Leeteuk ( propose in public! ) and Donghae ( propose in silence...) proposal

Love Love Love

* Haeundae...

Taeyeon was on a vacation with her family. She was sitting on the sand, admiring the sunset. So peaceful! Suddenly, high wind and annoying noise broke the beautiful scene. Sand flew everywhere. The wind made Taeyeon's hair flew and covered her face. She then quickly saw a helicopter which was flying above her. Everybody on the beach gathered around to see the helicopter. A man on the helicopter peeked out and held a speaker. Taeyeon soon recognized that familiar voice.

" Yo! Kim Taeyeon! "- the man said. 

" What do you want Park Jung Soo ? "- she yelled.

" Hello everyone! I'm Leeteuk, the SM Entertainment president. I came here to give miss Kim Taeyeon here a mission! "

" Hey! I'm on a vacation! No mission! "

" I know but this is not a usual mission. "

" Then what kind of mission is it ? "

" Kim Taeyeon! Will you be my Mrs. Park ? "

Leeteuk proposed Taeyeon. Taeyeon dropped her jaw then thought for a while. She smiled and turned to him.

" Hey Park Jung Soo! Where's the ring ? "- she . A smile appeared on Leeteuk's face. He got down from the helicopter and ran to Taeyeon.

" You want a ring ? Diamond or gold ? Or sliver ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" The diamond please! "- she pouted.

" Here you go, mrs. Park! With some roses too! "

" Thank you. "

Leeteuk put the ring on Taeyeon 's finger. She looked at the ring and smiled. Taeyeon hugged Leetuk. She kissed him the lips.


* Han River...

Jessica was sitting on a bench. She was waiting for someone. Jessica took out her phone. 5:00 p.m already. But look! He came.

" Donghae oppa!What takes you so long ? "- asked Jessica.

" Traffic jam. "- Donghae answered.

" Ok. Sit here with me!"

Donghae sat down and stared at Jessica. He felt guilty for coming late. He took out a box and gave it to Jessica. She opened the box and dropped her jaw. She looked at Donghae the. Then little box. Donghae smiled at her and nodded. There were two plain silver rings inside the box, one for him and one for her. Of course, Donghae was proposing Jessica but in a silence way. Jessica nodded without thinking. She had loved him since Dongaje was still a trainer. She knew him too clearly. Donghae hugged Jessica tightly.

" Shall we wear these on our wedding day ? "- he asked.

" I'd love to! "