Final

Love Love Love

* Junior's dorm...

The boys were ready but the girls were not. That day was a very special day. They were getting married. A lot of fans and reporters gathered around the building. Some fans cried to fainted. 

They girls were finally done. They stepped out. All the boys dropped their jaw. The girls were just too beautiful and gorgeous. Hyoyeon was wearing a long white wedding dress with some sparkling on it and a white bow. Taeyeon was wearing a long wedding dress looked like Hyoyeon but she had a flower headband in her head. Jessica was wearing a short white wedding dress and a white rose on her hair. Seohyun was wearing a long wedding dressage long lace wedding dress with a tiara. 

" Are you ready ? "- asked the boys.

" Yes, we're ready! "- their girls answered.

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk pointed on their cheek. All the girls realized what they were going to do. They leaned closer to their future husband and were about to kiss on their cheeks but the boys had turned their face and let the girls kissed on their lips. 

" Aish! Can't you wait until we go to the church ? "- Taeyeon pouted.

" No, we can't. "- replied Leeteuk.

" Shall we go ? "- Eunhyuk locked his arm around Hyoyeon. 

" Yes! Let's go! "- Hyoyeon smiled.

They counted to three and ran outside. They were ready for a new life.

~ THE END ~

A/n: And that's the end of my first fanfic! Thank you everyone for subscribing and spending your time on reading my fanfic! I will continue writing fanfiction so wait for me please! Thanks again and goodbye! See you soon!