Jinguk? Go Away! Part 2

That's How I Met You..

 

 Meera's POV

 Okay for those people who don't know the whole Jinguk-Kyungmi story.. Let me explain! So Kyungmi had a HUGE crush on Jinguk back in High School. But unfortunately he broke her heart by rejecting her. But that's not it! That bastard told everyone that she's his STALKER! Kind of like Sasaeng! Like really?! Look at our gorgeous Kyungmi and then look at that Jinguk ! 

   (JINGUK)

 (KYUNGMI)

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE!!

Anyways! So yeah I'll have to confront him right now! >:( Not that Kyungmi can't.. But I think she still kind of has feelings for him... 

 

Inside the cafe 

Kyungmi's POV

That coconut tree Kris is still fine but now Jinguk has come to? WHERE IS HE?? I hope he does not see me. I think I should just leave! 

But just when I was about to leave, Kris came and sat opposite me. 

What the is he doing here?! 

Kris: Where are you going? Are you running away? Are you that scared of me?!

Kyungmi: WHAT? NO! I was just ab-about t-to go to the washroom..

Kris: But then you sat down now? Why? Don't control it for me! *smirk*

Kyungmi: Shut Up! See I'm in no mood to take your nonsense!

Kris: In that case, if you're planning to go to the washroom anytime.. Don't look at the mirror! Because your face is also nonsense! Hahaha!!

Kyungmi: Ugghhh!!!

Kris: Wow.. Dude, I think you should really go to the washroom! 

And just when I was going to counter Kris, in walks Jinguk...

Jinguk: What the are you doing here? I thought you stopped stalking me. But you're here again!

I didn't know how to reply. I was just too shocked to see him! I don't know why but I never have the courage to talk back to him.

Now this is all I needed to make a good impression on Kris.. -_- (yeah right! thank you fate!)

Even Kris was too surprised to answer. And I was surprised by that!

 

OH THANK GOD!! Meera finally decided to show up!

Meera: Okay what did I miss??

Kris: No just some psycho blabbering about his paronoia 

Okay... So that was the first time Kris ACTUALLY cracked a good joke! But it's actually kind of true! He is paranoid! 

Meera started laughing really loudly which was A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Jinguk: What the hell? Who are you to say that?!

Kris: Oh you don't know?! Thank god you can't complain to my manager at least. *murmurs to himself*

Meera: Excuse me who are you? Are you a new waiter or manager here?

Jinguk: *flustered* Meera I know you've changed quite a lot being with Kyungmi but don't tell me you forgot me! That's rubbish!

Meera: Err.. what... are you talking about?

Its getting too awkward right now. I just HAVE TO open my mouth against him now!

Kyungmi: Jinguk, get your facts clear! I. AM. NOT. YOUR. STALKER. I have gotten over you!

Kris: Wait.. You actually liked him? o_O

Jinguk: Yes! And she was my sasaeng, you know that?

Kyungmi: Okay that's it! Listen you Mr. Junk (Jung)

Jinguk: It's JUNG Jin-

Kyungmi: You listen to me! NOW! First of all, I think it should have been JERK instead of JUNG. I am NOT your stalker. I never was your stalker. As Kris said, you really are a nutcase! 

Kris: Actually.. I said psych-

Kyungmi: SHUT UP! 

Kris: *shocked* Okay I got it! 

Kris finally understood the situation and decided to keep quiet for some time now!

Kyungmi: As I was saying, yes I did like you. And I gathered my courage and confessed my sincere feelings for you. You could have just rejected me. I would have dealt with it! But you.. You just used that situation to spread some psycho babble bull about me! You just wanted to gain popularity come what may! You're just so self obsessed and a narcissist maniac! You just sensed oppurtunity since I confessed around few people. I REALLY REGRET LIKING YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I JUST FEEL LIKE DROPPING A NUCLEAR BOMB ON YOUR MINUSCULE BRAIN! Get out of the cafe and my life forever! Never come back EVER again! If I ever meet you in life I would just use my bare hands to snap your neck! GET OUT!

.

.

.

.

.

.

I think that was too much! I realised a lot of people were staring at us. But the look on Jinguk's face was LEGENDARY!

Meera patted my back to show her appreciation. This makes me feel really good about myself. I just wonder why I did not stand up for myself before.

Jinguk: O-Okay d-dude chill... I am leaving... *and he leaves*

I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW! Even Kris was kind of taken aback by my attitude. And that makes me feel even BETTER!! 

Meera: Good job girl! Sometimes people deserve a kick in their ! 

Kris: But she didn't kick him! *Kris said matter of factly*

OH GOD! Now HE really deserves a kick in the !!