An accident

Love Love Love

" Hyoyeon...She's left... "

Eunhyuk startled. He couldn't believe it. Hyoyeon had left. She agreed his cruel request. But why did she do that ? 

" Did noona left something for us ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" She left a letter. "- Kyuhyun opened the envelope.

" Read it! "- Donghae ordered. Kyuhyun started to read the letter.

" Dear Junior, Jessica unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Leeteuk-shii and little Hong Ki

Sorry for leaving without telling you guys. I'm living with my mother so don't worry. I think I need some private and spend more time with my mother. I have accepted a new job as a gardener at Junho's resort. I don't work at SM entertainment anymore. Sorry! I have left each of you guys a goodbye gift. I put them in your own room with my personal message. Best wishes to all of you guys.

     Love

Kim Hyoyeon "

Taeyeon started to cried and headed on Leeteuk's shoulder. He caressed her hair. Tears fell from Jessica's eyes. She sobbed harder and harder. Dongahe had to console her by hugging her. Kyuhyun and Hong Ki were not as happy as usual.

" Hey! Stop it! Hyoyeon hasn't died yet! "- Eunhyuk shouted.

" How could you say that ? She's a part of SM. She's our family. "- Taeyeon yelled back at him.

" What such a family! "- Eunhyuk mumbled.

Everybody returned to their room and saw their gift from Hyoyeon. Leeteuk received a woolen hat [ message: Good luck! Be a good CEO! Thank you for let me be Junior's manager ]. Taeyeon had a purple flowered scarf [ Love you, unnie! Be a lovely girlfriend of Leeteuk. Thank you ].Donghae got a Nemo hat [ Thank you for everything! You're always my big brother! ] while Jessica got a kitty headband [ Love you, unnie! Good luck with Donghae. Thank you for everything ]. Kyuhyun had a Starcraft figure [ Thank you for being my best friend! Best wishes ] and Hong Ki received a coffee cup [ You're noona best friend! Thank you and good luck ! ]. Eunhyuk looked around to find his gift. A cotton monkey was waiting for him on the bookshelf. He took it and read the message [ Thank you for everything. When I was with you, I felt very happy. Thank you for making me smile. Find another girl who is better than me. She can bring happiness to you. If you're happy, I'm happy too. Best wishes. ]. Eunhyuk sighed. He noticed something was sparkling on the cotton monkey. It was the bracelet that Eunhyuk had given to Hyoyeon. She returned it to him. 

" Is this saying good bye ? "- he mumbled. His tears began to fall.

* Somewhere in Seoul / 10:00 p.m...

Kyuhyun was driving back to the dorm. He got back late because of a big traffic jam.

" Today is such an unhappy day... "- he sighed.

Suddenly, a truck approached him in the opposite way. He lost control and his car flipped over on its right side ( April 19th 2007, Kyuhyun's accident ). Kyuhyun was laid in a pool full of blood. His eyes shut, his lips bruised, his face was full of scratches. He was sent to the emergency room immediately. He was unconscious for 3 days long. The doctor diagnosed Kyuhyun's neck was fractured, some of his backbones and his ribs were broken too. He needed a machine to support his breathing. In general, he was badly injured. Everybody plus the reporters rushed to the hospital. Hyoyeon even came back to see her best friend.

" Oh my...Kyuhyun! "- Hyoyeon mutterd.

" He has been unconscious for three days. "- said Jessica.

Eunhyuk was there too. He glanced at Hyoyeon. She quickly went out of the room. Fortunately and suddenly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes.

" Where...Where am I ? "- he asked.

" You're at the hospital. "- Donghae replied.

" But...why ? "

" You got into an accident. "

Kyuhyun nodded and tried to got up but he couldn't. He fell down on the floor. Taeyeon helped him back to the bed.

" What happened to me ? Why can't I get up ? "- Kyuhyun startled.

" The doctor said that your legs had broken very hard. "- Jessica slipped out her words. She covered after then.

" What ? "

" I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. "- Jessica cried.

The doctor came in. He asked them to go out so she can check up. The doctor took out a pen and a clipboard. He wrote something.

" Doctor... "- Kyuhyun stuttered.

