The Prank

That's How I Met You..

 

 MEERA'S POV

The next day I decided to go ahead with my promise ;) 

I decided to prank Kyungmi by setting her up on a blind date with... NOBODY *smirk*

I went ahead with my prank by calling her up

Our phone conversation was somewhat like:

Me: Hey Kyungmi waddup?! 

Kyungmi: Just lazing around. Why did you call?

Me: Cause somebody.. *ahem ahem* 

Kyungmi: Come on tell me what? I don't have time

Me: Actually.. I heard someone was interested.. in.. you.. But never mind you don't have time

Kyungmi: Ah aniyo~ I'm just a bit cranky since I just got up now. Tell me what happened? Who's it?

Me: I haven't met him too. Just seen his pic on Instagram. I heard he admires you.

Kyungmi: Is he a stalker? Is he a stalker?! Oh my god I have got a stalker!!!

Me: Chill dude, he's not a stalker.. He just.. admires you.. and kind of wanted to meet up with you so that you know, you guys could get to know each other better..

Kyungmi: Really?! But is he good looking? Handsome? 

Me: A-ah.. Yeah.. He's r-really good looking.. Tall.. umm fair... and handsome..

Kyungmi was literally squealing like a mouse blasting my ears off on the other end

Me: Are you that desperate.. Bispecies? ;)

Kyungmi: Yahh!! I-I'm not interested, okay? I was just enquiring.. Yea that's it!!

Me: Yea yea I understood..

Kyungmi: Whatever! 

Me: Oh yes you have to meet him today

Kyungmi: WHAT?! TODAY?? BUT I'M NOT EVEN READY!!

Me: But its at 9 dear. Its just 11 right now.

Kyungmi: But that's just 10 hours away

Me: How come your maths improved so suddenly?! And btw, 10 hours is too much ya! 

Kyungmi: Where are we meeting anyway?

Me: Our favorite roadside cafe. He has booked a table in your name.

Kyungmi: Oh okay bye I gtg and get ready! *hangs up*

See see see how desperate she is! :P 

Yea but I have to say she never went out with a guy so her excitement is obviously peaking.

But poor girl, she does not know the side effects of it ha ha!

Okay now I just have to go to the cafe and prepare for the night. With a CAMERA! Yes people! ;)

As said, I proceeded to the cafe and booked the table in her name. 

The work was done. Now I just had to see her face. XD 

_________________________________________________

At night,

She arrived perfectly on time at 9 and entered the cafe and sat on her table waiting for her date

And.... She waited for about 15 minutes 

Its so fun seeing her like this LOL

I could see her pulling out her phone to call somebody from across the street where I was and Voila! She called me..

"Why is he still not here?," asked Kyungmi

"He might be here anytime! And anyways, he admires you.. He wouldn't want his first impression to be bad. He must have got stuck with some unforeseen work or maybe he's just stuck in the traffic. You just wait, he'll come," was my reply

I quickly hung up to avoid her snowfall of questions.

 

 

 

OMG! I still can't believe she's waiting for him. Half an hour's already passed but she still believes he'll turn up?! Poor girl.. I feel bad for her.. NOT! :D

But I have to say, the cafe is pretty crowded today. Her table was the only one where she was sitting alone.

 

Kyungmi's POV

. I'M SO BORED! 

Is he even going to show up for life?! 

Guess I'm just gonna go now. >_<"

But before even getting up.. There walked in a handsome, tall, fair guy.

He looked just like my friend had described.

But he just walked straight to the counter, just glancing around and finally, looking at me.

He ordered something and came straight towards me 

And... he just sat before me.. without uttering a single word..

It seemed like he was admiring the cold coffee more than me  -_-"

What does he think? He can win my heart by being an ice prince like that?! No way! 

So I decided to take a lead in the conversation in not a very polite way.. After all I was angry..

"How dare you come late! You were supposed to be here at 9. Check the time now! Its 9:50 now. I waited for you so long. Does any girl wait for so long? You think you'll win my heart by being an ice price like that?! Oh please dream on! And... And what kind of a guy are you! First of all you come late and now.. You're not even apologizing. Forget apologizing, you are just giving me this stupid disgusting look?! You're my admirer?! Seems like you're too much into your cold coffee huh? And what the hell! Speak up you pab-"

"Excuse me! What are you saying? Are you in your senses? I never called you here! And if I were to be that unlucky guy, I would have definately dumped you without a second thought. And what admirer? Is he that blind? To admire you? You? Damn let it be!"

I was totally taken aback. How dare he say that?! AND THEN WHY THE IS HE SITTING BEFORE ME IF HE WAS NOT MY ADMIRER?!

"Y-you.. Why are you sitting before me then? I never invited you," I said that very rudely of course

"Please come out of your dreamland and take a look around. Can't you see this place is crowded and this was the only seat empty. And anyway, the server also agreed that there would be no guy coming tonight with you. So.. I had no choice," he replied with a smirk 

Damn that hurt me.. Yea I'm very egoistic and all. And I simply back answer people who are rude to me but this time.. I just didn't want to reply. Maybe he was right.. I had never been asked out by a guy till now. So the guy ditched me.. Or my bad luck.. I was on the verge of tears but how can I let him see that? Ahhh this is soo... PATHETIC! TERRIBLE!! 

________________________________________________________

Meera's POV

I could see that Kyungmi was talking to some stranger. What the...

Did she really have an admirer?! And how did he know about my plan? And.. Wait! I'm not making sense!

I need to check this out 

I quickly ran across the street dodging the heavy traffic and somehow managed to reach the footpath but DARN!! I AGAIN hit someone!! And just when I looked up to apologize...

 

 

Lu Han?! From EXO M?! 

Okay what the hell is going on? Why do I always hit him?? Unintentionally of course! 

And this time... I wasn't just going to stare at his face.. I'M GOING TO REPLY! YES!

"I-I'm really sorry! I didn't see you today.. again.."

"Ah its okay! Seems like your hands can't get enough of me," he said, jokingly

And that made me blush ._. First of all, his smile.. And second, his flirtatious way of replying..

"Is this your fav cafe? You were here outside yesterday as well," he asked

"Arnn yes.. You can say that!"

"Yes," he says as he pulls open the door for.. me? Ooh he's such a gentleman! :3

"T-Thanks," was the only word I could manage to say while blushing deeply

He just simply smiles

Oh that smile~ 

Okay why am I fangirling? .-.

Anyways, I just walked over to Kyungmi to see that the guy who's sitting opposite her was non other than... KRIS?!

And it seemed like they were arguing.. And.. And Kyungmi was on the verge of crying?!

What the...!!

Luhan was the one to break the silence."Ohh Sorry to keep you waiting Kris."

Kris replied with a rather awkward "Okay"

Luhan turned over to me and asked "Ohh By the way what's your name ?"

"Meera," I replied

He turned to Kyungmi and asked the same question and then he introduced himself to her in a rather informal way

"Hi I'm Luhan from EXO M - The group who just debuted recently. And this is my leader, Kris"

It was getting more and more awkward so Luhan decided its high time we order something

He turned to me and asked, "What would you like to have? Its my treat!"

"Ermm.. Hot Dog with extra mayo and Ice Americano"

He turned and asked the same thing to Kyungmi to which she replied, "No I'm not hungry"

Okay that's kinda shocking! o_O

She's a ing glutton who could empty your back balance by just eating!

"Are you sure you don't wanna have anything cause you're always hungry," I said

"If you want I can pay for you since your date is nowhere to be seen!," Kris added

Okay that was sweet as well as rude of Kris to say that so I quickly ordered for Kyungmi on behalf of her

"I guess she'll like to have Chicken BBQ Pizza along with her fav Cold Coffee"

"So Luhan you're giving a treat huh? So take my order now. Kimchi fried rice an-"

"Cold Coffee I know," Luhan adds, "I'll go order"

Before he could go all by himself I volunteered to help him carry back the order without dropping.

Not like I wanted to spend more time with him, okay?

So I just volunteered to help him

___________________________________________

(Okay I'm too tired to write everything in a narrative way so I'll just continue it in a dilaogue form)

Kris: *cough* Umm yeah so you like cold coffee as well?

Kyungmi: Yes. Why? Can't I like it?

Kris: *sighs* Did I ever say that?  You really have a bad habit of misintepreting everything!

Kyungmi: What do you mean?

Kris: See.. The guy might have not admired you. He just pranked you. And you can't even get it.

Kyungmi: Excuse me. I'm not the one who called him here. He booked a table in my name. Why would he do that if he didn't admire me?

Kris: Because he wanted to get back at you for being such a .

Kyungmi: What?! How dare you say that! You don't even know me. 

Kris: But still you decided to ask me embarassing questions without even confirming my identity. 

Kyungmi: It was a blind date.

Kris: It should be. Cause a guy with a vision won't date you.

