She knew it

Love Love Love

" Oppa ? "

Kyuhyun pulled the hood over to cover his head. He faced the girl with his back.

" Oppa ? Kyuhyun oppa ? "- the girl kept asking.

Kyuhyun shook his head. He had already known the girl was Seohyun because of her angelic voice and the bells of her anklet.

~ Flashback ~

* Christmas 2003...

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were sitting under the Christmas tree. So romantic!

" Here you are! "- Kyuhyun gave his girlfriend his Christmas gift.

" Thank you, oppa! "

She opened the box and saw something was sparkling. She took it out and admired it. 

" Do you like it ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" I love it! It's so cute! Look! It had 2H! "

" Yeah! Double Hyun. Do you know what is it ? "- Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun shook her head -" It's an anklet, for your ankle. "

" Cool! What are these bells for ? "

" Just for decorating but you can think it in another way: if you run away, I can find you. "

" Ya! I'm not your pet! "- Seohyun slapped his arm.

" Where's mine ? "

" Here! "- Seohyun gave him a box.

Kyuhyun opens the box. There was a bunch of candy canes inside and some chocolate. Kyuhyun stared at the gifts in silence.

" Oppa ? Say thank you! "- Seohyun waved her hand.

Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist and leaned closer to her. He stared into her eyes. Seohyun's face turned red. 

" Oppa, what're you doing ? "

" I just want to say thank you. "

He lifted her chin up. Then, Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun, right on her pinky lips. Seohyun kissed hi back.

" Our first kiss... "- he said between the kiss.

" Yes. Our first... "- Seohyun replied.

~ End Flashback ~

 

 

 

 

" Oppa ? "- Seohyun cried.

" I'm sorry but I'm not your oppa. "- Kyuhyun said and stroll away.

" Oppa! "- Seohyun screamed.

She ran after Kyuhyun but he had gone. Seohyun cried out loud. She slumped and cried harder and harder. Donghae with his car ran pass Kyuhyun. Donghae opened the car door.

" Get in, Kyu! "- he carried Kyuhyun inside the car.

Donghae drove back to the dorm. Kyuhyun sat on the backseat and headed on the window.

" I'm sorry, Seohyunie...I have to let you go..."- he mumbled.


( Ok! Back with Hyohyuk! )

Eunhyuk was at Juho's resort. He had been watching Hyoyeon all the time. Hyoyeon placed some flower pots into the box and stood up. She walked out of the greenhouse. Hyoyeon walked pass the column where Eunhyuk was hiding behind. She suddenly stopped and turned around.

" What're you doing here ? "-asked Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk surprised and stepped out. Hyoyeon had known the person who had been hiding was Eunhyuk.

" Nothing. I came here to enjoy the fresh air. "-he tried to act cool.

" Ah! Fresh air. Why did you have to hide behind the column ? "- Hyoyeon glanced at him and nodded.

Eunhyuk stayed in silence. Hyoyeon turned around and walked away. Someone grabbed her wrist.

" Wait! "-Eunhyuk said.

" What ? "-Hyoyeon was acting cold.

" I..."-he stuttered and looked into Hyoyeon's big eyes -" I'm...I'm hungry! "

" What ? Go to the canteen! "-Hyoyeon brusted into laugh.

" But..."

" Can't you see ? I'm very busy now. "

Hyoyeon headed to the swimming  pool. Eunhyuk sighed and decided to help Jo Un with the flower pots. But Jo Un wasn't there.

* Somewhere in the resort...

[ Sallang sallang sallang du le no neun bisorri...

Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun te la o neun nae ga se....

Sallang sallang sallang dugeun dugeun dugeun

Usansori bisorri nae ga se sorri

Sarang biga na ne o neyo... ] ( Love Rain_Jang Keun Suk )

Danniel was playing the guitar while singing his song for Jo Un.

" It's great! "-Jo Un clapped her hands.

" Do you like it ? I wrote it for you. "

" I like it a lot. "

Danniel was 57 at that time and Jo Un was 55 but they were still so romantic. Danniel took out a bunch of red rose and gave to Jo Un.

" This is for you. "-said Danniel.

" Thank you. "-Jo Un took the flower.

Danniel then took out a little box. He kneel down and opened the box. There was an expensive diamond inside.

" Kim Jo Un, will you marry me ? "

Jo Un couldn't believe in her ears. Did he just propose her ? Jo Un covered and blushed.

