06. "We're going out."

Operation: Protect Noona!

"We're going out."

chapter 6

 

You walked back downstairs, fanning your face slightly. Zelo sat beside Gongchan at the table. You took your seat. "Sehun'll be down in a little bit." You told them. You noticed a piece of toast missing from the serving plate. You raised an eyebrow as Gongchan fidgeted in his seat, also noticing the small crumbs dotted around his face. "Gonchan." You called. Gongchan eyes widened slightly.

"Y-yes?"

"Did you eat a piece of toast?" you asked. 

"I didn't—"

"Gongchan, I went to school. I know how to ing count. I know you ate the toast," you deadpanned. Gongchan paled. 

"I'm sorry, Noona! IwasjustsohungryIcouldn'ttakeitanymore," He spluttered. You tried to stifle your laughter. 

"I forigve you." Waving your hand towards him, dismissing the suject. Sehun soon came down the stairs. As soon as you made eye contact with him his face turned a slight shade of red, he grabbed a seat. 

"Can we eat now, Noona?" Taemin asked, his head tilted slightly. You nodded. 

Breakfeast finished in a blur, Taemin had been kind enough to help you with the dishes this time. The other four lounged around the living room lazily. "Thanks for helping me with the dishes, Taemin." Taemin nodded and smiled. You were washing the dishes while Taemin dried them with a towel. 

"Noona," Taemin called.

"Hm?" you looked towards him. 

"Don't you have classes today?" his large dark brown eyes peering at you. You hummed a 'yes' in response. 

"I didn't go today cause I wouldn't know what to do with you guys."

"We'd go with you of course." You looked him incredously.

"Err, no thanks."

"Well, you don't really have much of a choice." You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Who said?" you raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Yunho." You rolled your eyes. 

"I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of this. I mean, what does my dad getting his office destroyed have anything to do with me?—" 

Taemin cut you off. "Noona, someone very dangerous is after something your father has. That puts you and your umma in danger. So please understand, Noona, we're not trying to be a burden." You were tempted to reply with another snarky or sarcastic comment, until you noticed the serious look painted over Taemin's face. You decided to drop the subject with a faint "Fine." Taemin sent you dazzling smile before continuing with the dishes. 

Once you both were finished you joined, Tao, Sehun, Gongchan, and Zelo in the living room. 

"Nooonaaaaaaaaaa~." Tao whined. You glanced at him. 

"What?"

"I'm bored~." He pouted. You rolled your eyes. 

"Do I look like your baby-sitter?" Tao opened his mouth to say something before you cut him off, "Don't answer that question." You glanced at everyone in the living room. They all looked pretty bored, and to be honest, you were pretty bored too. You sighed, standing up. "Come on guys, we're going out." Everyone's faces (even Zelo's) lit up. 


 

"Noona, why are we taking the bus? Don't you have a car?" Gonghchan asked as you scanned your old bus card six times. You hoped it hadn't expired, you hadn't used it since high school. You sighed in relief as the scanner beeped, without any problems. All six of you took a seat in the bus, Tao and Gongchan began to fight who was to sit beside you. Finally, Sehun took the seat. 

"There. None of you get the seat." He rolled his eyes. As all six of you sat in the bus, you noticed what an eye catcher the five boys were. You noticed girls (and some boys) pointing and whispering at them. When Sehun heard the murmurs and whispers he smirked. You shook your head. Soon, it was your stop so you stood up from your seat, stepping off the bus, the other five boys following suit. 

"Noona, where are we going?" Taemin asked. 

"Homeplus." You answered.

"Homeplus?" Gongchan echoed. You nodded.

"I need to buy a cot or two for you guys." You told them when you were suddenly engulfed in a bone-crushing hug. 

"Awh, thank you, Noona~! You always act like you don't care for us when you really do~!" He picked you up spinning you around in small circles. 

"Will you please stop? People are staring." You grumbled, still not used to Tao's 'thing' for skinship. Tao set you down. 

 


mianhe for the short and late update;;

it's the best that i could do since i've been gone^^;

thanks for reading~