Break up ?

Love Love Love

Time flew by. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon had been dating for 3 months. Everything was just fine. Both of them were very happy with each other. Taeyeon and Leeteuk relationship went up too. Everybody at SM entertainment didn't know anything until Eunhyuk slipped his words out of his mouth. It was a huge shock to everyone.

" You're dating with Hyoyeon noona ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" No way! "- Eunhyuk shook his head.

" Don't lie to me, hyung! Everybody have already known your relationship with noona! "- Hong Ki giggled.

Eunhyuk blushed a bit. He turned away. The story spreaded out of SM. It came to Loen entertainment.

" Jessica unnie! Tell me! Is Eunhyuk oppa dating with Hyoyeon ? "- IU shook Jessica's body.

" Yes... "- Jessica nodded and answered slowly.

IU's eyes filled with tears. She slumped and cried hard. This time, she had surely fallen for him. Jessica sat beside her and consoled her.

" Our relationship...It's broken! "- IU kept crying.

" It's ok. There're many nice guys out there. "

Although Jessica hated IU very much but in that situation, she felt sorry for her.

" I have to talk to Hyoyeon. "- said IU. She got up and went straight to the door.

" No, don't do that IU! Wait! "- Jessica tried to stop IU but in vain.

* SM Town...

Hyoyeon baking some cookies. Suddenly, she felt like someone was hugging from behind. She giggled.

" Hyukie ah! "

" Can I just hug my love for seconds ? "

" Aish! Wanna help me ? "

" I'd love to! "- Eunhyuk clapped his hand.

He helped Hyoyeon baking some cookies. Like usual, Eunhyuk always like teasing Hyoyeon. He would do it if there was an opportunity.

" Have you done kneading ? "- Hyoyeon turned to Eunhyuk.

" Yes, my love! "- he suddenly his finger and spreaded on her face.

" Ewww! Disgusting! "- Hyoyeon washed her face.

" You like that ? "

" No, of course. "- Hyoyeon frowned.

" Hyoyeon noona! Someone is waiting for you! "- Hong Ki jumped in.

" Ok. "- Hyoyeon took off her apron and ran outside.

Eunhyuk glanced at his brother and gave him sign that Hong Ki was going to die.

" You broke the scene! "- he went pass Hong Ki and not forget to gave him a puch into his arm.

" Ya! Hyung! "- Hong Ki followed his brother.

Hyoyeon walked to the garden. She saw IU there, sitting on the bench. She glanced at Hyoyeon.

" Hello, IU! "- Hyoyeon greeted her.

" Hello, Hyoyeon. "

" Why did you came here ? "

" I want to ask you something. Are you really dating with Eunhyuk oppa ? "- IU cried.

" IU - shii... I...I thought you were in a fake relationship with him. "

" It used to be a fake relationship but I love him for real now. "- IU downed on her knees.

" Get up, IU! People will notice us! "- Hyoyeon whispered and wiped IU's tears.

" Who cares!  Just answer my question! I'm begging you! "- IU cried louder.

Hyoyeon slowly nodded. IU stopped crying. She got up and stared at Hyoyeon. 

" Thank you for telling me the truth. "- IU nodded and walked away.

* Hyoyeon's room / 9:00 p.m...

Hyoyeon was sitting on the bed while Eunhyuk was laying on it and his head was on Hyoyeon's thigh. Hyoyeon sighed. Eunhyuk looked at her gave her a gummy smile.

" Look at you! So lifeless! "- he teased. 

" Are you sick ? " - he lifted up her chin. She shook her head. - " Can I stay with you tonight ? "

Hyoyeon just nodded like a machine. She was looking in vain. Her eyes were soulless. Eunhyuk got up and stared and her.

" For real ? "- he asked. Hyoyeon nodded again.

Eunhyuk hugged her tightly. Hyoyeon woke up from her dream. She surprised and slapped him on his arm. 

" What're you doing ? "- Hyoyeon shouted.

" I'm so happy. You let me stay here overnight! "

" Who said that ? "

" You of course. You nodded. "- Eunhyuk chuckled.

Hyoyeon realized what she had done while dreaming. Her cheeks flushed. She turned away, tried not to make any eye contact with Eunhyuk. He tapped her shoulder.

" Hey! Let's change the topic! "- he suggested. Hyoyeon nodded.

"Jessica likes Donghae, right ? "

" Yes, she does like him. She's always talking about him while hanging out with me. "

" But Donghae doesn't care about her. Why don't we help them ? "

" I think it won't succeed because Donghae is not easy to get into the trap. "

" I know. That's why I've got this plan. "- Eunhyuk smirked and whispered his plan to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon listened carefully and smiled. They got a high five.

" So...Can I sleep here ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Of course but on the floor. "- Hyoyeon threw a pillow at him.

She turned off the light and they went to sleep.

* 8:00 a.m...

