The Unexpected Meet

Because of Love

 

“So, how is your first day at work ?” omma ask me as soon as I entered the house.

“Just fine.” I replied while trying  to lay down at the nice sofa beside me.

“Ohh.. Arasso.”

“Omma you know what , why don’t you let me drive my own car ?. It is so tiring me to take a bus then I need to take the underground train later on, I need to take another bus afterwards, I need to walk the whole way to house.” I express my feeling to omma.

“Yoona ah, why don’t you go to take a bath first then we discuss.” omma said it while smiling nicely with her lower voice and again she want to avoid about me having my own car.

“Haaaaa… arasso.” I sigh and just leave because I don’t want to having another quarrel about it since 4 years ago.

---- Flashback----

“Omma, I want to have my own car. Pleaseeee..”

“No you can’t my dear.”

“Why ?”

“Because I said it so.”

“But why I can’t ? I am 20 this year omma. All my friend have their own car. It is only me that don’t have my own car and omma always send me to anywhere I go and all of my friend assume me as a spoild child and not responsible !”

“I have my own reason why I can’t let you drive by your own.”

“Why omma ? Why ? Plaese, tell me. I want to know why ?!”

“I can’t let you know my reason.”

“What ? I can’t believe this. Omma can’t tell me the reason why I can’t drive by my own ?”

“It is because I love you my dear.” After a few seconds,omma continued with her weak tone “ Yoona ah, if you love me, please, don’t ask me again why you can’t drive by your own. Please…” omma said it while her tears are falling drown her cheek. Maybe I was to angry to notice it. I just left the living room and go to my room and crying alone.

---- End of Flashback----

Untill now, I don’t know why and I do’t ever ask about it to omma because I don’t want omma to be sad because of me. Now, I am 24 years old and I can think positive about now. But I don’t know why I ask omma about it today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m ….” Before I could finish my word, omma slit and asking me.

“Jiyong ah, did you find a girl today ?” Omma asking me as soon as I enter the house.

“Ohh Omma. I’m home.” I just ignore what omma ask and kiss her cheek.

“So , did you fine one ?” omma ask with her sparkling eyes like seeing a diamond front of her eyes. Omma also just staring at me to hear my answer while I want to seat on the sofa.

“Omma, how can I find a girl with only a day.” I replied with a tired tone.

“Aishhh.. But remember, if you can’t find a girl, I will marry you with Taeyeon. Arasso ?!” omma suddenly raised her voice when she said arasso.

“Omma, you shock me.” I said it while pouting. “But omma, isn’t Taeyeon has her own boyfriend. Why you always threatened me by saying that you always want to marry me with her ?” I just said it with my innocent face.

“How do you know about it ?”

I just shrugging my shoulder and make an innocent face again.

“Did Yuri told you ?” omma said it with her angry face.

“Yurp.” I replied short.

“Aishhh.. that girl , I can’t trust her again.” Omma said that by shooking her head.

“Pshhhh.. Omma, I need to take a bath now.”

“Owhh..” omma said that while nodding. “That’s why it’s smelly right now I guess” omma joking then she smiled at me. Omma is actually a nice women. But she’s a bit fierce and love to nagging for sometimes. But she’s an awesome women for me.

After finished take a bath, I go to our reading room to take a look at my document. But I don’t why I keep thinking about that new secretary. What is her name that Yuri told me just now ?. Yuna ? Hyunah ? Yunah ? Ahhh.. whatever her name is, she keep appearing in my mind.

“Ahhhhh !!!” suddenly I shout with a bit high tone.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you ?” Seungri suddenly appear and asking me.

“Mwuh ?? nothing.” I lied to him and staring at the document that I hold just now.

“Pshhh… Hyung , I have know you since I was born you know. I know that you’re lied to me” he said with a confident look.

“What ?? it is really nothing. But, why you are here suddenly ?.” I ask him weirdly since he is so lazy to study but still got the highest mark with his result. It is shocking omma and appa also his other brothers that is me and Daesung.

“Why ? I can’t enter this room ?”

“It is not like that my little brother.” I look at him.“ But don’t tell me that you want to study.” I said it with my irritating voice and face.

“Pshhhh..” he look at me with his cute angry face.

“Mwuhh.. you know that omma and appa told that you are the laziest son they have actually.”I stated the truth.

“Aishhh.. even I am the laziest, I’m actually smart.” He smirk and proud of himself.

“Ya.. yaa.. yaaa.. what’s ever.” I answered with my irritating voice and face again.

“Yah !. Out ! I want to make my work now.” I suddenly shout at him like omma doing to me just now and ask him to exit the room because if he is still there, I will not finished my wok since he always have stories to tell.