" Danniel, we're all old now. "

" That's not mean we can't get married. "

" Oh Danniel! Yes! Yes, I do! "-she hugged him.

" Saranghae, Lee Jo Un! "

" We're not married yet! "

Danneil laughed and they both sat down on a bench. They chatted with each other happily. After carrying the flower pots to the swimming pool, Hyoyeon walked pass her mom. She stopped and watched her mom with Danniel. She smiled.

" I'm happy for you, umma. "-she mumbled.

* 8:00 p.m...

" Finally! Finished! "-Hyoyeon stretched her arms and yawned.

She put on her jacket and walked out of the greenhouse. She saw a figure who was standing behind the bushes. Hyoyeon sighed and walked to the figure.

" Hey! Why are you still here ? It's 8:00 p.m! "-she tapped the man's back. He surprised and turned around.

" I...I'm still hungry. "-he lied.

" Eunhyuk-shii! You told me that we had broken up. Why are still around here ? You're really messing me up! "

Eunhyuk was in silence and stared at Hyoyeon. She hadn't been so tough and cold like this. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to ran to her. He missed her blonde hair. He missed her cute and high tone voice. He missed the way she used to blush, get angry with him and smile so brightly. He missed her.

" You want to say something ? I'm going. "-Hyoyeon crossed her arms and was about to walk away but Eunhyuk had grabbed her wrist.

" I...Are you hungry ? "-Eunhyuk asked a silly question. He tried to give her his gummy smile.

Hyoyeon thought for a while then nodded. She led him the resort canteen. They ordered their dinner.

Time flew, they were still sitting in silence. Hyoyeon made the first move. She stood up.

" Goodbye. I'm going. "

" Wait..."-Eunhyuk stopped her -" It's late now. You...shouldn't go home by yourself. "

" What do I have to do ? "

" You can sleep over at my dorm. "-Eunhyuk forced a smile.

Hyoyeon's face turned red. Her tears was going to escape. But she nodded. Eunhyuk drove back to the dorm where they both had had so many happy memories.

Junior's dorm was in darkness. Everyone was asleep.Eunhyuk sneakily led Hyoyeon to his room ( Hong Ki was staying at her room at that time ). He held her hand tightly, not letting Hyoyeon run away. They walked into Eunhyuk's room. 

" I'll take a shower. Can I ? "-asked Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk nodded.

Hyoyeon stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Eunhyuk stood at the balcony. He looked into the sky and sighed.

" You know what, Hyoyeonie ? I didn't change a single thing in my room because each of them have memories of you. "-he muttered.

Hyoyeon stepped out from the bathroom. She looked at Eunhyuk.

" I'll sleep on the floor. You sleep on your bed. "-said Hyoyeon.

" No, I'll sleep on the floor. "

" I think things should be like it used to be. That will be more comfortable. I'll sleep on the floor, you'll sleep on the bed, like we used to. "-she gave Eunhyuk a painful smile.

Eunhyuk nodded and Hyoyeon sat down on the carpet. She hugged her legs and tears suddenly came out. Eunhyuk came to her and sat next to her. He held her hands tightly. 

" At last, why did we break up ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

"If you really want to know, then just think that I've catch a incurable disease. "

"If you've catch a incurable disease for real, that's not the right reason to break up. But...Is it true that you have a incurable disease ? "

"Are you that naive ? Do you just believe what people say ? "-Eunhyuk said that to Hyoyeon but he was dupable as well.

Hyoyeon released her hand and cried quietly. Eunhyuk started to tear up.

* Morning...

Danneil and Jo Un was walking along the beach. They were holding hands and chatting happily. Danniel suddenly stopped and turned around, caused Jo Un to stop as well. 

"What're you looking at ? "-asked Jo Un.

" Look at those footprints. "-Danniel pointed at the footprints which had printed on the sand. Jo Un looked at the footprints.

" I hope I will be able to walk with you to the rest of my life. No more loneliness. "-he continued.

Jo Un smiled and hugged his arm. She headed on his shoulder.


" This is my dad and I favorite beach. When I was little, we used to walked along the beach like this. "-Eunhyuk put his hands in his jacket pocket. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were walking along the beach.

" But when my parents divorced, my dad didn't come to me anymore. "-he continued.

" Why ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

" Because my mother objected it. At that time, I would blamed my dad. Althought it wasn't my dad fault but I still cannot forgive him because he didn't choose as his first choice. I always have this feeling: when I wait for somebody, I can't be their first. And that's why I expect on you. "-Eunhyuk said had made Hyoyeon's eyes widen.