Hyoyeon woke up from her beauty sleep. She yawned. She felt something that was weighing on her. Hyoyeon turned around and saw Eunhyk's silly face. He was sleep like a three - year - old kid. Hyoyeon played with his bangs. She slided her finger on his face. First was his forehead then down to his nose and his lips. Hyoyeon smiled. Eunhyuk was not too handsome but Hyoyeon loved the way he slept. He was so cute! Hyoyeon admired him for a while. She was about to slide her finger again but Eunhyuk had stopped her by holding her wrist. His reaction made the bell of Hyoyeon bracelet jingled. Eunhyuk had woken up before Hyoyeon but he pretended that he was sleeping.

" What would you do if I was sleeping for real ? "

" Ya! I'm not that ert! But why did you climb up to my bed ? "- Hyoyeon got up.

" Because I missed your sleeping face. I want to look clearer. "- Eunhyuk tickled her made Hyoyeon brusted into laugh.

" Get ready and prepare for the HaeSica! "- he ran out of her room.

Hyoyeon smiled. " I'm so lucky that I have a boyfriend like Eunhyuk. "- she thought. Hyoyeon went to the bathroom to do the wash up then changed her clothes and brushed her curly blonde hair. She went downstairs and have breakfast with Junior and Jessica.

" Jessica unnie! You have to go to Icheon to get the costumes, right ? "- asked Hyoyeon. She winked at Eunhyuk.

" Yes, I have to. I'll take the subway. "

" No, you shouldn't. Subways are kinda harmfull these days. "- said Eunhyuk.

" So what do I have to do ? "

" Donghae hyung! Can you drive her to Icheon ? Only you are free today. "

" What about you ? "- Jessica blushed. She almost splitted out her milk.

" Kyuhyun has a meeting with the reporters today and I have a date with Hyoyeonie! "- Eunhyuk said and wrapped his arm around Hyoyeon's neck.

" Aish...! "- Jessica sighed.

" Ok. I'll drive her to Icheon. "- said Donghae.

" Yeah! "- the couple cheered while Jessica was blushing.

" Hyung! I know a cross-cut to Icheon. It only takes 1 hour to get there. "

" Which way ? "- asked Donghae.

" The 6th street. "


Donghae took Jessica to Icheon. Kyuhyun went to the meeting. The couple was left at home. Hyoyeon began to feel bored. She sighed.

" Where do you want to go ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" How about the theme park ? "

" Sound great! "

Eunhyuk was about to kiss her but he was interrupted by his phone. He picked up

" Yongseo ? Umma! You're at home ? Appa came back too ? "- Eunhyuk jumped around. He hung up.

" What's going on ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" My dad came back from the State. You know, my parents divorced. I have to come home. Sorry! "

" It's ok. You should go. "

* The Lee Villa...

Eunhyuk came home. He was so excited. He hadn't seen his dad since he was six. Now he came back to Korea. Eunhyuk walked into the house but nobody was there. 

" Hello ? Umma ? Appa ? "- he called.

Eunhyuk went to his father's room. He saw some old books and some old toys. He was quite curious about his father. He came to the working desk and opened the drawer. He saw an old box. Eunhyuk opened it and saw some old memories of his father. There was a notebook and an old photo. He read the notebook. Eunhyuk realized that the person who had wrote that notebook was his father.

[ I'm so miserable! Why there are so many girls follow me ? I'm so sick of them! 

On my way to the university! What a nice day! And then, in 3 seconds, I has fallen in love with her, the girl of my life. She was so beautiful. Her smile was brighter than the sun. Her eyes were even shiner than diamonds. I wish I knew her name.

I met her again. She was just as beautiful as an angel. Oh my! She was so naive like a deer. I bumped into her this morning. The way she looked at me is driving me crazy! She dropped her book. That why I knew her name. The name was as nice as its owner: Hwang Jo Un.

Today, she asked me if I had saw her book. I returned it to her. Then my group came. Aish! They broke the scene!

 I confessed my feeling to her. She accepted it! I'm so happy! 

We hang out with each other everyday. She was so cute when she is blushing. I tried to kiss her but she avoid it. It's ok.

I had a bad day. My performance broke. She got mad at me when she saw Yumi and I. She thought I cheated on her. Oh my Hwang Jo Un! 

We broke up. I still love her anyway but she tried to avoid me. I'm so sad! 

She was sick, very sick. I saw her today. She got a cough. She coughed out some blood. I was shocked. I tried to come to her but she walked away with Young Hyun. Oh my! I hate that Young Hyun! 

I heard that she had gone to the State. I'm suffering here. I decided to join in the army, try to forget her.

35 years have passed. I got married with Yumi even I don't like her. So that's why our marriage was broken. I have a son named Eunhyuk. I hope he won't make any mistake like his dad. 

I heard a shocking new. Jo Un had passed away a few years ago. My heart broken. She got marriage with Young Hyun and had a daughter. I hope the daughter will take after her beautiful mom.