" Hello, young man. You have been unconscious for three days. "

" What happened to me, doctor ? "

" You got into an accident. Do you remember that ? "

" Yes...I was driving then a...big and very...bright light source approached me which made me felt like...I was...blind. So I...lost control and...hit a big tree...then everything went black. "- Kyuhyun trie to bring back his memories.

" Your car flipped over. You fell out of it and into the street. "

" And...? "

" The car kept rolling and...it weighted on your body. "

" So...it's broken for a short time, right ? "

" I'm afraid no. Like Jessica said...it's broken very hard so it must take a long time to walk again...and... "

" And what ? "- Kyuhyun asked with his eyes filled with tears.

" You might not use your leg anymore... "

" WHAT ? "- his eyes went widen.

" I'm sorr- "- the doctor stopped when he saw Kyuhyun's eyes mentioned something -" What can I do for you now ? "

" Can I see my best friend now ? "- he asked.

" Ok. "- the doctor nodded.

He went out and called Hyoyeon. She ran inside. Tears escaped from her eyes. Kyuhyun's was full of scars.

" Kyuhyun! "- she whispered. Kyuhyun suddenly touched her hand which made her surprised a bit.

" Yeon... "- he mumbled.

" What do want to say, Kyu ? "

" My legs, they're broken. "

" I know. You're gonna recuperate soon. "- she forced a smile.

" I'm not! I'm useless! I hate myself! What can I do without my legs ? "- he screamed. Hyoyeon had understood everything.

" Calm down, Kyuhyun! "

" How can I suppose to calm down ? I can't do anything anymore! "- he kept screaming.

" Kyuhyun ah! A lot of chances are before you. You have to believe! "

" Things are hopeless now! There's nothing to believe or dream for. I'm useless! I won't be able to perform anymore. Everyone will hate me. "- he started to cry.

Hkyoyeon couldn't do anything but deeply sighed. She stared at the hopeless Kyuhyun. 

" Sorry Hyoyeon but I need some time alone. "

Hyoyeon nodded and went outside. She walked pass the SM family. 

" Guys, try to encourage and console Kyuhyun now. He's in a very terrible condition. "- she whispered to Taeyeon.


Days passed. Kyuhyun had  discharged. He was so depressed that he had dyed his hair red. The SM family tried to kept Kyuhyun's secret away from those reporters. They lied a lot. They even made a plan for Kyuhyun.

" Junior is going to have a behavior class. What should we do ? "- asked Taeyeon.

" We'll sneakily take him to the class then hide the wheelchair somewhere. After that, we'll take him back to the dorm. "- answered Leeteuk.

" Good idea! "- Taeyeon thumbed up.

Donghae and Eunhyuk got into the van while Leeteuk and Taeyeon helped Kyuhyun to get in. They drove to the class. 

" We're here! "- Donghae stretched his arms.

" Let's go inside! "- Eunhyuk ran.

The class began. Some other K-pop stars attended the class too such as IU, YoonA and Victoria. The teacher walked in with a serious face. She held a book and some handkerchiefs. She rolled up then anounced:

" Listen class! We'll do a short drama. Each of you will couple up then we practice! "

Donghae with YoonA, Eunhyuk with...( you known that girl already ) and Kyuhyun with Victoria. Luckily, the drama was mainly sit so Kyuhyun didn't have any problem. At the end of the class, Victoria gave Kyuhyun a piece of paper.

" Call me! "- Victoria gave him a sign.

Kyuhyun shook his head and returned the paper.

" I'm sorry. I'm very busy. "

Victoria frowned and walked away. Kyuhyun sighed and headed on the table. When the other students had left, Donghae and Eunhyuk came in. They took out the wheelchair and helped Kyuhyun to get up.

" Thank you, hyung! "

" No problem, Kyu. "- Eunhyuk flicked off.

They pushed him outside and went home. But Kyuhyun didn't know that there was a girl who had been noticing him since the class started. She was a very beautiful and not so famous girl.  She had a pure and innocent look just like angels. She was kind and warm-hearted. She was very clever and smart. She was a new trainer of SM. She was Seohyun. Seohyun sat in front of Kyuhyun in class but he didn't recognize her. She heard some sniffings, whisperings and groanings behind her. " What is going here ? "- she thought.

* Junho's resort...

