothing.

"Mr Lee" she greeted, while smiling at the man in tuxedo walking towards her. The man bowed and returned her smile. "So when are you finally going to tell me your real name" Taeyeon asked him as they started walking.

Mr. Lee was the head of security of SBS Inc. The rather tall and broad man answered while still smiling. "When you become the director of our company".

Taeyeon stood still, thought for a minute and said "Seriously, you'll tell me then". She did not believing a word of what the man had just told her.

"Actually, you miss Kim, will be my boss then". "And i think by that time it would be quite unwise for me to neglect your orders" the man said.

"Right, well, whatever" Taeyeon said as she shrugged her shoulders.  

"Come on miss, we better get going" Lee said and pointed towards the 5 black BMW M5's that were waiting for them.

As Taeyeon walked to the cars, most of the peoples eyes at the airport were fixed on her. Who was this blond and frankly quite beautyfull yet strange girl.

Taeyeon smiled, not at the people, although it seemed that way, but because she was enjoying the attention. She was not the only one. She and her sisters always had that effect on crowds. And she knew her sisters enjoyed this just as much as she did.

An elder man was standing by the middle one of the five cars. He was waving at her.

"Walter, what a pleasant surprise!" Taeyeon said. She was happy to see Mr. Kim's butler here. Just like her eight younger sisters and Mr. Kim he was not realy family, but she had always thought of him as part of the family.

"To see you miss Kim, I will travel the world everyday" the elder man sad with a bright smile on his face as he hugged her breefly.

"A busy day today?" Walter asked.

Taeyeon smiled at him, she knew that he knew her scedule. He was just being polite.

"Actually not realy, the meeting is not until tonight so basically i have the day off"."Or whatever will be left of the day when we finally get there".

She got in the car and they drove of. Her thoughts already prepairing for the meeting. "A day off, ha. As if that would ever happen" she thought to her selfe.

Taeyeon looked out the window, as Dubai was flashing by.

 

 

 

 

 

Writer: So this was the first chapter :) hopefully you can look past the mistakes i made and stil enjoy this, keke.

Please comment about anything. This is my first fanfic so i still have to learn a lot and thanks for any support :D