03. What Kind of Bodyguards Are We?

Operation: Protect Noona!

What kind of bodyguards are we?

 

 

"Ooh! Noona, get fried chicken too!" Tao added, Gongchan nodded along in agreement. You had decided to order pizza and was currently on the phone. You held up an 'ok' sign with your fingers to Tao. 

"Yes, two large pizzas and can I add one order of fried chicken?" you said over the the phone. 

"Can you make it two orders of chicken?" Gongchan asked. You put the phone to your shoulder so the other line wouldn't hear. 

"Goodness, can't you guys just make up your mind?! We're getting two large pizzas and one order of chicken, nothing more nothing less," you announced, frustrated.

"Can we get cola too?" Zelo added, quietly.

You gave Zelo an 'are you serious?' look before adding, "There's cola in the fridge." Zelo nodded, his mouth slightly resembling an 'O'. You put the phone back to your ear, nodding and apologizing for not listening earlier. "Half an hour? Okay, sounds good. Thank you, bye." You hung up the phone, heaving an exasperated sigh. You set the phone on the coffee table, going into the kitchen. You noticed Zelo peering into your fridge. 

"Where's the soda..-oh! found it!" for a brief moment you noticed a cute triumphant smile grace the blonde boy's face. Until, he noticed you. His eye's widened, his face turning blank again, before quickly trying to exit the kitchen. When he tried to walk past you you stepped infront of him. He stepped to the left- you stepped to the left as well. He stepped to the right- you stepped to the right as well. "Do you need anything?" Zelo blinked. 

"Don't try to play that on me," you snickered. "I saw you over there. Looks like someone's not a complete ~," you said in a sing-song tone. You could tell Zelo was trying his best not to roll his eyes. You stepped to the side, letting Zelo walk out of the kitchen. "You know, Zelo," you said, causing the younger boy to stop from leaving the kitchen. "I'm guessing my dad wants all you guys to be here for a while so, you might wanna lose the whole 'I'm too cool for everyone' attitude, cause someone in this house, or err, condo is gonna end up whooping your blonde ," you stated bluntly before softly adding, "Besides, your face is too cute, for like that." 

Zelo left the kitchen in a flash,

but, not before you noticed all the blush that had rushed to the blonde boy's face. 


The ring of a door bell, caught everyone's attention. All five of you were sitting in the living room. Tao was telling a story about a Gucci bag he saw at the mall. After what you had said, Zelo had fled upstairs to "use the bathroom". He had been in the "bathroom" for fifteen minutes now. You grabbed  your wallet on the way to the door, Taemin trailed behind you. You opened the door, to be greeted by the pizza delivery boy. You paid, for the food, giving the delivery boy a generous tip. He handed you and Taemin the pizza and chicken before leaving, with a timid 'thank you'. 

"Pizza!" Tao and Gongchan cheered. You moved the box from out of their grasp. "Go wash your hands first." The two pouted before hurriedly rushing to the kitchen sink to wash their hands. You put the pizza boxes on the coffee table while Taemin did the same with the chicken. Zelo had left the two liter bottle of cola on the coffee table before rushing upstairs to the "bathroom". You shrugged. Taemin left temporarily to grab cups while, Tao and Gongchan had come back with clean hands. You all began to eat. 

"Yah! Thehun, did you wash your hands?" you asked. 

"What if I didn't?" Sehun challenged. He didn't like the fact you made fun of his lisp, or that you had even made up a nickname about it. 

"Yah! Thehun! Go wash your hands, ppali!" 

"Fine." Sehun rolled his eyes, before heading towards the kitchen. 

"Yah! Huang Zi Tao! You drank all the freaking soda!" Gongchan whined. Sure enough, Tao sat with his cup in his hands, the now empty two-liter bottle of soda set beside the him. "Now, we don't have anymore soda." Gongchan pouted as he picked up the empty bottle to throw in the trash bin. 

"There's a convience store at the corner of this street. I'll head over there real quick to buy some more soda, ara? So quit pouting Gongchan." Gongchan's pout seemed to have deepened at your last comment. You grabbed your sweater and wallet,heading out the door with a solid 'thud'. 

After you left Sehun scratched his head. "I feel like we're forgetting something..."

"Yeah. I feel the same way too.." Taemin trailed off. A few moments later Zelo came down the stairs. He agreed that you were right, and that he should really change his ty attitude. 

"Where's Hyun Jae?" Zelo furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes scanning the living room. 

"She went to the convience store at the corner of the street," Tao answered.

"ing idiots!" Zelo cursed. He raced towards the door frantically pulling his shoes on. "What kind if bodyguards are we?!"

Everyone's eyes widened when the finally realized what Zelo was talking about.  How they have forgotten? They had only been there for less than an hour, with one job and that was to watch and protect Hyun Jae at all times. One, simple job. 

What kind of bodyguards were they? 

 


short chappie..I actually did this on my ipod so O.O

thanks for reading~(:

i plan to update again today so..uhmm look forward to that C;

*IMPORTANT

I changed my username if you guys are wondering so..yeaaaa