Kyungmi: Damn you're so irritating!

Kris: Just that the person sitting in front of me makes me irritating.

Kyungmi: Why don't you just go sit somewhere else? You could use your name to get a better seat.

Kris: If I wanted to use my name and get a seat, why would I tolerate you for so long? I would have just pushed you away and would have taken this table. Can't you just use your brain? You're lucky enough to sit infront of me.

Kyungmi: Lucky my foot! I would rather sit with a dog. 

Kris: Are you that desperate that you would start dating a dog? Just because a guy pranked you.?

Kyungmi: I didn't mean that... Okay... Just said that cause I think dogs are much more tolerable than you... They bark less... uhmm... compared to you.

Kris: In that case even I would prefer a (female dog) cause she would be much more beautiful than you. And thankfully I'm wearing a hoodie otherwise I wouldn't want to be caught with YOU. Fans will make fun of my taste.

Kyungmi: Whatever! Why on earth are they taking so much time to get the order?

Kris: Just because you don't have a date doesn't mean your friend can't enjoy herself  with Luhan

Kyungmi: I could not agree with you more as Luhan is so desirable.

Kris: Yea and I'm desirable only to beautiful girls.

Kyungmi: You shut up, okay? 

Kris: *smirks* Yea yea

_________________________________________________

On the other hand Luhan and Meera are enjoying each other's company

Meera: Why did you decide to come here? I mean, you could have gone to a much more sophisticated place. 

Luhan: You think we would have met each other if I weren't here at this point of time ;)

Meera: *blush ofc* 

Luhan: So what do you do?

Meera: Preparing for college entrance exams

Luhan: Oh that's good. Best of Luck!

Meera: Thank You! 

Luhan: So.. Are you a fan of EXO?

Meera: Yes yes of course I am!

Luhan: Seems like your friend wasn't really familiar with our group.

Meera: Ya actually she's much more of an ELF. 

Luhan: Oh that's good

Meera: Yea but she has heard of you'll

Luhan: I think from you..

Meera: Ahh yes! :D I really like your Mama song

Luhan: Oh thanks! So.. do you frequent this place?

Meera: Yea we come here quite often as its close to our place.

Luhan: Oh so you live nearby? Where?

Meera: Ya just 3 blocks away

Luhan: Oh.. With Kyungmi?

Meera: Ah no. She just lives a block away from me and we've been friends since childhood.

Luhan: Oh that's cool

Meera: You guys stay together?

Luhan: Yea we live in a dorm.

Order comes and you guys take it and walk towards the table

Kyungmi: FINALLY YOU'VE COME! I would have died here if you wouldn't have showed up.

Kris: Yea so that I could be blamed.

Luhan: Err the food is smelling so good. I'm hungry. What about you Kyungmi? Here take your cold coffee

Kris: Where's mine?

Luhan: Oh fish! I forgot to order yours. I'll be back in a jiffy.

Kris: Yea you better be

*Luhan goes to get the order*

Kris: *sigh* Jeez some people are so desperate for cold coffees too!

You: Haha that's a good one!

Kyungmi: *glares at both of them* Should we start eating or wait for Luhan to come back?

You: Lets wait for him. I thought you weren't so hungry..

Kris: Oh yea he's back. Whoever wants to start eating can do so.

Luhan: Ah you guys were waiting for me that's so sweet!

____________________________________________

After everybody finish eating, Meera and Luhan are just having a random chat.

Kris: Luhan we need to go as our schedule starts early tomorrow.

Luhan: Ahh yea wait a minute. Can I have your number Meera?

Meera: *blush* *you punch the digits in his phone and hand it over to him with a huge grin on your face*

Luhan: Thank you so much. It was really nice meeting you guys. *smile*

Meera: It was nice meeting you'll too.

Kris: Oh thank you now we gotta go bye!

Meera: Bye

_______________________________________________

Luhan and Kris, In the car

Luhan: Kris, as far as I know, we have an afternoon schedule tomorrow. Why did you drag me away? Were you so scared of Kyungmi?

Kris: Shut up! She was too irritating. I just tolerated her for you.

Luhan: Oh really? As far as I know, you were really enjoying your conversation with her.

Kris: I was just teasing her about her date, who suppposedly didn't turn up. I would have done the same if I was in his place.

Luhan: Don't be mean! She was good.

Kris: Pssh... In the world of opposite!

Luhan: Haha

Kris: Yea we arrived! Get down!

Luhan: We better not tell the other members about the incident.

Kris: Ya I thought the same too