Confessions

Umma, I'm not gay!

Looking past JaeJoong, Yunho noticed YooChun and Junsu were evesdropping still from the front of the house. Sighing a little, YunHo reached forward and took JaeJoong’s hand and pulled him into the bedroom. Once inside, the leader shut the door tight behind them and switched the lock on the door so they wouldn’t be interrupted. “What?” Yunho asked, obviously a little cranky from everything that’s happened lately. When Jaejoong didn’t answer right away and went to sit on his bed instead, Yunho sighed and then went to sit on the bed next to him. This was really starting to become a long night.

 

I’m sorry for what my mo-” Yunho started, only for Jaejoong to instantly cut him off with “I like you”. Shocked, YunHo looked at JaeJoong who refused to look back at him. “Jae-” Yunho started again, only to be cut off again. “Let me finish…” JaeJoong said, still refusing to look at him. Gulping nervously, YunHo nodded and then shifted on the bed, not really sure if this was just some bad dream or what. Would he wake up in his bed after all this and things would go back to normal? It felt so real though. Everything was so weird he didn’t even know where to start.

 

“I’m not sure for how long I’ve felt this way. But I know when we were apart my heart was empty. No matter who else I saw and how many times I got drunk…I couldn’t forget you…” Jaejoong confessed, his voice steady and confused at first, however as his confession continued, it was apparently more difficult for him to continue. “I think I’ve always felt this way…even before. But when we decided to get back together, I was ecstatic. It was like our family was back together…but mostly I was happy to see you again; to be with you again. At first I thought it was just because we were friends…that it was nothing more. But then earlier…” Was he referring to the kiss on the couch? Shifting uncomfortably, YunHo listened to the confession without saying anything. Even if JaeJoong asked him to respond, YunHo wasn’t sure if he knew he’d be able to. “I realized that…I like you. I know you don’t feel the same way though, and that’s okay. I’ve been able to sit by quietly all this time. I can continue like this…” Jaejoong then seemed to be done talking after that.

 

Not sure what to say or do now, YunHo stared at JaeJoong who seemed to be choking on his own words now. Wait. Was he crying?? Feeling a knot in his throat, YunHo moved forward to turn JaeJoong to face him. Seeing tears slip down JaeJoong’s cheeks from those large doll-like eyes, YunHo’s own eyes started to water a little. “JaeJoong-ah…” Yunho breathed his name barely more than a whisper. It broke his heart to see JaeJoong cry. Quickly wiping away the other’s tears, YunHo hadn’t been expecting what happened next.

 

Before he knew it, JaeJoong dove forward and grabbed the back of YunHo’s head and held him still while he forced a kiss on him. Shocked, YunHo stayed still, afraid of suddenly lashing out or falling over. Once again though, the kiss wasn’t completely unpleasant. YunHo was afraid to pull away, however as JaeJoong shifted slightly to push closer to him, YunHo almost didn’t want to push him away.

 

Closing his eyes, YunHo moved his hand from defensively pushing against JaeJoong’s chest, to hesitantly wrapping around JaeJoong’s torso. Tension left his body with that simple motion and Yunho then started to kiss back. This was insane, right? Just an hour ago he’d been convincing his mother he wasn’t gay, that he liked women…and here he was kissing JaeJoong, the very person his mother had been suspicious of. Was it because he was spiting his mother? Was it because the tension in the room was just so high that it was easier to let go and just let it happen? Or did he really return JaeJoong’s feelings?

 

Unsure how to answer his thoughts, YunHo decided to give up trying to make sense of everything and just let it happen. Moving his lips against JaeJoong’s, YunHo leaned into the kiss more and then moved his hands across JaeJoong’s back and then up to his head. Digging his fingers into JaeJoong’s hair, YunHo quickly started getting more into it. With his mind no longer a contributing factor, he let his body take over and was soon on top of Jaejoong. Pinning the slender male to the bed with his body, Yunho allowed his hands to move from JaeJoong’s head and trail down his slender body. Hands lingering at the lining of JaeJoong’s pants, YunHo stopped himself from completely blowing this out of proportion and then pulled away slightly.

 

Yunho…” JaeJoong breathed his name, his eyes looking up at YunHo shocked. Shocked and almost afraid that is. YunHo could see the way he clung to him, the way he was silently hoping and praying he wouldn’t run away. YunHo was tempted to run away. To forget what just happened. But….the way JaeJoong looked at him, YunHo couldn’t help but smile and move back in and with closed eyes, kiss his groupmate tenderly. This was it. Everything was going to be different now. He just knew it. 

 

 

 

 

----------------

OMG I'M SO SAD TO FINISH THIS! Please look forward to a sequel! I plan to do JaeJoong's POV from this point forward, I just need to type it up! kekeke the link is posted at the bottom of here. I needed to make a new story though BECAUSE it's not only going to be a change in POV, but a change in theme. It's no longer YunHo trying to convince his mom he's not gay (or rather...himself since his conversation with his mom was VERY limited LOL) but rather JaeJoong trying to convince him it's okay to be gay! Anyways. Please subscribe to the new story and I hope you enjoy!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/502791