Saving JiHye

Umma, I'm not gay!

Laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, YunHo listened to the silence of the dorm that was broken only by the hum of the central air conditioning. Over and over again, YunHo played the situation earlier in his head, trying to make sense of it. He'd been trying so hard to prove to his mother that he wasn't gay, that he hadn't stepped back to really think about it. Now that he kept remembering the way that Jaejoong's lis touched his, he was starting to question things himself. Sure, the fangirls always shipped them, there were tons of fanfictions about it. They even did a mini drama called "Dangerous Love" teasing about some sort of relationship between them. Even back then, he'd insisted over and over again that he wasn't gay, that touching JaeJoong in those affectionate ways for the filming was awkward and not really him. And yet, thinking back to those times, YunHo had to admit those were the best times of his life. Spending all his time with the guys, goofing off and yet still working hard.

 

Suddenly, while Yunho's head was swimming with memories, he felt a vibration near his head, causing him to jump. "Whoa..." he said, rolling over and looking at his vibrating phone. Eyebrows pulled together in confusion as he looked at the name of the person calling him, YunHo answered the phone. "Yobosaeyo?" he said, wondering why his little sister was calling him at one in the morning. 'Oooppaaaa. Oppa i need a ride...can you come pick me up??' she asked, her voice sounding louder than usual. "Are you okay?" he asked, sitting up and hearing others in the background. 'Neeee. I just drank too much and...and...I can't find my car keys...'

 

Sighing, YunHo pinched his index finger and thumb to the brim of his nose and he nodded slightly. "Don't go anywhere...I'll come get you..." he said and then hung up the phone to get dressed. After he pulled on clothes suitable for the warm summer night's air, YunHo attempted to sneak out of the dorm. Attempted being the key word. As soon as he silently shut his bedroom door, YunHo turned around with a startled yelp to see someone staring at him.

 

"Sneaking out again? Aigoo I thought you grew out of that..." Junsu said, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Clicking the tongue against the roof of his mouth, YunHo have him a playfully threatening look. "I have grown out of it. I'm not sneaking...I'm just going out..." he said, tugging on his shirt a little. "Same difference..." Junsu said with an innocent smile and then pat him on the head before wandering off, singing quietly to himself before going to his own room. YunHo shook his head a little, almost expecting the younger to stick his head out of the bedroom and ask him where he was going and if he could go too. When he didn't though, YunHo head towards the exit.

 

He'd just slipped his flipflops on and put his hand on the doorknob when he heard someone clear their throat behind him. Figuring it was Junsu again, YunHo turned around about to tell him he wouldn't be gone long, only to see it was JaeJoong. Freezing, YunHo looked away quickly and then looked back towards the dark haired male. "Are you going to scold me for running off too?" he asked, referring to the way JunSu . JaeJoong simply shook his head, stuffing his hands into his pockets and said, "No, but I'm coming with you..."

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Five minutes later, the two males were driving through the city towards the club his sister said she was. Hopefully they wouldn't actually have to go inside or else that could possibly cause some problems. YunHo could see it now. "Yunjae, going clubbing together late at night!"

 

Shaking his head a little at the thought, the two sat in silence until JaeJoong sighed a little and reached forward to turn the music on. Turning towards JaeJoong, YunHo wanted to talk about earlier, and then didn't want to at the same time. So instead of saying anything, the two sat listening to the radio for a while until they got to the club. As soon as they pulled up, YunHo spotted his sister hanging on some guy he didn’t recognize. Frowning, he put the car into park and climbed out.

 

“JiHye-ah” Yunho called out to his sister and looked around quickly to see if anyone would recognize him even though he’d slipped on some sunglasses (forget that it’s night outside, because Yunho is cool enough to wear his sunglasses at night). “Oppa is here. You coming?” he said, only to get a glare from the man JiHye was hanging on. “Oppaaa” JiHye squealed and left the guy’s side and then stumbled into her brother’s arms. “I drank too much. Take me home??” she asked with a smile and then reached out to someone behind Yunho.

 

Turning around, YunHo saw that JaeJoong had gotten out of the car and tok JiHye’s hand and started to help her into the car. Thanking JaeJoong, YunHo gave the male a quick look before going and climbing into the driver’s seat, his sister in the back seat while JaeJoong was then climbing into the front passenger seat.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Not long after, the trio pulled into the Jung residence driveway and parked the car. “Oppa you’re coming in too, right?” JiHye asked, causing Yunho to turn around and look at his sister. “Coming in too? I was just-“ he was just going to drop her off and after making sure she got inside just go home. His mother wasn’t exactly happy with him right now. “Come in and say hi to Umma and Appa. You know they miss you” She said, opening the door and then practically falling out of the car. “Oops~” she said in a sing song voice, causing YunHo to sigh and turn the car off and climb out.

 

Helping his sister from the car to the front door, YunHo went to open the door, then realized neither of them had house keys and had to knock on the door. At first JaeJoong stayed in the car, waiting for his Leader to come back quickly. But after a while he got bored and started to climb out of the car and go join the two at the front door. The door opened after a few knocks and the siblings received a glare from their mother.

 

What is this?! Waking me up at this hour? JiHye are you drunk?!” Their mother asked, not usually in a mood like this but it was really too late at night to be waking everyone up. “JiHye lost her key and we couldn’t come in without your help Umma, Mianhae” YunHo said, moving to hug his mother and then let his sister stumble inside and head up to her room. “Well, it looks like it takes a drunk sister for you to come visit your mother?” She said, kissing him on the cheek. YunHo laughed a little and was about to say something in response, but then he saw a change in her expression as she looked judgmentally past him. Turning around, Yunho saw JaeJoong had just arrived behind him. “Long time no see Kim JaeJoong” she said bitterly, causing YunHo to roll his eyes. “Not now Mom…” he sighed, only for his mother to turn her glare towards him. “I asked you to prove to me that you’re not gay for this man! Now where is my proof when he comes with you at this late of an hour to bring your sister home?! Eh?” Yunho froze, then turned towards JaeJoong whose mouth had dropped open, not even realizing the momma drama going on.