Right here, at my old university. Memories come back. I love her, from the bottom of my heart. When i first saw her, my heart skipped a beat. It boucned and fluterred.I let her go with Young Hyun so I can start a new life with Yumi. I will always and forever love her. No one in this world can replace her. She will be always the only in my heart, my first love.  

I'll love you forever even if I die I will always love you, my Hwang Jo Un. ]

Eunhyuk was quite shocked when he read the notebook. He took out the photo. His dad suddenly walked in. Eunhyuk quickly hid the photo into his pocket. His dad greeted him with a hug.

" Long time no see, dad! "

" You too, Hyukjae! What are you reading ? "

" Ah... Don't get angry dad. I read your notebook. It's very romantic! "- Eunhyuk gave a thumb up.

" It's ok. It's about my first love, Hwang Jo Un. You must have fallen into some girl! "

" You're right! Tell me more about Jo Un. "

" She's beautiful, more than angel. Her smile can kill any man in this world. "

" My girl is like that too. "

His father stood up and gave Eunhyuk a silver ring.

" I was about to give Jo Un this but she had gone. It maybe cheap but it's invaluable. Propose your lady with this ring. Remember just the only girl that you always and forever truely love. " 


* The 6th street...

Donghae was driving Jessica to Incheon. But there was one tiny problem: a huge traffic jam!! The other car had to wait. It was Sunday so a lot of people went to Incheon.  Donghae headed down on the steering wheel and nodded off while Jessica was blushing hard. She remembered something. This morning, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was giggling while giving her some advices. She angrily took her phone out of her bag and called Hyoyeon.

" YA! KIM HYOYEON! YOU'RE GONNA DIE WITH ME WHEN I GET HOME! YOU AND THAT MONKEY PLANNED THIS! "- Jessica shouted out loud on the phone. Donghae woke up because of the lion was sitting next to him.

" Unnie ? What made you so angry ? "- asked the innocent Hyoyeon.

" What made me so angry ? BECAUSE OF YOU AND EUNHYUK! YOU GUYS TOLD DONGHAE TO DRIVE ME AND THEN GO ON THE 6TH STREET! A HUGE TRAFFIC JAM HERE! "- Jessica louder her voice.

" Really ? Traffic jam ? I thought you already known it. It's Sunday. I have to rest now. Good luck unnie! "- Hyoyeon hung up.

" YA! KIM CHODING! "

" Relax, Sica! What happened ? "- asked Donghae.

" I've got into her trap. "

" Not you, WE have got into her trap. "

* SM Town...

Kyuhyun and Hong Ki were resting at the terrace. Kyuhyun was scratching all the time.

" Hyung! What're you doing ? There aren't any mosquitoes here. "- asked Hong Ki.

" None of your bussiness! "- Kyuhyun replied and kept scratching from his head to his toe.

" Are you hot ? I know! You must be jealous because Hyoyeon noona is dating Eunhyuk hyung! You feel itching! "- Hong Ki caught the problem.

" Aish! Just shut up! Close your mouth or you're gonna die with me! "

Hong Ki was right. Kyuhyun felt a bit jealous when he saw Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk. He was quite upset so scratching made he feel better.


Hyoyeon was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Someone knocked the door. She woke up from her sleep. Hyoyeon opened the door and saw Eunhyuk. He was quite surprised and shocked when he saw Hyoyeon. His ears turned red. He felt hot inside. Eunhyuk shook his head and tried to look at Hyoyeon.She was wearing an extremly short white lace nighty with shorts. The collar was carved deep, nearly reveal her s. Her blande hair was a mess. In general, Hyoyeon was y but cute.

" Hyukie ? What're you doing here ? "- Hyoyeon rubbed her eyes.

" Do you wanna hang out ? I want to pay you back from this morning. "

" It's late already. I'm sleepy. "

" Only 8:30 p.m. How about the night market ? You can buy something there. "

" Ok. Let me change my clothes first. "- Hyoyeon yawned and walked in.

* The market...

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were walking to enjoy the night. He wrapped his arm aroung her neck.

" Hand off! They'll notice us! "- said Hyoyeon.

" I'm afraid. I'll announce the relationship between you and me. "

Hyoyeon smiled in front of Eunhyuk say. " Announce it maybe not a bad idea afer all. "- she thought. They bought some snacks and some clothes for Hyoyeon. They were about to pass the Lee Villa. Eunhyuk suddenly remember his dad notebook and the old photo in his pocket. He noticed his dad, who was standing in front of the gate. Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and ran quickly. 

" What's wrong with you ? Why did we run away ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk didn't answered. He was thinking for a while. Then he faced Hyoyeon and took a deep breath.

" Let's break up. "


Author's note: Oh my! Eunhyuk broke up with Hyoyeon. What will happen next ? Just wait for the next chapter! Thank you!

~ Bonus: Eunhyuk's father old photo: Hwang Jo Un-1978-Seoul University-Family Medical Department ~