Lemme Die!!

That's How I Met You..

 

"You are so lucky you have me" 

Psshh.. You wish.. -__-"

Trust my best friend Kyungmi to see things that way. Kyungmi is what you would call an optimist and a total narcissist. 

Not that I’m a pessimist, or anything. I’m just... practical. At least according to Kyungmi. 

"Lucky? To have you? That's like two opposite words placed together," I retorted. "In what way am I lucky?"

"Oh, you know. Because THE Kyungmi is your best friend and she's guiding your way home." 

". You're the reason I'm walking. We could have taken our car instead"

"But I'm not in a mood to travel by car. Its more fun walking," she replied

"You should have considered my opinion before deciding. How am I supposed to walk in these stilletos?," Trust me this was the enth time I was telling it to her but guess she never took it to consideration.

As expected, she ignored my interrogations and continued with her ramblings.

She convincingly changed the topic to a puppy we saw in the party. 

"Omg! Puppies are so cute and adorable I tell you.. Mona's puppy was so pretty! I am gonna convince my mom and dad to buy one.. Oh my pup-"

"Damn! Till now I thought you were just biual but now... Bi.. Bispecies?? o_O"

"WHAT?! YAHH MEERA!! JUGULLE?! (do you wanna die?) Who said I'm biual? And bispecies?! AAHH U !! YOU.. YO-"

"AHAHAHA!! Yes see now you're reacting like a dog. Does that mean you're not JUST attracted to other species but also one of a kind. Oh what a lovely love story you'll have! XD"

"YOU FBJSQGI[ODOJWQO[JNS7gf2o9h9!!" 

LOL!! That's what! I have no idea what she's saying! xD Seems like a dog's barking :P

And now she started pushing and hitting me simultaneously

What a Wild Dog! :D

I was about to hit her back but my hand hit somebody else instead.. Aishh.. Oh My Freaking Hand!! Can't you ing stay out of trouble?!  >_<"

And as a good person that I am, I quickly turned to apologize 

"Oh I'm so sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I didn't notice you. Sorry."

"Its okay and you're still not noticing me dear," came the reply

Eh? I snapped my head up at that comment.. to see... o_o A h-handsome g-guy smiling back at me.. 

He strongly resembled somebody I knew.

That's when the realization struck me.. like a lightening.. from the sky.. from.. "Chen"

Oh yes yes so it is EXO M's member.. LU HAN!! 

He was rather amused than shocked by the incident.. which was embarrassing.. for me ._. 

On top of it, to make it even more embarassing, I realized I was staring at his face for a span of at least 2 minutes and I realized it only when my friend nudged me

Oh My Krisus! What the hell am I upto? 

I'm pretty sure he's convinced that I'm his so called "stan"

NOOO!!! 

Thoughts were just running through my mind when I realized I was still staring at him. And this time Kyungmi nudged me rather forcefully with her usual oblivous comment passing self

Oh God I'm just making myself look like a stupid now!!

Guess Kris suspected something fishy and just dragged Luhan away with him for which Luhan just followed sincerely, although a bit hesitant

Okay that was... insulting.. >_<"

Damn how I wish that the earth would just open up and swallow me inside ._.

To top it off, Kyungmi decided it was the right time to give her precious feedback about this embarassing incident 

"Was it love at first sight? The way you were staring at him.. Hmmm~ Hmmm~," she started laughing as loudly as she could so that not only Luhan and Kris, but the whole of Seoul could hear it

I instinctively turned back to check out his reaction to Kyungmi's comment secretly hoping he wouldn't have heard it but Alas! I never had such luck in life. He heard it. And gave me an embarassed smile in return. 

"Shuddup " were the only 2 words that I could manage at that moment and that also in a very low muffled voice so that they are unable to hear us and obviously to avoid more embarassment.

I swore to myself to make her life as miserable as hell from this moment onwards!!

She would rather be my best enemy than best friend especially in highly embarassing moments of my life >_<"