Random Talks

That's How I Met You..

 

Luhan carefully closed the bathroom door behind him and looked at Kris half amused and half taken a back as Kris was busy talking to his son, Ace.

Luhan just wanted to burst out laughing listening to what he was talking about to his so-called-son. He was telling him about the day's event and also about the fiasco that happened at the cafe.

He was literally warning Ace to stay away from Kyungmi and never cross her path in life if possible as she was total neurotic and psychotic.

Luhan would have laughed out loud if he saw any other guy doing this but it was Kris so he had to keep his mouth shut!

Kris was so busy chatting with Ace that he did not even notice Luhan observing him.

Luhan just walked over and sat on his bed wondering why fangulls thought Kris was manly and he was not. 

Kris explained everything in detail to his son on how annoying/desperate/stupid/unreasonable/neurotic that Kyungmi girl is

Luhan suddenly felt really bad for Kyungmi and felt the urge to defend her

Luhan: But somebody was so into the conversation with her that he did not even bother to glance up at me when I was waiting at the counter. 

Kris realised Luhan's presence and rather than getting embarassed, he gave him a face.

Kris: Why are you defending that 'thing'?

Luhan: Hey try to understand her point of view as well. And she's not a 'thing', bro! Don't insult her like that!

Kris: What's her point of view? Desperation?!

Luhan: I think you should excuse her this time as she was irritated that her date didn't show up.

Kris: Did she even have a date, in the first place? Or is it just somebody's prank?!

Luhan: Hey she's not that stupid okay! She looked fine to me and its very much possible that she had a date today!

Kris: I WOULD KILL THAT GUY WHO HAD A DATE WITH HER TODAY!!

Luhan: HUH?! Wait what?! What did I just hear?! Prince charming FINALLY defending his princess!!

Kris: Huh?! I mean, because of that stupid guy, I had to tolerate this chipmonkey!

Luhan: Haha

Kris: *changes the topic* You don't say, dude! It seemed like you enjoyed a lot with that chick!

Luhan: Don't call her chick!! Her name is Meera!! 

Kris: Oh wow! Calm down bro! Anyway, you even asked for her number, am I right or am I right? ;) Desperate, much?

Luhan: -_- No I just wanted to be friends with her because she seemed fine to me.. In the sense, she wasn't starstruck unlike other girls.

Kris:  Stop giving excuses! I know you like her!

Luhan: What?! NO! I hardly even know her!

Kris: Ya right?!

Luhan: Haa! Now... I have an important call to make so don't disturb me!

Kris: Oh I see! Is it Meera-sshi again?

Luhan: No its Kyungmi

Kris: HUH? YOU HAVE HER NUMBER?! 

Luhan: No I was trolling you.

Kris: * face* You're such a bad troll. Learn something from Chen! 

Luhan: Oh yeah I'll have to train myself! You were an easy target anyway! 

Kris:  Shut Up!

Luhan: :P 

 

"Oh why is she not receiving her call?!", Luhan thought to himself

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 Meera  was just happy today not that there was no reason for her to be happy.

She thought about the day's proceedings and was contemplating whether to tell Kyungmi that she just tried to play a prank on her and that she had no date that night. 

She didn't have a date? Well she did have a date. KRIS!

Just when she was about to fall asleep, Kyungmi - the monster decided it was the right time to call her 

Meera : *still sleepy* Ahh.. yeoboseyo?

Kyungmi : That bastard!! How dare he book a table and not come for the date?? He surely doesn't seem to be a gentleman. If he would have come, he would have defended me against that Kris guy!! That Kris guy.. he's so... ARGHHH!!! I HATE HIM!! HE'S A GOOD LOOKING COCONUT TREE WITH BITTER FRUITS!! HE'S HARRY POTTER'S WILD BROOM STICK!! HE IS STALE FOOD!! HE IS A ROTTEN TOMATO!! TASTELESS CHICKEN!! EVEN ONEW WOULD START HATING CHICKEN IF HE EVER MET KRIS!! 

Meera : I bet he's met him. They're from the same company.

Kyungmi : SO WHAT?! JUST... JUST LET IT BE!

Meera : But you only started the topic..

Kyungmi : SHUT UP!! Did you have your dinner?

Meera : Ehh? Err.. If you remember we had our dinner together.. with.. you know, Kris and Luhan..

Kyungmi : AAAHHH AGAIN THAT STUPID TOPIC!! But ya, Luhan is very good.

Meera : Ya I know. Even Kris is good looking.

Kyungmi : Haa yess he is but he is very arrogant and he is.. he is..

Meera : Okay okay chill! Why did you call me anyway?

Kyungmi : I was just bored so I decided to call you not that I was not pissed off.....

Meera : So you didn't even think about calling me so late in the night and it never ocurred to you that I could be sleeping?!

Kyungmi was taken aback and apologised quickly because of which Meera calmed down.

Later they talked about random stuffs as usual for some time and then decided to hang up and meet the next day