Bonding Time? Nah!

That's How I Met You..

 

Luhan walks into the cafe. 

Luhan: Hi Kris I'm sorry I'm lat- Oh Meera and Kyungmi are here too.. That's great!

Meera: Actually it was just Kris and Kyungmi all this time. I just entered some ten minutes ago.

Luhan: Haha! I'm amazed to see the cafe as it is! I mean, Kris and Kyungmi together...?... 

Kris: *hits Luhan* *changes the topic* She actually was going to go to the washroom until some psycho showed up. I hope you didn't pee in your pants. 

Kyungmi: I just wanted to ignore you and that was the excuse I used.

Kris: *offended* *changes the topic again* OH YA LUHAN! You have NO IDEA what happened here before you came! You missed the show man!

Luhan: What happened?

Meera: It's insignicant! Just forget it!

Kris: Yeah it wasn't that great anyway! It was just Kyungmi losing her mind like always! 

Kyungmi: You're just jealous because I'm awesome!

Kris: Now you get your facts straight! You're Kyungmi and I would never get jealous of that!

Kyungmi: Act of jealousy: Symptom 1 check!

Kris: Let me guess... Symptom 2: Banging your head on the wall? I think it would just show up now!

Kyungmi: *rolls eyes* Don't mess with my encyclopaedia!

Meera: Here they go again! I think we should just order like last time, Luhan.

Luhan: Yes please.

(They leave the table making the moment awkward between Kyungmi and Kris)

After 2 minutes, Kyungmi finally decides to break the silence 

Kyungmi: I just wanted to thank you for not encouraging him and not opening your mouth when I ordered you to.

Kris: You mean you requested me, right?

Kyungmi: Yeah right! Whatever! Did you hear the 'thank you' I said?

Kris: Ya ya you're welcome!

____________________________________________________

(Meera and Luhan are chatting)

Luhan: So what actually happened in the cafe?

Meera: Ya Kyungmi's ex crush showed up and Kyungmi insulted him.

Luhan: Why??

Meera: He actually showed up claiming again that Kyungmi is his stalker.

*She tells him the whole story*

Luhan: Wow that's really brave of her! It's good that Kris kept his mouth shut and did not encourage that guy.

Meera: Ya it's very surprising indeed! You won't believe this but Kris actually insulted him.

Luhan: I'm pretty sure he did.

Meera: But he hates her, right?

Luhan: Not at all. I think he actually kind of likes her. He talks about her 24x7

Meera: Really?

Luhan: Just kidding! He seems harsh on the exterior but he's really soft on the inside.

Meera: I can understand that. Kyungmi is the same! She's just rude to people she doesn't know. She has a history! 

Luhan: History? Oh yeah that's our next son-

Meera: Son? You mean song?

Luhan: Forget what I said!

Meera: It's okay. Your secret is safe. ;)

*Order arrives and they get back to their table*

Luhan: Kris and Kyungmi, here your cold coffee. Gosh you're so similiar!

Kris and Kyungmi just glare at him and take the coffee murmuring a thank you

Meera: Wow your reactions are also the same!

Kris and Kyungmi: Shut up! 

Meera: Thanks for proving my hypothesis right!

Luhan laughs

Luhan: *sipping his bubble tea* So.. Have you applied to any universities?

Meera: Yes I have applied to a few!

Kyungmi: Yeah me too! We are preparing for our entrance exams!

Kris: Yeah we can see that! Totally!

Luhan: Hey they have to take a break from studies too! Everybody needs it.

They goggle up the burger and eat in silence.

Meera: Err.. Just realised I don't have a straw.. I'll be back in a jiffy!

Luhan: You can use mine if you want since I finished my bubble tea.

Meera: *hesitates* Uh.. Sure.. I don't mind..

Kyungmi nudges Meera. Now this was a sign that she was going to irritate Meera further later.

Luhan: Can I just have a taste of your Ice Americano? I have never tasted it!

Meera: Ya ya sure!

Kyungmi tickles Meera as Kris nudges Luhan

Luhan: Hehe thank you! *awkward of course after what he just requested more like demanded!*

 

They pay the bill and leave the cafe