" Why do you expect on me ? "

" Because you've said that I am your first. "

Eunhyuk turned to Hyoyeon. He took a deep breath.

" I...I have something to say. "

Hyoyeon stared at him and waited for him. She suddenly saw two figures was walking to her in the opposite way.

" Umma ? "

Eunhyuk began feeling confusing and turned around.

" Professor Lee ? "

Eunhyuk quickly regconized the two figures were his father and Hyoyeon's mother. He grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and ran away.

" Why're you running away ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk tried to explain to her but he couldn't slip out a single word. Hyoyeon thought for a while.

" Professor Lee...Lee Hyuk Jae... "-she mumbled. Hyoyeon realized something. She looked at Eunhyuk with her big eyes and her opened mouth.

" Yes, I know. Your mother and my father... "-Eunhyuk sighed.

* Junior's dorm...

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon got back to the dorm. They had forgotten that they were hiding Hyoyeon.

" Noona! "-Hong Ki jumped out and yelled which made Hyoyeon surprised -" You're back! "

" What ? Hyoyeon ? "-Jessica ran out. 

" Hyoyeon ? "-Kyuhyun stroll out from his room. Dongahe came out too.

" Hyoyeon! "-Taeyeon hugged her. 

" Guys! "-Hyoyeon tried to escape from Taeyeon's arms -" It's only a month since we met in the hospital. "

" One month is too long, young lady. "-Leeteuk smiled.

" Why're you here ? "-asked Kyuhyun. That was the first smile appeared on his face since he met Seohyun.

" Are you going to be our manager again ? "-asked Donghae.

" We're always wating for you. "

" No, I'm not. I came here to visit you guys. "-she lied.

" That's great! Stay with us for tonight! Please noona! "-Hong Ki did some aegyo. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. Eunhyuk glanced at her and nodded.

" Ok. Just for tonight. "

Everybody cheered. That night, they had a party. Hyoyeon forced a smile. Hong Ki made the room for her. He moved to Donghae's room. 

" Goodnight, noona! "

" Sleep well, you cute rabellion. "

After Hong Ki had gone, Hyoyeon went to the balcony and enjoyed the fresh air. She sighed. Eunhyuk, who was her old neighbor, sitting on the floor and stared her. Hyoyeon hugged her legs. She cried.

" Hey...Let's just be together like this. What parents involve ? You and I will be together. "-said Eunhyuk. 

Hyoyeon cried harder. She covered her face with her hands.

" It cannot, right ? "-Eunhyk sighed. His eyes turned red and filled with tears.

* Jo Un's house...

Hyoyeon came back to her mother's house. She met Seohyun there.

" What're you doing here ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

" Seohyun is going to live with us. You like it ? "-said Jo Un.

" Of course. Hello, cousin. "-she hugged Seohyun.

" Daughter, could you help me for a while ? "

" Yes, umma! What do you need ? "-she ran to her mom.

" I can't choose a nice outfit. Can you help me to choose ? "

" Ok. Why do you need a nice outfit ? "-Hyoyeon took out a dress.

" I'm having a meeting at a restaurant. You'll come too. "

" What about Seohyun  ? "

" She'll stay at home. Hurry up! "-Jo Un pushed her daughter. 

* French restaurant...

Hyoyeon and her mom walked into such a fancy restaurant. 

" Umma! Who we are going to meet ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

" You'll know. There he is! "

Jo Un led her daughter to a table. They met Danniel. He greeted them happily. 

" Please sit down! "-he offered.

" Can you tell me why we are here, professor ? "-asked the curious Hyoyeon.

" I'll tell the reason later. You must be Kim Hyoyeon, Jo Un's lovely daughter. "

" Thank you. "

" I've called my son here. Ah! There he is! "

Hyoeyon began feeling uncomfortable. She was sweating and shaking. Her heart beated faster and faster. Professor Lee's only son was....

Eunhyuk walked into the restaurant. He saw his dad. But who were the two woman who were sitting opposite his dad ? Eunhyuk noticed the blonde. He startled.

" This is my son, Lee Hyuk Jae. You can call him Eunhyuk. "

Jo Un and Hyoeyon turned around. Hyoyeon looked down, tried not to face Eunhyuk.

" You're Eunhyuk.Your dad talks about you a lot. Meet my daughter, Hyoyeon. "

Hyoyeon looked up and bowed. Eunhyk bowed at the two. His heart bounced and bounced in seconds.