Hyoyeon was helping her mom doing the gardening. Junho walked by and grabbed her hand.

" Junho-shii! "- Hyoyeon surprised.

" Hyoyeonie! Do you want to see a movie tonight ? "- he asked gently.

" I'm sorry. I'm in the mood. I'm having a lot of problems. "

" Ok...See you you later. "

Junho went away with a sad face. Hyoyeon sighed and got back to work. Her mother smiled at her.

" He's a good guy. Why don't you go on a date with him ? "- Jo Un daughter.

" Umma! I've already had a boyfriend. "

" But you two broke up. "

" But I still believe that we will make up some day. "- Hyoyeon gave a fake smile.

The mother and the daughter chatted for a while. Hyoyeon didn't know that someone had been watching her since she came her to work. His tears fell when he heard Hyoyeon said. He came to the resort everyday to watch Hyoyeon. He always hid himself, not to let Hyoyeon see him. He was still in love with her. He was suffering because of the meeting between his father and her mother. He was no one but Eunhyuk.

" No one can call Hyoyeon 'Hyoeyonie' but me. "- he muttered. 

* The next day...

The behavior class began. They did a short drama again. Then, the break finally came. Everybody went outside. Kyuhyun stretched his arms then headed down on the table to take a nap. He was mumbling something.

" Who is mumbling ? "- a girl asked herself.

She turned around and saw Kyuhyun was sleeping behind her. She smiled so brightly and began playing with his bangs. She touched his arm which made he woke up. Kyuhyun looked up and saw a pretty girl was in front of him. The girl was a bit surprised so she dropped her pencil.

" I'm sorry for wake you up. "

" It's ok. "

" By the way, excuse me, can you get that for me ? "- the girl tried to reach her pencil.

" What ? Where ? "

" My pencil. It's under your table. "

Kyuhyun tried to get the pencil but he couldn't. The girl noticed his moves.

" I'll get it by myself. Would you mind ? "- the girl crawled under his table. Kyuhyun nodded and tried to move his chair.

" Got it! "- she smiled again -" What's your name ? I think we can be friend. "

" I'm Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. "- he offered a handshake.

" I'm Seohyun, Seo Joo Hyun. "

" Seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun... "- Kyuhyun mumbled her name again and again.

He suddenly frozen. He couldn't say anything. Kyuhyun looked away.

" What're you doing ? "- Seohyun startled.

" I...I think...We shouldn't be friend. "

" What ? Why ? "

Domghae and Eunhyuk returned immediately. They took Seohyun away. She struggled while Kyuhyun was holding his head.

" Leave me alone! "

" Sorry, young lady but Kyuhyun needs some private. "- Donghae pushed her outside.

" I just want to know the reason why he doesn't want us to be friend again. "- Seohyun cried.

" Again ? "- Eunhyuk surprised.

" I'll talk with him. You keep this girl away from Kyuhyun. "

Eunhyuk nodded. Donghae went inside and closed the door. He sat down and began to talk with Kyuhyun.

" Kyuhyun, are you ok ? "- he asked.

" Do I look ok ? "

" What relationship between you and that girl ? "

" She is my ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her, like Eunhyuk hyung did with Hyoyeon. "

" She just wants to be friend with you again. She wants a new start. "

" But I hurt her. I left her. I don't want to hurt her again. "

" You mean...your legs ? "

" Yes. What if she know my condition ? She'll probably get hurt more. I'm such a jerk! "

" How do you know she still love you ? Maybe she is out there with another guy. "

" You said she wanted a new start. "

" Friend! Not lover, Kyu! Just think about it. "- Donghae stood up and went outside, left Kyuhyun alone.

* Han River...

A girl sat on the grass. She was enjoying the beautiful sight of the river. Wind blew. Such peaceful! 

" Remember oppa ? Our first date was here. "- she muttered. Suddenly, someone screamed.

" I'm such a jerk! I only hurt people feeling! I'm useless! I hate my life! "

The person then fell off his wheelchair. 

" Oh no! "- the girl shouted and ran to the person.

The person was in shocked. He heard the jingling bells when the girl ran to him.

" This voice...These jingling bells....It can't be.... "

His hoodie fell off. The girl caught a glimpse of his face.Curly red hair, double eye lids, pale skin.

" Oppa ? "