Movie Kisses

Umma, I'm not gay!

 

Sitting on the couch with JaeJoong's legs in his lap, YunHo was staring down at his phone wondering what to do about his mother. His little sister and he were texting about the situation and really she was acting like a pain. All her suggestions were to start dating a girl and go public with the relationship so fans would stop shipping 'YunJae' but really...he didn't want to do that. He liked a couple girls over the years but really YunHo was far too busy to date and didn't like anyone enough to really go public with a relationship. Fear of the fans drove him to be afraid to get serious with anyone. At least with JaeJoong the fans approved. Most fans anyways. Since the split, a lot of the fans started shipping him with Changmin. Sure they were friends, but if YunHo were to ship himself with anyone it'd be with JaeJoong.
 
Wait. Why was he saying that?! He was straight. He didnt' ship himself with anyone. And yet here he and JaeJoong were watching a romantic comedy, JaeJoong laughing like a dork with Jiji in his lap that cascaded over yunHo's lap. They were like a couple in a way and yet not. Obviously they weren't doing dirty things, but what exactly was a dating relationship? Skinship? Dinner? Spending time together? Well they did that, but they were men so it wasn't dating. But if he were to do that with a girl, wouldn't that mean they were dating? Heck, YunHo even kissed Jaejoong and vise versa. Not deep kissing behind closed doors, but fanservice and quick hugs and peck on the cheek. But it wasn't just in front of the camera like some of the skinship was for other people. Sure, YunHo noticed that JaeJoong would cling and pet the others on camera, but when the cameras were gone he was a regular guy around them. Sure they were all close and it wasn't like they were lying to the fans. But when it came to skinship off cameras, YunHo got the most affection from JaeJoong.
 
Maybe it was just their absense. It made the heart grow fonder, right? Maybe he was just being overly affectionate since they were finally five again, DB5K. No longer divided. But then what about Changmin? Max had been gone as well, and yet JaeJoong and he had their moments of skinship after finally being back together but...that was over with by now.
 
Okay. He had to stop thinking about this. Had to focus on the movie. JiJi then crawled out of JaeJoong's lap though and slinked away to find amusement elsewhere and this caused JaeJoong to stand up and head to the kitchen within sight of the TV. "Do You want anything, YunHo-ah?" he asked  a smile on his face. YunHo shook his head and moved to get comfortable on the couch. JaeJoong then shrugged a little and went and got a bag of chips before returning and plopping down on the couch. YunHo then felt a tug on his shoulder and following what JaeJoong wanted, he looked towards the other male and found his head in the older's lap. "MM?" YunHo asked looking up and then saw JaeJoong grin and say "I lost my pet...You'll do for now..." with that same smile on his lips that seemed to never disappear when it was just the two of them. Letting his phone fall to the ground, YunHo watched the movie sideways now and started to feel himself drifting off to sleep as JaeJoong ran his delicate fingers through his short brown hair.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
An hour or two later, YunHo woke up feeling incredibly warm and yet really comfortable. Looking around, he saw it was dark ni the room and the TV was off. A small yawn escaped from his lips as his scanning eyes fell on a sleeping JaeJoong. Apparently he'd fallen asleep, the movie ended, and JaeJoong seemed to have fallen asleep as well. Either that or they both fell asleep like that and one of the others came back and turned the tv off. Either way, it was just the two of them there, YunHo's head still in JaeJoong's lap.
 
JaeJoong really was attractive. For a male that is. Sure, JunSu was the one that was always dressing up as a girl, but JaeJoong really was the most attractive in the group, everyone knew that. In the dimly lit room only illuminated by the kitchen light being on, YunHo watched JaeJoong's sleeping face as he dreamed. "I wonder...what he's dreaming..." YunHo said out loud, wondering really if the other male was pretending to sleep or not. JaeJoong may be a good actor, but it was impossible for him to pretend to be sleeping when YunHo prodded him like that. When the other male didn't move or respond to the words, YunHo sat up on his knees and faced the darker haired male.
 
With Yunho's movement, JaeJoong stirred a little and then wrinkled his nose slightly as hair fell into his face. Grinning, YunHo reached his hand forward and brushed the hair out of the older's face, only to be greeted by JaeJoong sleepily staring back at him. Inches away from eachother, YunHo's hand froze as he gently brushed the hair out of the other's face. Feeling his heart pound against his chest harder and harder as the two continued to look into eachother's eyes, neither could move away from the other or break the eye contact.
 
Finally, one moved. JaeJoong's hand went to YunHo's, taking it gently and moving it away from his face. YunHo's eyes cast to the side as the magic was broken, only to be shocked by JaeJoong's next movement. He must have still been sleeping. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing? Either way, JaeJoong leaned forward and instead of pushing him away or teasing him, his lips came forward and met YunHo's unexpectantly.
 
Eyes wide like in the dramas, YunHo looked at JaeJoong's closed eyes, too shocked to pull away and break the kiss. Was this really happening? Was this just a dream? Frozen still, YunHo felt JaeJoong pull away a little with a small frown before standing up and walking away with a little huff. Confused, YunHo stayed where he was.
 
"You could have done something more than just freeze there...Romeo..." Jaejoong shot towards him before slipping away to his own bedroom and shutting the door tight behind him. What.....just.....happened??