Then I do my work quietly but keep thinking about the new secretary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I exit my room, omma called me to sit infront of her.

As soon as I seat, I apologize to omma about what I ask her just now and ask omma to just forget about what I said. “Omma, I am so sorry for what I said just now. I promise you that I will never ask you about it again.”

“Why you want to apologize, it is not your fault.” Omma said with her smiling face.

“Here, drink this.” Omma offered me a tea.

“Nehh, thank you omma.”

“Yoona ah..” omma call me.

“Urmm..” I replied omma while I was sipping the tea.

“Actually , I don’t want you to drive by yourself because I don’t want you to die like your late father.” Omma suddenly express while looking at the beautiful moon in the sky.

I just sitting there and stare at omma. Then she continued.

“I know that my reason is not enough to make you satisfied. But that is the real reason my dear. I’m so sorry.”

“Omma..” I don’t know what to say and just keep staring at omma face as she continued.

“ If I drive for you, I can see you either you are safe or not with my own eyes. But if you drive by yourself, I can’t make sure that.” Omma continued as she keep looking at the moon and not even once looking at me.

For the truth, I can’t believe that is the reason why omma can’t let me drive by my own. The reason is not enough. But I don’t why I can’t get angry. I don’t know why. Maybe because omma said that with her whole heart. I keep on staring at omma face and suddenly tears are drowing out from omma eyes and fall to her fluffy cheek and it makes my heart touching and I also crying then I hugged omma tightly and we cried together. While that, omma apologize to me and that even make my heart touching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day, I go to work like usual but like yesterday, omma remembered me about finding a girl in 2 months. I thought that omma will not saying that again to me since I’ve tell her about Taeyeon. But it is still not working.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Omma faster ! I gotta go now !” I shout like this again like yesterday.

“Owhhh.. arasso. I’m coming~” omma also shout as omma replied me but in a polite tone.

“Ahhh.. omma. Why you taking so long ? It is 7:45 am already. I’ll be late.”

“Arasso. Arasso. Let’s go now.” Omma answered as she take the keys on the table.

Within 20 minutes we’re arrived. As usual I kiss omma cheek and saying good bye to her. Omma also kiss my cheek and saying good bye.

Then I faster my steps to the lift and here I am. As soon as I entered the floor, I saw Yuri unnie is speak to the phone .

“Neh, our boss is free at 2pm today. Want to make an appointment ?” Yuri unnie ask the client. After a few minutes she’s finished talking to client and write something to her notebook and look at me with smile.

“Annyeong Yoona.” Yuri unnie wish me.

“Annyeong unnie.” I replied her then smile at her.

Then we see our boss enter and like yesterday, he tell to make his Mocha Latte and we wish him. “Annyeonghaseyo Hwi-jang-nim” and he smile at us.

Yoona POV

“Wow ! his smile is so gorgeous.” I said it in my heart.

Jiyong POV

As soon as I enter, I saw the new secretary smiling at Yuri and it is like goddess. But at the same time, my heartbeat is as if to burst. Then I tell Yuri to make my Mocha Latte and smiled at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoona ah, why don’t you make the mocha latte ?.”Yuri unnie told me as her phone is ringing.

“ Ahh.. nehh.” I stutter.

Then I go to the kitchen to make the mocha latte.I just make it like what I saw Yuri unnie make it yesterday.

When I exit the kitchen, I saw Yuri unnie still talking to the phone and she point her finger to me for deliver the mocha latte to our boss. It make me nervous because I don’t what what to say to him as soon as I delivered the mocha latte.

Yoona POV

As I enter the room, I looked at the whole big room. It is bigger than her room. It is so unbelievable. Then I put the mocha latte on the table that. Suddenly he ask me while looking at the document he hold and that question is actually for Yuri unnie and he thought that the person who deliver his mocha latte is Yuri unnie.

“Yuri ah.. what is the new secretary name ?”

Jiyong POV

I heard that someone just entered my room and I can see that the person is actually enter to deliver my mocha latte and so I thought that the person is Yuri. So I ask her “Yuri ah.. what is the new secretary name ?.”

“Neh..”the girl answered and I realized that voice is not belong to Yuri because I’ve know Yuri since I entered the university with YoungBae.

So I lift my head and closing the document that I read just now. It’sshocking me because the person that I see is the new secretary and not Yuri. What I need to do right now ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Annyeong !!

This is my second update. There are still alot of grammar mistakes and just tell me if there is wrong. Don't forget to comment and subscribes.

I 'am thanks to all my subscribers for my first story. Thank you so much for supporting my story. I'll try to update it as soon as possible.

Thank you :)