04. Found

Operation: Protect Noona!

Found

 

 

 

 

"I should probably buy some ramyun too. I only have three packets left, and with those kids running around my house I'll probably need more," you murmured to yourself, as you took some ramen packets, placing them in your basket. You suddenly heard the pounding of footsteps as the doors opened. 

"Noona!"

"Hyun Jae!

"Noona, are you in here?" you heard voices shout throughout the convenience store. You heaved a sigh. You peaked your head through from the aisle you were in. You spotted Gongchan. He looked so worried, as he mumbled incoherent words to himself. 

"Gongchan!" you called. His head whipped around. His face brightened. 

"Noona!" he ran up to you. "We're so sorry! We didn't mean to leave you alone! We promise never to do it again!"

"Woah. Hey, Gonghchan." You noticed he was to the point of tears. "Hey, uhh, don't cry. I'm here aren't I? I'm perfectly fine. Besides, you found me," you weren't exactly best person at comforting others, especially bodyguards whom you had only known for a day.You sent him an awkward pat on his shoulder. Gongchan looked up, his eyes brightening. 

"Thanks, Noona! You're the best!" Gongchan spread his arms, engulfing you into a hug. 

"Uhmm, yeah. You're welcome," you replied. You weren't very comfortable with skinship either. Tao holding your hand was one thing but, hugging was a different story. 

"Hyun Jae?" you heard someone call. You tore away from Gongchan, to meet eyes with Sehun. He briskly walked towards you both, he sounded out of breath. 

"Where's everyone else?" you asked. 

"Looking for you."

"Oh." 

"Noona!" you heard Tao's voice. He ran towards you his arms spread open like how Gongchan had done. Before you could be engulfed in yet another bone-crushing hug, you sidestepped. 

Sehun shifted awkwardly underneath Tao's embrace. 

"Uh, hyung. Can you get the hell off me?" Sehun asked awkwardly. 

"Huh? Sehun? Uhm, okay." Tao let go of Sehun. He turned to you. "Noona! Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded. He opened his mouth to say something but, you cut him off. 

"And don't say you guys are sorry, Gongchan's done that already." Tao closed his mouth again, nodding. "Where's Taemin and Zelo?" you asked. All three shrugged. "We'll probably bump into them. Come on, you guys can chose what kind of soda you want." You walked them to the aisle stacked with snacks and sodas. You noticed how their eyes shined. You guessed, junk food wasn't exactly allowed in the 'TWM Organization'. You heaved a sigh. "You guys can all pick one snack and decide on one kind of soda to get two two-liter bottles." Their eyes seemed to have shined even more. They all darted in different directions of the aisle. You chuckled, shaking your head. 

"Noona?" you heard a soft voice call. You turned around. Taemin looked out of breath and his hair was disheveled. "Are you okay?" he asked, he looked so worried, even more than Gongchan if possible. What really baffled you was why? Why were they so worried? You barely knew them, and them to you. You decided to shrug the thought off. 

"You can choose one snack, and help decide what soda you guys want." Taemin nodded, sending you a smile. As Taemin, looked into the aisle with the others you noticed curly blonde hair peeking into the aisle. You shook your head, though a small smile came upon your face. You turned around, seeing the tuft of curly blonde hair closer. "Zelo, I know that's you." You raised an eyebrow as he nearly fell over from leaning to far. His face was blank but, you could tell from the way he avoided your eyes, he was embarrassed. 

"Are you alright?" he asked, slowly. You nodded.

"Yes. For the fifth time today." 

"We're sorry-"

"Don't. Gongchan already said that. The last thing I want is another person bursting into tears in this convenience store." Zelo closed his mouth. "Go pick a snack with the others and help decide what soda you all would like, ppali. It's getting late." Zelo nodded. He walked past you, further into the aisle. 

After all five had chosed their snacks and soda (which they had all decided on Dr. Pepper), you all left the convenience store. 


"Noona, let me help you with that." Taemin reached over to take one of the bags. You held them away from his grasp. 

"Jeez, Taemin. Just because you're my bodyguard doesn't mean you have to do everything for me," you told him, before sending him a light smile.  His eyes widened as he turned a slight shade of pink but, you hadn't seen this of course. You arrived to your condo. You somehow managed to fish your keys out of your pocket, opening the door. You set the snacks on the kitchen counter. Gongchan darted to the soda, grabbing both bottles, setting them on the coffee table in the living room. 

"Aw. Now, the pizza's cold," Gongchan pouted as he took a bite, he still seemed contented with the pizza.' At least their not spoiled brats,' you thought to yourself. You took a seat beside Taemin, Sehun on the other side of you. 

"You guys only left me one piece of pizza?" Zelo eyed plate. 

"Hey! Be thankful we actually left you a piece!" Tao told him. 

"First come, first serve." Sehun shrugged. Taemin made a 'tsk' sound, shaking his head. 

"Here," Taemin took the piece he had on his plate, giving it to the younger boy. Zelo's eyes widened. 

"U-uh, thanks." Zelo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Zelo wasn't used to receiving things, ever

"No problem." Taemin eye smiled. 


"Ugh. Stupid kids," you muttered to yourself as you scrubbed the dishes. You had began to regret telling Taemin that statement about them just being your bodyguards and that they didn't have to do everything for you. Now, you were stuck washing dishes. Sure, you had washed dishes since you've moved into your condo but, those were your dishes. It was around ten o' clock and you told them all to just go to bed. At first, they had been iffy to letting them go to sleep while you washed the dishes but, after nearly five minutes of reassuring them you were just gonna be downstairs, they finally went to bed. You actually hoped they had enough room. There was a full-sized bed in Gongchan and Zelo's room and a queen-sized bed in Tao, Sehun, and Taemin's room. Since you figured they would be staying with you for a few weeks, you made a mental note in your head to drop by home-plus to buy cots after classes tomorrow. 

School. 'What the hell am I gonna do during classes?!' you thought to yourself. You imagines all five bodyguards with you in one of your lectures, it was not a pretty picture. Gongchan and Tao fought for your attention, Sehun was drawing all over the desks, Zelo was sitting with his feet propped up on the desk, while Taemin sat quietly to himself. 

You heaved another sigh. 'Whatever. I'll just skip classes tomorrow and figure out something after that,' you decided in your head. 

You finally finished washing the dishes. You trudged up the stairs, going into your room. You changed into your pajamas, then plopped on your bed. 

'It's been a long, day,' you thought sleepily to yourself as you drifted into dreamland. 

 

You woke up the next morning to be greeted with a sleepy pair of eyes. 

 


 

WOOOOOP.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY. 

I was thinking of pranking you guys but, I decided not to /:

anyway, i hope you enjoyes this chapter~! (: