Eunhyuk's trick and Taeyeon's accident

Love Love Love

* The next morning...

" Taeyeon unnie! I need your advice. "- said Hyoyeon.

" What ? " 

" Yesterday, I had an agurment with Eunhyuk. Now he is very angry and won't go out of his room. If this situation extend for any longer, I'm gonna die with the CEO. "

" Eunhyuk is kinda want people to care about him so, you just do what he say. That's all! "

" Thank you, unnie! "

-------------------------------

[ Knock! Knock! ]

" He isn't in his room. Where's he ? "

-------------------------------

*  The Lee's Villa...

Eunhyuk was jogging. He saw Hyoyeon was marching to him.

" There you are, Lee Hyuk Jae! "- said Hyoyeon.

" What do you want ? "

" I come here to appologise. "

" Really ? For what ? "

" For what I have done to y...you..."

" All right. I'll accept your appologise if you do this. "

" What ? "

" Give me your ring. "

Hyoyeon gave him her stainless steel ring. He looked at it and suddenly threw it away.

" Ya! My mom gave me that ring! "

" If you can find it, then I'll forgive you, "- Eunhyuk smirked and walked away -" She will never find out that ring. "

Hyoyeon felt very upset. Her mom gave her that ring, just only two days before her mom's death. Hyoyeon was ready to cry but she is a strong girl so she just bit her lower lip. 

" Ok. I'll find the ring. You, stupid monkey, Lee Hyuk Jae! "

-------------------------------

* 9:00 p.m...

Eunhyuk was in his room. He looked into his garden through the window. He surprised. Eunhyuk couldn't believe in his eyes what was happening.Hyoyeon was still in his garden. She was looking for the ring, from this morning till now. 

" Silly girl. "- said Eunhyuk. 

He opened his hand. Hyoyeon's ring was in his hand. He kept it, to trick her. He thought Hyoyeon would give up. Eunhyuk went to the garden.

" Hey! You will give up, won't you ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" No way! Don't you think I' ll down on my knee and beg you to forgive me! "

" Stop looking for it! "

" Never! "

" Hey! I kept it, ok ? "

Hyoyeon looked at him, bit her lip. She was very angry. 

" I'm sorry, ok ? "- Eunhyuk laughed.

" How dare you! Give me the ring, now! "

" Here! "- Eunhyuk couldn't stop laughing.

" Thank you, finally. "- Hyoyeon walked away. Eunhyuk stood there, laughed.

------------------------------

* The next day / City swimming pool...

" Ok! Here we are! You guys will dive into the water. We will photograph."- said the director.

" You know how to swim, unnie ? " - Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon.

" No. I can't swim. "

" Me too! "

" Really ? Well, lucky for you. You don't have to join in this photoshoot. I wonder how Hyoyeon looks when she wear swimsuit! "- Eunhyuk laughed.

Hyoyeon covered her chest with her arms.

" Ya, Eunhyuk! Don't again! "- Taeyeon got angry.

" Sorry, noona! "

-----------------------------

The photoshoot got very well. Everybody was packing up and went home. No one was at at the pool now, except Taeyeon. She was talking on the phone.

" Ok...ok. I know. So tomorrow ? Thank you! "

She suddenly slipped and fell into the water. At that moment, Leeteuk was getting ready to go but he didn't see Taeyeon, his secretary. He decided to look for her.

" Taeyeon! Where're you ? Kim Taeyeon! "

He saw some bubble on the water.

" Taeyeon! "- Leeteuk jumped into the water.

He pulled Taeyeon up. She woke up and suddenly kicked Leeteuk. He got bump and fainted. Taeyeon tried to swim to the edge of the pool and stay calm. She looked back. Leeteuk was floating on the water.

---------------------------

The ambulance was waiting outside the swimming pool. Leeteuk was placed on a stretcher. He opened his eyes. He saw Taeyeon. 

" Leeteuk - shii, I'm sorry. "- said Taeyeon.

He looked into her eyes and held her hands. Taeyeon was a bit surprise. Then, he fainted.