Jinguk? Go away! Part 1

That's How I Met You..

 

The next day, 

     Your POV 

So yes I continued chatting with Kyungmi on the phone yesterday and completely ignored Luhan's missed call. Well I know this may sound stupid.. But I'm planning to ignore him for some while., you know, hard to get and all.. I just don't want him to see me as another desperate fan especially after what happened on our first meet! I mean yes he did give me his phone no. and all... But that's because he just debuted and I'm sure they don't have as many fans as SuJu or SHINee have. Maybe in the future, but I doubt they're that popular now... Anyway, as I was saying, once he'll become popular I'm pretty sure he'll change his no. and ignore me for the rest of the life. Mainly for my safety! After all, I live in Korea and I know how violent sasaeng fans can get! I do feel bad for all idols! 

 

So anyway! I was planning to meet Kyungmi AGAIN today' at our daily cafe. I just hope I won't meet Luhan or she won't meet Kris there... Actually, to be honest, I want them to come! Just because! No maybe because I want to entertain myself by watching Kris and Kyungmi fight like they did yesterday. Yes because of that! Not for Luhan or anything!

 

So... I was on my way to the cafe when I met... OMG! Guess who? It was Kyungmi's first ever crush back in school! And guess what again?! He just entered the same cafe that we were planning to go, or rather, going to! Should I contact Kyungmi? No I don't think so! I'm pretty sure she must have forgotten him by now  I don't even think she remembers his face! Just when I was about to cross the street and enter the cafe I got a call from Kyungmi.

 

You: Wassup dude?

Kyungmi: OMG! Omg omg!! You won't believe this but guess who's in front of me right now?!

So she does still recognize him...

You: Err... Jinguk?

Kyungmi: What? No! It's that coconut tree! Kris! But wait.. Why did you say Jinguk all of a sudden? Wait.. HE'S HERE???

You: Shhh!! I'm coming, okay? I'll handle it!

I instantly hung up the phone even before she could repl- Correction. Hyperventilate!

I crossed the road and entered the cafe. Yeah you might think why I didn't do that before while speaking on the phone. Well I have moral values you know.. :P except for going around hitting people while walking, I'm a very good girl! :P